PDA

View Full Version : Castlevania: Lament Of Innocence

Seth Aechi
01-12-2004, 09:55 AM
This game ownz. It&#39;s kind of short, but it&#39;s worth playing through a few times to get everything. Right now, I&#39;m on my second run through with Leon (I&#39;m trying to get 100%.) I also have a game as <center><table size=50% border=1 bgcolor=black cellpadding=3 cellspacing=3><tr><td><font color=white size=1>Spoiler:</font><font size=1>(select below, to read)</font></td></tr><tr><td><font color=black>Joachim Armster (trying to unlock the almighty PUMPKIN with him).</font></td></tr></table></center>

I&#39;m trying to get through Crazy mode, but I have yet to complete the tutorial. Let me tell you, when you&#39;re expecting to be fighting three skeletons and they throw a Dullahan at you, things start to go South.

Any thoughts on this one?

dark_aer6
06-01-2004, 12:01 AM
I haven&#39;t played that game yet... :(
but i did play Castlevania: Symphony of the night...
the Chrissagrim(did i spell it right?) sword was my favorite... :D

One Winged Angel
06-08-2004, 08:59 AM
The only thing about LOI is that when you find out the "secret" it makes this game totally easy...not that I would support doing that, but after you beat the game, using the "secret" will actually make butt-kicking that much more fun :P

Otherwise, still a great game...just wish they brought back the old whip mechanics...

Isamu Hajime
06-08-2004, 03:05 PM
Lament Of Innocence was pretty cool in my opinion. With a new engine, it&#39;s still the same game we all fell in love with a long time ago.

i&#39;d say the most worthless skill in the game is a 100 string perfect block. TRUST ME WHEN I SAY THIS otherwise, you&#39;ll waste about 3 or 4 hours like i did. -.-;;

Rem
06-29-2004, 12:37 AM
devil may cry pawnz loi now syphany of the night thats a clasic game

lionx
06-29-2004, 02:25 PM
I played a bit of it and its standard Castlevannia tweaked to its best ^^ i think its warrent at least one run through the game, at LEAST once.