PDA

View Full Version : London MCM October 24/25 2009

TheSplundPopper
09-10-2009, 02:40 PM
Just wondering if any other UK users are planning to go this year. I am planning to go to it.
Also has anyone been before? Wou;ld you recommend going?

JIMBO.
09-11-2009, 12:10 PM
yeah I'll be going you can spot me by my trademark hat and beard.

Pyro Stick
09-12-2009, 06:20 AM
My girlfriend has forced me into going so ill be there as well. Im going to need help finding something to wear though as its not really my scene...

tsujigiri15
09-24-2009, 06:03 PM
My girlfriend has forced me into going so ill be there as well. Im going to need help finding something to wear though as its not really my scene...

Surely just jeans and teeshirt? Its not cosplay right? I think going would be kinda fun, never been to anything like it before either.

EDIT; If I go you will be able to tell me apart... actually, I dont know, I lack distinguishing features like a good beard. Maybe I could have a plaque - 'animeforum.com - you might know me'

TheSplundPopper
09-30-2009, 04:16 PM
I have spoken to my friend that I am going with and we have everything booked now so will definitely be going. I won't be in cosplay but can maybe be recognised by dark blue jeans, black and white Death Note t-shirt and a leather jacket.

JIMBO.
10-23-2009, 12:17 PM
well tomorrow's the big day who else is still going ?

TheSplundPopper
10-27-2009, 04:22 PM
I went to it. Really enjoyed it and am now making plans to go to the next one. (I think in May.)
Next time I am going in cosplay, Captain Aizen from bleach.