PDA

View Full Version : Favorite thing to do in conventions.

Capitán
08-30-2009, 12:04 PM
Yes its a favorite thread, so please give some small talks with your favorite convention activities. My favorite activity is to take pictures of cosplayers. Its probably the most popular thing to do in a con next to putting on outfits and showing it off. I also like to play video games and there is always a game room around so I g in there and challenge people. Good times in a short time.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
08-31-2009, 02:54 PM
Never tried playing in the game rooms. But I'd love to if there was fighting games =3 Anyways, I just love walking around, specially if I'm cosplaying. Finding new friends etc.

Sonata
08-31-2009, 05:41 PM
I love taking pictures too, and checking out shows that sound interesting. The AMVS are another of my faves - not only do you get to see a cool video, but you can also find new music and new anime that you might like.

Gr1mmy
08-31-2009, 07:18 PM
Taking pictures and buying stuff ftw.

The Grey Crane
09-03-2009, 11:01 AM
Well let's see, i'm mainly there for collection purposes and to watch cosplays - for better or worse.

Bluemoon22
09-03-2009, 11:30 AM
I love shopping and watching the cosplay competitions the most. It's a good way to get a good look at the costumes and I enjoy the skits as well.