PDA

View Full Version : Birthday Shoutouts Part 2

Mavericker
09-09-2009, 06:51 PM
Since some jackass just locked the last thread, here's what I was going to say:

The problem with Mavericker is (was?) that people take him all too seriously. It is more difficult to take someone serious with the Swedish Chef filter, so it really does make sense to have it in place. But you can read most about Mavericker in the meta-wiki article on him (http://eris.name/wiki/index.php/Mavericker)

PISS OFF. I WANT PEOPLE TO TAKE ME SERIOUSLY. YOU HAVE A PROBLEM WITH IT?
WHAT IS WRONG WITH BEING SERIOUS?

NOT EVERYONE HAS A SENSE OF HUMOR.

I TRIED TALKING TO ACE AND ASKED HIM TO TAKE THE FILTER OFF. HE WANTS TO ACT LIKE A DEVIL AND A PUTZ AND ACT LIKE WE CHRISTIANS ARE THE BAD GUYS. I'M NOT OVERTLY IMPRESSED SOME 20-SOMETHING YEAR-OLD KID HAS HIS OWN WEBSITE.
ACE IS A FUDGING DEGENERATE RETARD WHO NEEDS TO GROW UP IF HE THINKS A STUPID SWEDISH FILTER IS FUNNY.

sorry for being off topic again but i just wanted to say one thing.

the filter you guys put ,it doesnt affect him but us. since we have trouble reading what hes saying. so how exactly does that teach him a lesson?

WHAT LESSON? THEY HAVE ISSUES WITH ME BECAUSE I WANT TO SERIOUS AND THEY HAVE PROBLEMS WITH WHAT I AM SAYING HERE.

Anyway it annoys me a little when people look at me and don't take me seriously because they think I'm some dinky college kid.

Someone who's in their 30s is supposed to look more mature than some 20-something.

I never said how old I am, what year or what month I was born in. I don't understand why Ollie aka Oliverat tried to tell people how old I am on anther forum-that's NO ONE'S FRIGGIN BUSINESS.

Eris
09-09-2009, 06:55 PM
Huh. Some jackass just locked this thread as well.