PDA

View Full Version : Mmm... pizza

Eris
09-05-2009, 06:46 PM
What is your favorite pizza toppings? What are your least favorite pizza toppings? Why is that?

My ideal pizza has the following:

Cheese
Ham
Mushrooms

I'm okay with:

Beef
Peppers
Kebab
Onions
Hot sauce
Olives
Garlic sauce (like Aioli)

I despise pizza with the following:

Pineapple
Anchovies

Pineapple and anchovy pizza are the work of the devil, Hitler's favorite food, and made of dead babies.

blueangel06661
09-05-2009, 06:56 PM
I just like cheese pizza. People say you can always pick what you don't like off and still have a cheese pizza. But the other toppings leave a really iffy taste on the pizza. Personal Pans at Pizza Hut FTW!! <3

Gandizzl
09-05-2009, 07:14 PM
I usually order mine with

Bacon
Ham
MeatballsI'm okay with pretty much anything besides pineapple, mushrooms and seafood toppings as long as it's not weird combinations.
But no pure vegetable pizza, I need at least 1 meat.

lilminx
09-05-2009, 07:16 PM
my favorite topping is cheese, i dont mine eating with peperoni. but i hate all dressed or anything with mushrooms and peppers . dont know why just was since i was a kid.

Baka
09-05-2009, 07:29 PM
Favorite:

Sausage
Cheese
Pepperoni
Fresh Mushrooms

Am OK With:

Olives
Ground Beef
Ham
Bacon

HATE:
Onions
Green Peppers
Whole Tomatoes

enchrimei
09-05-2009, 07:50 PM
My pizza HAS to have mushrooms. I just love mushrooms... mushroom anything.

I once had a pizza that had sliced big flat mushrooms, chicken and spinach. That was absolutely gorgeous.

Spicy pizzas are nice and I also like mine with lots of herbs.

I can't eat pizza with beef, rather not with olives (even though I like olives on their own). Other than than any topping will do!

MissAstaire
09-05-2009, 07:50 PM
Pineapple
Anchovies
Pineapple and anchovy pizza are the work of the devil, Hitler's favorite food, and made of dead babies.

Meaning what? I love pineapple on my pizzas.

I like:

-cheese
-ham
-pineapple
-mushrooms

And that's it. I don't really like any other meats on mine for some reason. Just doesn't taste that great. And I like thin crust and deep dish and SOMETIMES stuffed crust. Very rarely can you find someone who can make the stuffed crust the right way.

sa5m
09-05-2009, 07:51 PM
Pepperoni and cheese, the classic.

Fiery
09-05-2009, 07:58 PM
I love:

Bacon
Ground beef
Pepperoni
Pork sausage
Green peppers

(preferably all on one pizza)

I'm okay with:

Ham
Pineapple
Onion
Mushrooms

I hate:

Anchovies
Olives
Tomatoes

LOVE STUFF
09-05-2009, 08:00 PM
Favorite:
Shrimp
Ham
Bacon
Sausage
Peppers
Cheese
Teriyaki Chicken
Steak
Sardines

Hate:
Pineapple

Crust:
Shrimp and Mayo Roll
Sausage roll
Thin

Alphabet
09-05-2009, 08:04 PM
I like:
Mushrooms
Bell Peppers
Ham
Sausauge
Onions
Cheese
Buffalo Chicken
Pineapple
Olives

I despise:
Anchovies
Spinach

I've never tried seafood pizza, but I would like to. I would really recommend that you try Buffalo Chicken Pizza. God do I love it. And Garlic Bread pizza from Digorno is awesome<3
ooshy ooshy ooshy

Eris
09-05-2009, 08:07 PM
Meaning what? I love pineapple on my pizzas.

Meaning, when you eat pizza with pineapple, you eat pizza with HITLER! It's like riding a car alone (http://www.flickr.com/photos/sa_steve/2924746758/), only WORSE!

