PDA

View Full Version : [Help - Video] Dvd burning question...

Allienne
08-23-2009, 09:53 PM
I searched for a topic discussing this and couldn't find one. If this is in the wrong forum, I'm sorry. I was debating here or the anime forum and though dvd burning would be more computer than anime...

I have copies of Ouran High School Host Club on dvd but the program I use to burn them stretches the anime so much that half the subtitles aren't visible. Is there any program recommended to use to burn the anime so that it is not stretched? I would greatly appreciate any ideas that may help.

Shin Natsume
08-23-2009, 10:23 PM
You using a Windows system or a Linux Distro? Nero is pretty good.

Allienne
08-23-2009, 10:51 PM
I am using Windows XP 64-bit on one and Windows XP 32-bit on another. Neither work.

Shin Natsume
08-23-2009, 11:12 PM
Did you try Nero as I suggested?

Allienne
08-24-2009, 05:53 PM
Yes, it distorted the video and didn't work.

sataned
08-25-2009, 01:51 AM
you could try using
CONVERT X to DVD
or
ashampoo burning studio < i like this one better.
also when using your burning program try playing with the setting , the aspect ratio mainly.

Gero50
08-27-2009, 02:39 PM
Well I agree with the person that said nero as a option. Nero is very easy and when it burns it works. It might also be the file format you are using. If you're wanting to watch them on a DVD player hucked up to a TV when you're done you have to make sure you get this part right. My guess is the DVD player dose not fully support the format of which the videos are n before they are burned. I would try and find a video file converter and convert them into DVD files. After that then try again.
Hope this helps and good luck.