PDA

View Full Version : Perched Upon The Tides Of Darkness (putd)

Ayumi
01-08-2004, 06:55 PM
Right then, Start it up OnSilentWings :)

OnSilentWings
01-08-2004, 07:28 PM
Alright then everyone as you can guess we'll be starting a new RPG here at AG...Its title is Perched Upon The Tides Of Darkness and its a Post-Apocalyptic Fantasy game...well with the basics said I'll go ahead and post the Back story for the wrold and where all of you would fit in...If your interested in playing this game then simply reply here and after we get a few people onboard we'll start

-=The world of Gaia was long a peaceful place...it was the home to many a great nation and watched them rise and fall within the sands of time. After many ages long past these nations became massive empires. To the far brutal north lie the continent of Valan...to the east lay the holy lands Of Saeruen...in the far west, a land of endless plains was the Sacaean lands and finally in the burning south like the famed island of Ssra.

It was in these great lands that time passed and with it inovation grew. In the later days of the empires the humans had built steam engines and mammoth war machines...the elves produced great airships...the dwarves their black powdered weapons and so forth. The great races of the time ushered in a golden age of prosperity and flourish...yet...all was not as it seemed.

With great power comes blindness...many of the races thought themselves better then their cousins and neighbors, they thought themselves more "pure"...more "perfect". And it was in these false visions that they rushed headlong before many more years passed...when the mighty nations of the world waged great wars against their kindred. Still though....a greater enemy was yet to emerge... After decades of ceasless warfare the people became dispirited...they thought of nothing but greed and vengence and society began to rot. Within these festering wounds on the will of the people darkness was born. Exactly one-hundred years to the day of the great wars begining a new foe was released. The Black King.

A cable of necromancers had brought it forward from the endless divide. A mighty force held beyond the barriers of life and death...they had hoped to use it to conquer, but it was themselves who were conquered in the end...for the beast had great powers unfathomed by its summoners. Within days it had subjigated them all and began raising an army from the bodies of the fallen. Indeed entire graveyards and villages rose in the Black King's name until he had an army of great preportions. But it wasn't there that he stopped...he didn't just raise the dead...he brought hundreds of his brothers across. Demons and Fiends starved for bloodshed and crys of anguish...it was with this army that the march that would determine the fate of all would begin.

The great empires at the time were too focused on their own causes to pay attention in the early days of the Black King when he could have been defeated...so they waited and waged their petty wars until it was far to late. By the time the first spear was cast in the direction of the black army it had risen from a petty horde to a sea of death, ready to wash upon the lands. In the early days of the war that followed, to be known as the "Black Reckoning", the countries were able to hold their own...they had strong borders and well seasoned armies from their own campaigns and saw these new inavders as little threat. Little did they know that each of their men that fell only bolstered the undead army. Before long it was obvious much needed to be done to halt the endless sea of foes.

On a starfilled night the leaders of the Great Nations converged in the free city of Dortor...a city of its own, filled with all races and classes...one untouched by the wars of the patron nations. It was in Dortor that a plan was struck and the great nations once again converged into one force as they had done so long ago in the past. The years that followed were the bloodiest ever known...The black army washed over the lands crushing the united forces under their feet...though the advance was slow the casualties were many. It became very clear what was to happen...by now the nations had counted their censuses...with a mere 30% of all the population accounted for they decided that drastic times would call for drastic measures. It was time to strike at the Black King himself.

Enlisting the aid of the great Dragons of the old world and the newest weapons of their own they sent a army few in numbers but high in power to the heartland of the Black Kings stronghold, Ameideus of the Sacaean plains. No one could recall the battle and there was little documentation of what went on...indeed there were no survivors saved a few men so scarred by what they saw they were left as broken shells...all that was known was that the great evil, the Black King of Ameideus, had fallen and with his death so had his army. The animated dead fell to slumber once more and the demons he called scattered about the world. The races had won the most important battle of their time...but even still they had not realized the losses.