Beast
09-05-2009, 08:19 PM
Mushrooms, green olives, sausage, extra cheese, ham, onion, bacon. All the ingredients for AWESOME

★Kiwi-Berry
09-05-2009, 08:20 PM
Hmmm I only like a few things on my pizza. I dont like a lot of vegtables either >///< BUT! Here are mine :3

Cheese
Pepperoni
Sausage
Pineapple
Ham

Hanamaru Kunikida
09-05-2009, 08:22 PM
Favorite:

Sausage
Cheese
Pepperoni
Pineapple

Am OK With:

Olives
Ground Beef
Ham
Bacon

HATE:
-

Kingmelo15
09-05-2009, 08:30 PM
My Idea pizza would have to be all the meats immaginable except anchovies or any other fish like topping, then you could top it off with three diffrent cheeses spreaded over it.

wolfgirl90
09-05-2009, 09:05 PM
My favorite toppings:
Pepperoni
Italian Sausage
Onions
Green Peppers

I like them best when they are all together on one pizza.

Toppings I am okay with:
Beef
Bacon
Ham
Chicken
Red Peppers
Jalapenos

Toppings I can't stand:
Black olives (any olives, really)
Pineapple
Mushrooms
Anchovies
Spinach (Why put this on a pizza? Why?):banghead:

Seraphemei
09-05-2009, 09:08 PM

Pineapple
Anchovies

Yup! Right there with you!

I like pepperoni, sausage, canadian bacon, black olives, onions, and green peppers, in any combination. Other stuff can be okay if I'm really hungry!

Oh, can't forget lots and lots of cheese! (Hopefully not much sauce! I'm not a big fan.)

Seta Souji
09-05-2009, 09:38 PM
Pineapple
Anchovies
Guess I'm a Korean Nazi. I really like pineapples though. I eat them until my tongue starts to burn. I just don't like mushrooms, bellpeppers, olives, or bacon on my pizza. I like bacon, its just that its usually burnt or too greasy when on a pizza.

Misterex
09-05-2009, 09:54 PM
i love anything except

Onions
Green Peppers
olives.

yes even PINEAPPLE :laugh:

RexCars
09-05-2009, 10:20 PM
First, my pizza must be thin crust. Aside from that, I'm not TOO picky when it comes to toppings as long as there aren't any pineapples in sight.

But I more commonly order pepperoni, sausage, and onion on my pies.

Olives aren't preferred, because they taste terrible, but olives aren't a deal breaker.

With some fava beans and a nice chianti.

suzumi
09-05-2009, 11:07 PM
Doesn't cheese just come on pizzas naturally? Or can you take a wrong turn at some point and end up with a cheese-less pizza if you forget to mention it? O_o

Teriyaki chicken
Spicy sausage
Corn
Tomatoes
Basil
Extra sauceBut not all at the same time. =P

I'm okay with:
Crab
Peperoni
Ham
Beef
Bell peppers
Bacon
Spinach
Eggs
Potatoes
Pineapple
Anchovies
Olives
Onions
Mushrooms
Seafood (shrimp, squid, ect)

Teddy2116
09-05-2009, 11:40 PM
Love:
Pepperoni
ground beef
sausage
pineapple
mushrooms
ham
chicken
Spinach

I'm ok with
Anchovies

Hate:
Olives
peppers
onions
pretty much anything vegi

Aizmov
09-05-2009, 11:55 PM
Basically more cheese :)

Miss Moonlight
09-06-2009, 01:06 AM
Well, for me, a good pizza has to have a thin crust (a thick crust just ruins the taste), a decent tomato sauce, and very little oil.

My favorite toppings are (but not all at once, obviously):
- Broccoli
- Onion
- Mushrooms
- Fresh Tomato
- Green/Red peppers
- Mozzarella (and other kinds of cheeses, not too thick, either)

Pepperoni/Olives are okay, but i'm not big on meat with pizza. I also don't like hot/spicy foods on it, either.

And absolutely no anchovies. Pizza is srs bsns.

Cobra Commander
09-06-2009, 01:23 AM
I like everything except for anchovies and pineapple...oh, and canadian bacon.

I also hate those BBQ chicken pizzas I've seen around. That's just nasty, and doesn't go together.

Usually, I just get a meat-pizza, but I like onions, peppers, etc as well. It gets too pricey to order more than a few toppings, though.

Ran-Sang
09-06-2009, 02:15 AM
A pizza with a stuffed crust or pan is all good with me. This crust is okay too, occasionally.

Favorite Toppings:
Cheese
Pepperoni
Sausage
Onions
Mushrooms

Least Favorite Toppings:
Bacon
Ham
Broccoli/other vegetables
Anchovies/Sea food
Olives
Pineapples and other fruit...
Anything odd

Aizen-sama
09-06-2009, 02:22 AM
What is your favorite pizza toppings? What are your least favorite pizza toppings? Why is that?

