PDA

View Full Version : Best Thing You Have Found!

Kattie41
08-31-2009, 03:35 PM
In your own house, car, wallet, etc. that you did not know you possessed or came into possession of! I have recently just finished cleaning my kitchen cupboards and found three bottles of champagne! How could I forget attaining these things? What a wonderful find- I will make mimosas today! ^___^

What have you found that made you very happy because you did not know you had it?

lilminx
08-31-2009, 03:57 PM
i found bottles of vodka that id completely forget about XD oh and i found this random shirt that i somehow got but its pretty nice so im happy :)

SigmaSD
08-31-2009, 03:59 PM
I found 100 dollars at a wal-mart once. I went to the front desk to see if anyone claimed it. I waited for 2 hours and no one claimed it so I got to keep it. :)

Eris
08-31-2009, 04:00 PM
This thread is a bit iffy. Remember that it will get closed if it derails into a one-word/single short sentence fest.

Baka
08-31-2009, 04:03 PM
When I dump out my entire clothes hamper I always find shirts I forgot I owned. Just today I came across my old Haruko shirt that I forgot I had.

But the best thing I ever found was my cat. She was a super tiny kitten that was running out in the road when I got off of the bus to school. I scooped her up and made my friends watch her when I was in class. Then I sneaked her into my room and have had her ever since. Only I don't have to sneak her anymore.

Rein*
08-31-2009, 04:06 PM
I found some money in a jean i hadn't worn in three months and man was i broke when i found it...lucky lucky me

Kattie41
08-31-2009, 04:11 PM
This thread is a bit iffy. Remember that it will get closed if it derails into a one-word/single short sentence fest.

Well, let us not kill electronic trees, yes? To add to these questions- let us make it a story of the day on which you found such wonderful thing!

I have also found some very old rum, some Pisco Capel (Chileno liquer), some kahlua, and many bottles of wine that aged from forgetting ^^**** Since it is so difficult to make money now, liquor was one of the first things to stop buying to save my money! But now I will have a party and we can all get happilly tipsy ^_^ Then we can mourn our sad sobriety.

It may not seem like so much- but Chilenos love wine- we drink everyday! So the Pisco Capel in particularly has really made me happy and nostalgic.

DOOM!
08-31-2009, 05:02 PM
I looked in the wallet which I knew I did not own, and guess what I just found out.
Hot Dawggy! I just got my hands on someone else's wallet!

sa5m
08-31-2009, 05:46 PM
I found 100 dollars at a wal-mart once. I went to the front desk to see if anyone claimed it. I waited for 2 hours and no one claimed it so I got to keep it. :)
Niiice! Sucks to be the person that lost it.

Eris
08-31-2009, 05:55 PM
I found that I had a heart all along... so I had it removed. How did that get in there?

blueangel06661
08-31-2009, 06:34 PM
Sometimes I find random $100 bills around my room n such. Once I found some stashed in a shell. And recently I was cleaning out my book bag and moving into my new one before school started and there was a $100 bill still in there from when I flew to visit my friend that I forgot I had stuffed in there.

RexCars
08-31-2009, 06:51 PM
Pearls such as this message board. There's always been an amusing Mad Max colony quality to these places, and there's never a boring moment when reading some of the posts.

Try to Sing Villains! - The Counting Rhyme of Hell! WE JUST WANT THE GASOLINE!

Gero50
08-31-2009, 06:58 PM
Well this has happened to me only a few times but one I liked the best was when i found like 3 old computers in our storage aria. It was kinda random but nice at the same time.

*~Lily_Gemini~*
08-31-2009, 08:28 PM
Hmmm, let me think...
Quite possibly-- The time I found myself.
And realized I have my own mind, my own opinions, and my own heart.
This is the most cherished, amazing, best thing that I have ever found.
My best friend comes in a very close second place though.

~J~
08-31-2009, 08:36 PM
I found a nice hat in my closet that my mom said she bought me years ago but I couldn't remember and I found twenty dollars that I hid in one of my books one day when I was rereading it.

Galactic Pretty Boy
08-31-2009, 08:50 PM
I found a yo-yo that lights up on my way to school one time it made my day,also I found a peso I still have cuz I think it's pretty awesome to find Mexican currency in Manhattan :D

Kingmelo15
08-31-2009, 08:59 PM
Sometimes I find random $100 bills around my room n such. Once I found some stashed in a shell. And recently I was cleaning out my book bag and moving into my new one before school started and there was a $100 bill still in there from when I flew to visit my friend that I forgot I had stuffed in there.

NO way you live in book bags too? i thought i was the only one.
jk
the greatest thing i found was $300 it just made my day.

LOVE STUFF
08-31-2009, 11:48 PM
The best thing that I ever found was a coupon to my favorite fast food restaurant. I was happy for a day. But it was the best thing for me.

Acnologia
09-01-2009, 12:15 AM
$1.50 on the bathroom floor in my school >:3

Aki no iko
09-01-2009, 07:36 PM
I'm one of those people that just so happens to run into lost money quite often. The best thing I ran into was a ten dollar bill that was rolled up near the bus stop where I was waiting. I also found a ten dollar bill when I was young at the movies. =D

Beast
09-01-2009, 08:15 PM
One time walkin' to school years ago I found a 50 dollar bill stuck to the shoe of this girl that was ahead of me, I saw it dangling and I was like O___O So I grabbed her foot in mid step and ganked it. She was furious that she didn't notice it first. Hehehehehe

Zodiac_Hart
09-01-2009, 09:53 PM
I didn't find in any vicinity that is on my property or possession but about a year or so ago, I was looking for music videos on youtube and came across "Kiss Me" by Six Pence None The Richer... sung by them in japanese. Now it's one of my favorite songs of all time! :D

Senjou_Akira
09-02-2009, 05:46 AM
That would be the time when we were cleaning the house and I found 3 small boxes of chocolate that one of my best friend gave when she was asking for forgiveness because she exploded in front of me. I thought she was mad, and ask her if she really is mad. She almost killed me when she hugged me so hard for forgiveness. It makes me laugh every time I remember it. ^_^

Seņor Nobody
09-02-2009, 08:02 AM
Well, the best thing I have found would have to be when I found this swiss army knife on the ground. It's stlll being used today, opening many types of soup cans and whatnot. Also, the file will be quite handy when I have to file through my cage. I have not had any need for the screw driver part, nor the scissors which cannot even cut paper. Both useless!

Dead rose
09-02-2009, 09:22 AM
after cleaning my closet i found my black shorts. i have been looking for then since a year

3pleT
09-02-2009, 10:41 AM
I found Lloyd:
http://img140.imageshack.us/img140/3756/lloyd.png

As it turns out, he was still alive, living in my old wardrobe all along, probably feeding on cockroaches or something.

Aleyna
09-02-2009, 11:58 PM
I found a 20 dollar bill on the ground in the parking lot at my old middle school. Also I went into an abandoned house with my ex-best friend and the people had a bar for of un-opened booze.

Dr. Evil
09-03-2009, 08:51 AM
By far the best thing I ever found was in my basement. My mom apparently bought me a Babe Ruth baseball card when I was born cause she loves baseball an I do too now, go figure. But yeah, it now sits on my shelf in my bedroom in a plauque that I made myself.