Much of the world was scorched and infected by the darkness of the black king leaving very little land left to settle...and with so few of every race no longer could they call themselves nations...yet they made due. It has been one-hundred years since the day of the "Black Reckoning" was ended and now things have begun to go back to the way they were...though with little of their fabled technologies left the races keep on. yet, unknown to the many a great evil stirs...a nobleman in Dortor has brought together the finest necromancers in the land and seeks to become a king...one of old, one fit to sit upon a black throne.=-

...So now that the backstory has been set let me tell you how your characters would fit in. You would naturally have complete control of their doings...you can choose whatever path of life suits you...be it helping your fellow and helping to restore what once was or rather working with the darkness to bring about a new age. So then, anyone interested in this game? if enough of you join we'll have the character thread set ASAP. If you have any questions feel free to PM me or reach me via AIM at OnSilentWings3.

CaamGrant
01-10-2004, 05:46 PM
i am interested :D

Teny
09-02-2004, 01:19 PM
hmm ya me too
i wanna be one of the lead people
so where from here?

DarkGundamPilot
09-04-2004, 09:16 PM
I'm interested too.

red storm
09-05-2004, 05:22 AM
I wanna join too!

Teny
09-05-2004, 07:51 AM
yes..
so I guess we wait for more people huh?
well PM me to talk.

TodayIsMine
09-07-2004, 01:34 PM
Sounds cool. I'm in...

red storm
09-08-2004, 04:38 AM
Yay! do we have enough yet?

TodayIsMine
09-08-2004, 01:20 PM
Let's try to get more people to join in by emailing them...

CrimsonButterflies
09-09-2004, 06:02 PM
If your still looking for people, im in

TodayIsMine
09-10-2004, 02:25 PM
i think an rpg would be best with not too many people. it can get confusing if there are tons of characters.

Teny
09-10-2004, 08:50 PM
true
umm Pm me here ok?BECUZ I will be away at skool and back now and then.
so i might forget to come here.

DarkGundamPilot
09-10-2004, 09:46 PM
Who exactly is in?

Teny
09-11-2004, 10:00 PM
everyone freom the start to here

yuffie
09-15-2004, 08:41 AM
I'll be in, if there's still a part for me........

TodayIsMine
09-15-2004, 12:49 PM
yuffie, in an RPG u make your own character, so if u were able to join, there would surely be a part for u.

TodayIsMine
09-17-2004, 01:09 PM
let's get this started soon!

gamefreek
09-17-2004, 03:20 PM
Ok, I'm in. PM me when this gets started.

Mystical p-chan
09-17-2004, 09:58 PM
ME TOO, ME TOO!!!

DarkGundamPilot
09-17-2004, 11:42 PM
Me too plz.

red storm
09-18-2004, 04:14 AM
When are we starting? I think we have enough players already

Mystical p-chan
09-18-2004, 08:10 AM
I agree, I have to go to my moms later today. And I must say, that I can't wait forever for this to start. So, I would play before time runs out on me.

Teny
09-18-2004, 04:02 PM
hmm well.
I have been waiting a few weeks now.
Hmm well how about someone contcts Ayumi and ask her to get her dead self over here?

Mystical p-chan
09-18-2004, 04:09 PM
I'll do it!!

gamefreek
09-21-2004, 02:52 PM
wow.... this is taking forever.

Tora_No_Unmei
09-22-2004, 06:58 PM
I'm not posting to join this.

But guys, give Ayumi a break ya know...she controls TWO large RPG sections. When she can get here, she'll get here. Give her time. I'll let her know people are calling for her, but I wont force her to come here fast. She was here a few days ago. But shes been off lately.

TodayIsMine
09-23-2004, 02:54 PM
where is ayumi? i think since she's gone...we should start the RG ourselves. all the people participating in it, what do u think?

Tora_No_Unmei
09-23-2004, 05:20 PM
Ayumi will get here when she can.

And no. Speak to OnSilentWings. If he wants to start, then the rpg will start. But he owns it. So speak to him, find out what he wants to do. Ayumi actually doesn't own the rpg.