Pineapple
Anchovies
dude same here i despise those as well

i like bacon,hamburger,ham,pepperoni on mine yum

★Kiwi-Berry
09-06-2009, 02:23 AM
A pizza with a stuffed crust or pan is all good with me. This crust is okay too, occasionally.
Wow stuffed crust does sound good. I havent had one of those in a very long time. I am a Domin's fan now b/c of their chicken kickers :P and bread bowls. Maybe I will have to find a Pizza Hut sometime and try stuffed crust again. It really used to be all the rage when I was growing up. Heck I even remember the commercials for it :]

RexCars
09-06-2009, 04:37 AM
Just wondering..

Have any of you witnessed people dipping their pizza in ranch dressing? It appears to be a thing for some, and I just don't get it. Ruining all the flavor.

★Kiwi-Berry
09-06-2009, 04:59 AM
Just wondering..

Have any of you witnessed people dipping their pizza in ranch dressing? It appears to be a thing for some, and I just don't get it. Ruining all the flavor.
I do that with the pizza dipper strip things. It is really really good you should try it.

RexCars
09-06-2009, 05:14 AM
Admittedly, I've never heard of 'pizza dipper strips'. Perhaps that's a different story.

But I've seen people fold their regular slices in half and drown it in dressing.

★Kiwi-Berry
09-06-2009, 05:22 AM
Admittedly, I've never heard of 'pizza dipper strips'. Perhaps that's a different story.

But I've seen people fold their regular slices in half and drown it in dressing.
I do that too its really good. The pizza strip things im talking about are pizza but cut into little strips that make it easier for dipping. I think they are called "Cheesy sticks"?

wizz-o-matic
09-06-2009, 05:41 AM
The base must be

tomato sauce
mozzarella (a MUST, and no normal crap of cheese)

After that, depends on my current mood. Like yesterday I had:

tuna
red paprika

But I also like seafood pizza (http://www.animeforum.com/newreply.php?do=postreply&t=89314)

one of the combination I love is also (without tomato sauce):

corn
fresh tomato
sour cream

I usually also order this combo:

mushroom
red paprika
corn
speck
sour cream

In general what I like:

gorgonzola cheese (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gorgonzola_(cheese))
any kind of meat
chili and tabasco
corn and paprika (in general I like all kind, but the best for pizza is red) <3

now, what I really hate on pizza is (which is popular around here):

rucola (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rucola)
onion and garlic
artichoke (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artichoke)
asparagus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Asparagus)

LittleGirl
09-06-2009, 05:54 AM
This is how I always make my pizza:
-Gluten-free crust
-Cheese
-Jalapenos
-Green olives....LOTS of olives
-Onion
-Mushroom

I don't like pizza with:
-Pineapple (I just plain don't like pineapple ever)
-Meat
-Green or red peppers

I really want to make a pizza now, but it's 6:50 in the morning.

Barcode.
09-06-2009, 10:30 AM
Favorite:
[x] Pepperoni
[x] Cheese
[x] Mushroom
[x] Bacon
[x] Meatball
[x] Garlic

Least Favorite:
[x] Olive
[x] Green Pepper
[x] Pineapple

Teddy2116
09-06-2009, 11:01 AM
Just wondering..

I usually prefer garlic or honey mustard as my dipping sauce for my pizza. i find it yummy

wolfgirl90
09-06-2009, 09:00 PM
I do that too its really good. The pizza strip things im talking about are pizza but cut into little strips that make it easier for dipping. I think they are called "Cheesy sticks"?

Maybe, but the term "Cheesy sticks" usually applies to breadsticks that basically have cheese on them (or in them).

I think you are talking about something like the Dippin' Strips Pizza that was at Pizza Hut (not that Pizza Hut is the only place that does this, but it is the first place that comes to mind for me).

http://www.hrgweb.com/files/Image/StripsPosters_P%281%29.gif

CapnJack
09-07-2009, 12:43 AM
Id like to go to the places that some of you go to. I dont see a lot of those toppings at the big corporate stores I eat from. Hm, ya know, Im gonna do some lookin.

Anywho, my choice varies from time to time but certain ones dont change...

