PDA

View Full Version : Disney cosplayers?

Wonderland_Pixie
08-26-2009, 01:48 AM
Has anyone here ever went to a convention dressed as a Disney character? I'm hoping to go to ACEN 2010 as Alice from Alice in Wonderland. I'll be buying my costume. But whether bought or handmade show your Disney costumes here! Or share your ideas and cosplays you may want to do.

Capitán
08-26-2009, 12:26 PM
My brother as Jack at Acen 2009.

http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e111/KidHeart/SDC11681.jpg

╬Karami Mew~Meow
08-31-2009, 03:16 PM
Ummm Disney characters, not sure if I'd be cosplaying those. [I cant think of anyone I'd wanna cosplay] oh xcept for the cat in alice in wonderland [maybe]. But since I see a Tim Burton cosplay posted by xAl, my cousin and I are planning on cosplaying Sweeny Todd and Mrs. Lovett. <3333
[Originally, I wanted to cosplay mrs. Lovett since I know most of her songs, while my cousin know most of Todd's. But she said I'd look better as sweeny, and her as Lovett D=] But that's kool though. lol.

Capitán
09-01-2009, 10:39 AM
Ummm Disney characters, not sure if I'd be cosplaying those. [I cant think of anyone I'd wanna cosplay] oh xcept for the cat in alice in wonderland [maybe]. But since I see a Tim Burton cosplay posted by xAl, my cousin and I are planning on cosplaying Sweeny Todd and Mrs. Lovett. <3333
[Originally, I wanted to cosplay mrs. Lovett since I know most of her songs, while my cousin know most of Todd's. But she said I'd look better as sweeny, and her as Lovett D=] But that's kool though. lol.

Go for it kiddo!

But that cosplay I posted is Jack from DISNEY'S nightmare before christmas. It may be Tim Burton's movie but its disney copyrighted.

Well anyway good luck with your cosplay.

╬Karami Mew~Meow
09-03-2009, 03:59 PM
Go for it kiddo!

But that cosplay I posted is Jack from DISNEY'S nightmare before christmas. It may be Tim Burton's movie but its disney copyrighted.

Well anyway good luck with your cosplay.

Lol, yes true. And thankx. ^^

Edit:
I went to Chibi-pa, and someone cosplayed as ursela and little mermaid as a pair. The one cosplaying as little mermaid was a little girl probably no more than 7/8 years old, she was so kawaii. The ursela cosplayer was looking very good too. The pix I took didn't look so good though sry. [I didn;t get to get a good pic]