Teny
09-25-2004, 04:16 PM
hmm well that isn't a bad idea
but whatever
start it now
do it later
I don't mind either way.
But Ayumi isn't bring THAT fair
IF he/she was on the net that is
then going onto the other 2 bigs ones and leaving this one alone wasn't good

Mystical p-chan
09-25-2004, 05:18 PM
Guys, I posted her and she posted me twice saying stuff about people being assigned characters. So she has been on lately, I know that much since I was posted on Saturday or some day around that. So I don't know whats up, but she said that it was going to start very soon. Just to keep you all updated.

Isn't that nice of me? :^_^:

Ayumi
09-25-2004, 08:42 PM
First of all Flame Demon I am around if slightly subdued due to illness. So no there will not be any "taking over" and playing by one's own rules. I am certainly not pleased by your oppinions and obvious desire to start trouble. We recently had some trouble makers removed from the forums for disruptive behavior. Please do not place yourself in the same catagory as they.
Second,when Onsilentwings is able to start the rpg he will. He is the Manager of this thread and as soon as I hear from him (which I hope is soon) We will open the thread in AG to start the game. I will not open the thread until I am sure he is there to attend it , which is why I have not done so as of yet.
I am however very pleased by the help I have been given during my moments of health trouble by some of our more consciencious members of the forum. So three cheers to them :)

-Ayumi

Mystical p-chan
09-26-2004, 12:19 PM
OHHHH....

Well I hope that you get better soon Aryumi!!! :^_^:

KentoTyrago
09-27-2004, 09:48 AM
Ah I also have something to say in this matter. It's me Jack, maybe some of you recognize me in the chats...I go by Jack Serithva. Anyways, if there is room for an old timer like me, I'm ready for it. If you guys don't mind that is. I'm sure I'll contribute well.

TodayIsMine
09-27-2004, 10:04 AM
sorry ayumi, i didn't know u were sick, if i did i probably would have understood your absence. and i wasn't serious about the "taking over" issue (i like to see how people react to certain things) and i apologize for my innapropriate actions.

Ayumi
09-27-2004, 02:19 PM
We always have room for a good roleplayer Kento. Welcome to gaming on the forums :)
And Flame, apology accepted... Just don't let it happen again or else I may have to send a cookie ninja after you :ph34r:

TodayIsMine
09-28-2004, 09:50 AM
got it ayumi. i understand completely. and i hope u get better soon. thanks for my second chance. :^_^:

Mystical p-chan
10-01-2004, 03:51 PM
YEAH!! Nobody likes to be sick! :unsure: Gives you an AWEFUL feeling. So we all wish that you would get better!!

Teny
10-07-2004, 12:36 PM
hmm ok.
this is good
I will try and get more often
This is my first time but i have battled with t-2 many times
I'll try my best.

red storm
11-11-2004, 05:44 AM
<blows the cobwebs of the thread>

just checking if anyone is still interested in it, I may contact OnSilenWings soon to see if he can get it started.

OnSilentWings
11-11-2004, 03:28 PM
Hello everyone. Honestly I'm sorry for not checking this thing I had planned on starting, to be honest I dropped out of the forum and hadn't really planned on coming back. I had forgotten about this little thing completely...until red storm gave me a buzz. Well I'd like to apologize for those of you who waited, it was wrong of me to set this out and then vanish. With that out of the way lets get this show on the road...I'd need profiles simply race, age, and a description of the characters appearance is all I need. If we get 5 or more people I'll set a date.

red storm
11-12-2004, 02:53 AM
OK, here we go!

Name: Tanaya

Race: catgirl

Personality: Tanaya is a kind person, but she has a habit of speaking her mind before thinking over the words.

Appearance: red eyes, with medium pink hair, two cat ears are placed on top of her head and she wears black clothes. Two shoulderpats bearing the symbols of her home village run down to her belt. She also posseses a sharingan, wich is hard to distinguish from her normal eyes on a glance.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
11-15-2004, 01:36 PM
may i join?

name:haldir

race:loubian

personality:haldir is a quiet person who will stay out of arguements.it is best to make peace with this strange man for in battle he is a fierce warrior.he will defend his allies with his life.

