PDA

View Full Version : The future of video games....

Bulf
08-30-2009, 03:10 PM
....could be this (http://www.nintendoeverything.com/?p=22699)?

JIMBO.
08-30-2009, 03:28 PM
I like to use my hands

Ryuuzaki HD
08-30-2009, 03:44 PM
Either that player is terrible or this dosent work, this is the true future of games:
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/kotaku/2009/08/shame2.jpg

lilminx
08-30-2009, 04:31 PM
i really dont like that idea. i like the models we have now

-Batman-
08-30-2009, 08:25 PM
You get to play as Charles Xavier and direct the actions of the X-Men with your mind, giving them advice and hints as to what they need to do to succeed, And thinking the words "TO ME, MY XMEN" causes the entire X-team to drop what they're doing and come to you. as well as have psychic battles with Shadow King.

This is the only time I would ever use that controller or a controller like it. Ever.

sataned
08-30-2009, 08:42 PM
hmmm i like that xbox NATAL thing better...

Bulf
08-30-2009, 11:49 PM
I'd rather keep a normal controller too. Or a Wiimote at the least.

lilminx
08-30-2009, 11:57 PM
You get to play as Charles Xavier and direct the actions of the X-Men with your mind, giving them advice and hints as to what they need to do to succeed, And thinking the words "TO ME, MY XMEN" causes the entire X-team to drop what they're doing and come to you. as well as have psychic battles with Shadow King.

This is the only time I would ever use that controller or a controller like it. Ever.
imagine if you start thinking dirty :O thatll be funny XD

Nineteenth
08-31-2009, 03:50 PM
The future of gaming is paying more money for the same exact game you bought on your previous console. To top it off, you're only getting a game that's 60% complete. You will be expected to pay for the other 40% when they get finished with it.

Manhattan_Project_2000
08-31-2009, 10:50 PM

Only if I get to be Evil Prof. X and mentally enslave the New Mutants to fight the X-Men and the Micronauts.

Hanamaru Kunikida
09-04-2009, 08:41 PM
Dem Developez will send the viruses inta ur head and headshot BOOM!....Dayum

Now with all the seriousness, idea sucks. It's just weird....

KleinKiessling
09-10-2009, 09:11 PM
Well sure, we all know it'd be freaking AWESOME to be able to control a game with your mind! No more button-mashing in Street-Fighter! No more confusing button combinations for a super-jump or whatever! Woohoo! But whilst this runs on your mind, it also has a MAJOR penalty on you..

Video games are what makes us so coordinated. Hand-eye coordination depends on how you build it. You could have fun, playing video games. Or, you could get pissed as you repeatedly miss a baseball, and occasionally get hit by it. Video games also reduce stress; I can guarantee you someone would get angry if their little headset thingy messed up. Personally, I prefer a controller. Anyways, I can see how that thing would have a lot of problems. Not to mention, only a few people could afford such a thing. I imagine it'd be a good $10,000.