PDA

View Full Version : Fat Princess

RaShayRitto
08-23-2009, 10:18 PM
so the game's been out for a week or two. what do you guys think? i've been looking forward to it since last year but i wish i could play a demo first

Teddy2116
08-23-2009, 10:44 PM
This is the first I heard of the game (fells like I've been living under a rock). So Yeah if someone has played it let me know what you think of it

RaShayRitto
08-23-2009, 10:52 PM
D: i suggest you look it up! its a multiplayer hack-n-slash/capture the flag/castle defense type game. each faction has the other team's princess and you feed her cake to make her fat. the fatter she is, she slower she is to carry. you can also have engineers hang back at base to reinforce and upgrade stuff. classes are things like fighter, cleric, mage, archer

cute art style and lots of blood. its cool

Teddy2116
08-23-2009, 10:58 PM
Why would I wanna make a chick fat *pauses* Nevermind on that note. But yeah it sounds interesting enough, is it for PC or console?

RaShayRitto
08-23-2009, 11:13 PM
because its hilarious! ps3 exlusive

Teddy2116
08-23-2009, 11:18 PM
Eww, then I wont be playing it anytime soon. No ps3 for Teddy :(

Seta Souji
08-24-2009, 12:20 AM
I want it, very very bad. I tried convincing my friend to let me have a copy but its not working.

RaShayRitto
08-24-2009, 12:24 AM
I want it, very very bad. I tried convincing my friend to let me have a copy but its not working.

the sony license for downloadable stuff allows you to put it on 5 different ps3's. you just have to be signed in as him on psn for it to work

edit: you probably have to download it direct from the playstation store after signing in as him (you wont have to pay since its in his log already) so that you have the actual install file

Gandizzl
08-24-2009, 04:28 AM
It's pretty fun, but I also grew tired of it a little to quickly.
Mostly because of the server problems it had in the beginning and when you get into useless teams where the battles start peaking an hour in length...

But gameplay is good and fun, and it's a great game in smaller doses.

Dr. Thunder
08-24-2009, 05:08 AM
I wanna try the game it looks good

RaShayRitto
08-24-2009, 07:27 AM
It's pretty fun, but I also grew tired of it a little to quickly.
Mostly because of the server problems it had in the beginning and when you get into useless teams where the battles start peaking an hour in length...

But gameplay is good and fun, and it's a great game in smaller doses.

i remember reading about the game having some huge bugs at launch. is everything all patched up and fine now?

Gandizzl
08-24-2009, 08:44 AM
I heard it was fixed, but I have honestly not played it since 3-4 days after release so I can't confirm that.

Something about the game that is strong, but at the same time extremely annoying, is the sound track.
Sure, the music is fun and cute the few first times, but when you keep waiting and waiting for it to connect to the server and the music is an infinte loop of the same harpsichord tune over and over, you'll go nuts.

The same goes for the commentator, it'll give you a few giggles the first time, but the 100th time he shouts "Help! We're being ganked!" you'll start telling the tv to shut up.

But as said before, great game in smaller doses and absolutely worth it's price.
A great variety of classes, stages and game modes and even playing as worker, which can seem boring, is a lot of fun.

I do have a short attention span when it comes to this kind of repetetive gaming, so I quickly put them away and tend to dig them up again a few weeks later just to do the same thing all over again.

But if you're only buying one multiplayer online PSN game this year, make it Battlefield 1943 if you don't mind what the genre is.