appearence:haldir is 6ft 7in with short brown hair and blueish green eyes that change often.he wears black leather shirt,pants,boots,and trenchcoat.under his shirt he wears a mithril chainmail shirt that is very valuble to him.haldir carries with him the knife of the fenral,lothlorien longbow/quiver,and sword of loubia.These are mystical items that have served him for years.

g0d_of_death
11-18-2004, 04:30 PM
Um.... Is this ever gonna start?? Like, should I post a character here... or sign up to get a character???

i_am_ranma
11-18-2004, 08:26 PM
hellow.

red storm
11-19-2004, 10:37 AM
Um.... Is this ever gonna start?? Like, should I post a character here... or sign up to get a character???
You just post your character here, and as OnSilentWings said, we'll start when there are about five players. Come on people! Join!

lord_saikuya
11-19-2004, 10:59 AM
Name: Nakudo Detunometsu
Height: 6'0"
Power: Onmyouji, Yin-yang master, Aes Sedai
Hair Color: Crimson with Black streaks
Eye Color: Emerald Green
Description: He's the head of the Sumeragi clan, the leader of Japan's Onmyouji Yin-Yang masters. His twin brother died last year, since then he's been quiet and alone, hardly ever smiling. He keeps to himself, only speaking when needed. He is strong and never underestimates opponents...

OCC: I might not be posting till the week after next because I'm joining on vacation. But I will be back....

g0d_of_death
11-19-2004, 04:14 PM
Name: Hiruko
Sex: Male
Race: Dragon/ demon
Class: knight
Height: 6'1
Weight: 187lbs (muscular)
Eyes: piercing, dark purple eyes
Hair: straight black shoulder lenght hair. He has 2 'fang like' bangs that are always in his face.
Weapon: A 4ft long knightsword.
Armour: Black Steel/Magnesium alloy knight armour. Covers everything but his face.

Description: He has a never changing stare, that makes a person feel cold and unsafe. Despite his ruthless, cold, and somewhat freaky appearence, he's actually a nice, calm, and generous person. He helps as much as he can, and he makes a good, loyal friend.

OnSilentWings
11-20-2004, 01:23 AM
Wow, well its good to see more people have joined. Well even though I said five I think we can run with four. I have a few positions I'm going to need to fill...I could do it with NPC's but I'd much rather offer them to you guys. If your interested in taking one of these positions IM me on AIM, my sn is LupinsAlterEgo

Enforcer - Charged with defending the city against the near constant barrage of demonic and undead forces Enforcers are a coveted position. While many try, few attain the title and those who do are given great respect. As a Enforcer you'd serve directly under the Lord of the city and would recieve great benefits from the new government as well as the die hard respect of most of the population. You'll have to act within the laws but the rewards are great for those who are just and on a righteous path.

Black Agents - While these men and women are in service to the city one would never know it. They're task is simple, hunt down and eliminate all necromantic and demonic threats within the cities walls. They are given extreme freedom in going about their tasks and are encouraged to mingle in the criminal underworld. Naturally the officials deny these agents existence but thats fine, they prefer to not answer to the beauracrats anyway. Its a great position for those who want a good share of power and the freedom to do what they want, but don't be fooled...your employers are very demanding and it has a very high mortality rate.

BlackGuard - Feeling a little evil? find a different position. Feeling downright insideous? then welcome to the Blackguard. These men and women are serving as the guards and enforcers of the necromancers hidden within the city walls. They are blessed with unnatural dark prowess and are given a ridiculous amount of contacts and assets. But your always at the mercy of your master (well for a while at least...) and your tasks are his bidding.

Technomancers - This class is probably the most under-populated on the planet. Technomancers are the few individuals left who understand how to work, repair and manipulate the technologies of old. They can pilot an Elven airship or properly use black-powder weapons (If they can find them that is). Even if its not the lost technologies the Technomancer is good at manipulating it if its mechanical...they even seem to have near magical powers of the world of technology. Of coarse the down side to this is that a Technomancer must be willing to do alot of searching and experimenting to hone their skills and even then some of their powers may back-fire on them causing disasterous results. Great for any gunners out there or anyone who wants a real challenge, also you can't pick a side...Technomancers will always only be out for themselves.

red storm
11-20-2004, 04:03 AM
Problem: I don't have AIM, but would a PM work too?

g0d_of_death
11-20-2004, 12:42 PM
Ya, I got the same problem XP so can we PM you instead? and if you don't want that, can we just post it here?