Love:
chicken
pepperoni
tomatoes
jalapenos
ham (Canadian bacon)

Tolerate:
onions
pineapple
sausage
olives

Wild Card: *sometimes on Love or Tolerate*
bacon
green bell peppers

Try hard to avoid:
mushrooms
anchovies

Crust:
Hand tossed
Thin crust (more of a snack-like food)

Sauce:
Plain Sauce
Robusto
Garlic Ranch (Papa Johns is the only place I know that had it)

★Kiwi-Berry
09-07-2009, 12:51 AM
Maybe, but the term "Cheesy sticks" usually applies to breadsticks that basically have cheese on them (or in them).

I think you are talking about something like the Dippin' Strips Pizza that was at Pizza Hut (not that Pizza Hut is the only place that does this, but it is the first place that comes to mind for me).

http://www.hrgweb.com/files/Image/StripsPosters_P%281%29.gif
Yeah those are what im talking about :]. You had to go and post a picture of those delicious pizza sticks didnt you? >.>

wolfgirl90
09-07-2009, 05:43 PM
Yeah those are what im talking about :]. You had to go and post a picture of those delicious pizza sticks didnt you? >.>

I actually had pizza just the other day and it immediately popped into my head, although the pizza was Papa John's, not Pizza Hut.:p

Nyxie
09-07-2009, 05:47 PM
Cheese and mushrooms are all a pizza needs~ And onions, sometimes.

If I don't happen to have a choice, I'll eat whatever's on it, though...
"Let's not be wasteful." D;
But I've never, in my life, had anchovies. o.O
I image they taste like over-salted fish?
That's not something new to me, unfortunately. >.<

Ciel Soleil
09-10-2009, 09:48 AM

Cheese
Proscuitto
Mushrooms
Olives
Spinach
I'm okay with:

Scratch that, I enjoy all ingredients

None

Inactive Account 0061
09-10-2009, 11:08 AM
A ****load of cheese, and a ****load of meat :D Nuff said

YujiNaruo
09-10-2009, 11:36 AM
My ideal pizza consists of a thick crust, extra cheese, and as much meat as I can get on there. I don't care much for vegetables, so I don't get any on pizza.

Acnologia
09-10-2009, 11:42 AM
Meatlovers with loads of cheese :3

Brandandy
09-10-2009, 11:49 AM
My ideal pizza is anchovies, pineapple,pepperoni,mushrooms, and ham with thin crust (Olives are good too). My least favorite is sausage and green peppers.

Inactive Account 0061
09-10-2009, 12:05 PM
My ideal pizza consists of a thick crust, extra cheese, and as much meat as I can get on there. I don't care much for vegetables, so I don't get any on pizza.

Yeah <3

╬Karami Mew~Meow
09-10-2009, 06:18 PM
I love/ok with my pizza containing ..~

+Cheese
+Mushroom
+Pineapple
+Onion

^ Those are just what I typically love. [etc]

I hate these in my pizza ...~

+PEPPERZ!!!

..and I think that's it. x.x I just hate peppers.

OminousCloud
09-10-2009, 09:05 PM
Cheese is a given on pizza, it holds everything together!

There are many toppings I love;
Meat - chicken, beef, ham, bacon, pepperoni
Capsicum (bell peppers)
Tomato - fresh or sundried
Mushrooms
Onion
Garlic
Olives
Pineapple (yeah, I said it Eris!)
Herbs - basil, oregano

My hate is pretty much one topping; the anchovy. The consistency and salt just makes me feel not warm and fuzzy.

SigmaSD
09-10-2009, 09:20 PM
I love:
-Pineapple
-Onions
-Green Peppers
-Mushrooms.

I'm okay with:
-Peperoni
-Small tomato slices
-Chicken
-Olives

I hate:
-Sausage
-Big tomato slices
-American cheese
-Ground beef.

Zodiac_Hart
09-11-2009, 08:02 PM
I'm ok with a lot of toppings on my pizza. I'm not picky.

Legit
09-11-2009, 10:26 PM
I love:
-Pineapple
-Onions
-Green Peppers
-Mushrooms.

I'm okay with:
-Peperoni
-Small tomato slices
-Chicken
-Olives

I hate:
-Sausage
-Big tomato slices
-American cheese
-Ground beef.
You're crazy backwards.

