PDA

View Full Version : Ze pokemon queen has arrived!

heartsnanime
08-25-2009, 01:06 PM
Hey everyone,
Im hearts. I just joined yesterday. Im in love with tons of animes and mangas. My favorite is the melancholy of haruhi suzumiya. But i used to be in love with pokemon so i have every box set of it so far so i am the pokemon queen! So i can't wait to get posting on here. I would get on the Chat but it won't load on my pc.

~hearts

lilminx
08-25-2009, 01:15 PM
i used to like pokemon XD
well anyways welcome to AF
have fun here and im sure youll find other pokemon fans :happy:

Anime Forum
08-25-2009, 01:35 PM
Pokemon is still awesome, but I favor the games more.
Welcome to AF, have a lot of fun here and if you ever need a friend or any help with the forum private message me. Best Wishes!

Aizen-sama
08-25-2009, 01:56 PM
welcome is haruhi a good anime i heard about it..and pokemon is great(dont like team rocket though -_- part of the reason i dont watch it as much).hope u have fun on AF

heartsnanime
08-25-2009, 01:57 PM
Pokemon is still awesome, but I favor the games more.
Welcome to AF, have a lot of fun here and if you ever need a friend or any help with the forum private message me. Best Wishes!
Yea the games are really fun. I have beaten them all. Im working on platinum. I just need to beat the elite four and catch all the rest of the pokemon on the poke' dex.

Ayame_Sohma
08-25-2009, 04:03 PM
Welcome to anime forum dot com

I hope that you will enjoy it here

please follow the rules and have fun.

~*Red*~
08-25-2009, 05:57 PM
Hey hey and welcome :3

Daken.
08-25-2009, 08:34 PM
Hiya there,
welcome to AF and have fun.

Li Xia
08-27-2009, 08:17 AM
Hiya Ms. Hearts. Welcome to AF. Enjoy the stay and ever need a help feel free to approach me. See you around, keep safe and feel blessed.