OnSilentWings
11-20-2004, 08:07 PM
Yeah sure Pm, post its all good. Also I want to tell everyone I'll be on vacation from the 23-30 so the game won't be starting until I get back. And while I'm at it I'd like to go ahead and post some of the main NPC's bios...these are people who will regularly interact with the characters (or simply are to important not to know about).

The Noble - few have ever seen this enigmatic figure but he is the single most wanted living being on the planet. He is the the sole practitioner of true necromancy and its said he's the forerunner in technomancy studies. Anyone hoping to bring the rebirth of the Black King flock to his banner and in recent nights many criminals and despots have found a place under him as well. No-one knows his true name or appearance and only a handful of people can say they have even heard his voice.

Sain - The lord of the city of Dortor and one of the last remaining dragons. In his serpent form he's a sight to behold standing over 150' high and with silver scales he glistens in the sun. In his homid form he appears to be a larger, stouter version of the common lizard-man. He is the only individual said to know what truly happened the day the Black King fell and i currently putting the city under reformation to help purge the many threats the writhe within it. All who meet him are awed by his majesty and kindness...indeed even the most evil of men would fear and respect this bastion of good.

Flint Mason - With firey red hair and a ruddy complextion Flint is a real example of why Dwarves arn't really called beautiful creatures. Still many revere him as he is the leader of the Enforcers and the one of the last remaining blacksmiths who know how to forge and train people in the use of black-powder weapons. He has a rough and tumble attitude and enjoys his ale with a passion, but unlike many of his brothers he's very kind and care-free.

Shade - No-one's sure if he even exists, indeed he may be just a rumor but this man (or women) is the head of the black agents. There are rumors abound that he's actually a demon but none of these have seen the light of day and most of the people who tote them around end up missing. The only report of this being have ever been seen was by the last captain of the Enforcers unfortunatly he had his eyes cut and was poisoned in his sleep that very same night.

I'll finish the list later...tommorow probably.

red storm
11-21-2004, 08:22 AM
Cheers! then I'll be a Black Agent.

lord_saikuya
11-30-2004, 08:36 AM
Hey thats cool ill be a black agent or an enforcer(preferably a agent) But whatever ya need is cool with me

haldir-the-elven-warrior
11-30-2004, 08:42 AM
i think i will be a technomancer if thats alright

Blaze auku
11-30-2004, 09:05 AM
im in to this

lord_saikuya
11-30-2004, 02:47 PM
cant wait till he gets back...this sounds like a well thought out game. And ill get to start at the beginnning.....mahaaaaahaaa

g0d_of_death
11-30-2004, 03:13 PM
When's he coming back? I thougnt this RPG was going to die again.

SangoTheWhiteTiger
11-30-2004, 05:44 PM
So... Um is there still room?

SangoTheWhiteTiger
11-30-2004, 06:20 PM
I'll just post a Bio ^^ if anyone object then I'll leave...

Name: Kalma Odios (Called Odios (not many know first name)
Class: Black Guard... Kinda ^^
Weapon: Katar's (built into his gloves) Kotestu/katana
Hair: Jetblack
Eyes: One is Black the other is a demonic blood red
Appearance: Black Cloakish thingy (I think they're called mantles) a large scar on the right side of his face from his fore head through his red eye down to his jaw. Black shirt and Black pants.

Backround: As a child all relatives were killed. Works for the Darkside now yet has never brought himself to kill a living being, for that he has been punished by his lord many times.

Personality: Gentle by nature but Cruel and Heartless by past experiances.

haldir-the-elven-warrior
11-30-2004, 08:11 PM
actually i will be just haldir not a technomancer or anything

lord_saikuya
12-01-2004, 08:08 AM
HE said he'd be back after the 30th and its the 1st now so maybe he'll be ready today.....