I'm basically the opposite of Sigma.

reikalee
09-11-2009, 10:27 PM
Any topping is alright so long as there's LOTS of cheese.

MoroDashi
09-12-2009, 03:42 AM
CHEEEEESE CHEEEEESE CHEEEESE!
and feta :3 maybe some chicken..

Missy
10-27-2009, 05:01 PM
I recently went into a pizza place called NEO Wood Fired Pizza, and ordered a pizza from the menu called "lasagna pizza"... While I was reading the description, it sounded tasty. However, when I got it and tried it, it was horrible. It had full on half sliced cherry tomatoes on it, and globs of ricotta cheese just dropped into it in random places. I was thinking, this is nothing like lasagna... I ordered a whole pizza to myself, and ended up taking 3/4 of it home while eating a slice and half at the restaurant.

The funny thing is, it made a delicious left-over cold pizza snack the day after. Maybe it needed a moment of aging?

Teddy2116
10-27-2009, 05:07 PM
I recently went into a pizza place called NEO Wood Fired Pizza, and ordered a pizza from the menu called "lasagna pizza"... While I was reading the description, it sounded tasty. However, when I got it and tried it, it was horrible. It had full on half sliced cherry tomatoes on it, and globs of ricotta cheese just dropped into it in random places. I was thinking, this is nothing like lasagna... I ordered a whole pizza to myself, and ended up taking 3/4 of it home while eating a slice and half at the restaurant.

The funny thing is, it made a delicious left-over cold pizza snack the day after. Maybe it needed a moment of aging?

I think that pizza sounds yummy if prepared right which it probably wasn't

DarkMoonPrince
10-27-2009, 05:17 PM
For me: (Not all at once lol)

Love:

Swiss Cheese
Ham
Broccoli
Shrimp
Chicken
Definately Mushrooms
mozzerella
sausage

Hate:

Olives
Peppers
Onions
Pineapple

Miss Moonlight
10-27-2009, 05:26 PM
I recently started making whole-wheat pita pizzas. They are delicious and also good for you (depending on your amount/choice of ingredients, of course.)

All you do is take a pita (http://www.hughesinternet.com/Recipes/images/pitabread.jpg), put the "sauce" on it (I use salsa), a couple of tablespoons of chopped onions, tomatoes, parsely, green peppers (or your own choice of veggies and spices), and about 1/2 cup of shredded cheese.

Then, bake in the oven for about 20 minutes, let cool and cut into pizza slices. I haven't tried any meat on it yet, but you can if you want.

It is mighty tasty, and since pitas are usually small and the ingredients are mostly vegetables, you can eat a whole one for lunch or dinner (or whenever you want.)

Yes, it's because cold next-day pizza is always win. =p

John Watson
10-27-2009, 05:37 PM
I lovelovelove extra cheesy melty pizza with lotsa pepperonis~<333

AznOtaku
10-28-2009, 04:43 AM
[Removed] pepperoni all the way.

Missy
10-28-2009, 04:52 AM
That pita thing sounds pretty good, Miss Moonlight. Probably because I love love love salsa. I will have to try that out one day.

And cold pizza is indeed delicious, but some become as hard as a rock the next day, then they're just bleh. Like most of those thin crust pizzas.

nekosenshi
10-29-2009, 12:33 PM
I like pizza with:
tomatoes
mushrooms
peppers
olives

I don't like pizza with:
any kind of meat (I'm vegetarian)

Skylar1
10-29-2009, 12:49 PM
The great and grand Pepperoni. It's strange too, you'd think chesse pizza would just taste like pizza without the toppings; but if you pay close attention, you find that it has it's own taste. I don't know if you guys have noticed that.

JIMBO.
10-29-2009, 01:11 PM
got a pepperoni one in the oven right now.

JIMBO.
10-29-2009, 01:29 PM
bam!
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y180/jimbo8472/Snapshot_20091029.jpg

Skylar1
10-29-2009, 01:32 PM
^ Why must you taunt me when I haven't had lunch yet? =D

JIMBO.
10-29-2009, 01:38 PM
thats nothing, sometimes I like to smother them in baked beans.

Bulma1017
10-29-2009, 02:04 PM
I Love on my Pizza:
Pepperoni
Mushroom
Green pepper
Bacon
Garlic Sauce

I don't Mind on my Pizza:
Yellow Pepper
Onion
Ham