SangoTheWhiteTiger
12-01-2004, 01:51 PM
Hopefully ^^

Drizzt Do'urden
12-01-2004, 02:06 PM
may i join:
name: drizzt do'urden

race:drow

personality:drizzt is a shady charecter that hardly speaks unless he needs to.In battle he is a great warrior that will protect his freind even at the cost of his life.

appearence:He wears black pants,boots,shirt, and (like Haldir)a shirt of mithril chainmail.He is 6ft 5in, bluiesh grey hair, and someone can get lost in his deep blue eye.His weapons are his swords icingdeath and twinkle.

g0d_of_death
12-01-2004, 03:12 PM
After ther 30th could mean from today to.... well from now till the end of the world. lol.

lord_saikuya
12-02-2004, 09:01 AM
Well...still waiting....lol

red storm
12-02-2004, 10:51 AM
Patience, my friend. Patience. Some of us still have school.

lord_saikuya
12-03-2004, 08:36 AM
Yeah I know...I do to...just anxious...lol.....
We were sailing along
on moonlight bay
We could hear the voices singing
they seem to say
You have stolen my heart
and gone away
As we sing our moonlight song on moonlight bay
ON....MOONLIGHT....BAY.....

WHFBeavis
12-03-2004, 09:17 AM
ahem hello is it allright if i join?

lord_saikuya
12-03-2004, 09:44 AM
Just post your character...we're waiting for the person who created it to get back from vacation before we start

OnSilentWings
12-03-2004, 12:12 PM
Hey, Sorry about the delay again guys its just I had to pull some extra time at work after my vacation (two eleven hour days) and really hadn't had to much free time to post. I've gone ahead and PM'd Ayumi to open us a game thread and as soon as she does we can start.

Black Guard- Sango , God_of_Death
Black Agent- RedStorm
Enforcer- LordSaikuya

lord_saikuya
12-03-2004, 12:54 PM
okay
lets get this started

wing 7
12-03-2004, 03:13 PM
id likew to join aswell really this gonna be the best.

OnSilentWings
12-05-2004, 02:16 AM
Wing, if you'd like to join please post a Bio. Also I havn't heard from Ayumi on the thread yet so if she doesn't answer by monday we'll go ahead and start it in this thread

lord_saikuya
12-06-2004, 08:23 AM
Okay thats cool

Larva.
12-06-2004, 12:47 PM
I will be very excited to join this rpg as my first here, I have my chericter in mind and will wait for a start in this OnSilentWings.

g0d_of_death
12-06-2004, 02:22 PM
Wing, if you'd like to join please post a Bio. Also I havn't heard from Ayumi on the thread yet so if she doesn't answer by monday we'll go ahead and start it in this thread

I don't think that would be smart OnSilentWings, cause if Ayumi finds out that an rpg is started without her aproval first, it'll be closed...

cat lord3
12-06-2004, 03:09 PM
what is this post about

OnSilentWings
12-06-2004, 04:23 PM
its ok, I've had her approval on this game for a long time now. Anyway I've been given the go-ahead to open the new thread and I'd like to welcome everyone to the first day of the game. From now on this thread is going to act as a place for characters to post bios. Hope everyone enjoys.

Larva.
12-07-2004, 04:27 PM
Name: Gabrielle
Class: Fabled Shadow Mage
Weapon: Genetically enhanced bone structure in her finger tips,the result is 4 inch long slightly curved tallon-like fingertips.Extremely vast and encompassing knowledge of the most ainchant of dark majicks, her powers are insainley immense and powerfull.Her capability's are unknown, her adeptness seems to alter her physical ability's as well.

Hair: Stark neon purple(Perhaps a result of her majick totally infusing with her cell structure?)
Eyes: Ruby red
Appearance: Six feet tall, slender and weight porportinant.Her body is hidden by several black garbs and cloaks along with a hood that covers her head, most times she wears a decorated mask to totally conceal her features.Under all of this she is a very beautifull and seemingly untouched by the effects of time,looking a very young and radient 25 years of age.Though no one knows her true age.

Backround: Nothing of her past is known, she is like a ghost moving amongst the living.No familey is known to exist, nor companions.What is known is that she is something very rare, that onley in legends was rumoured to exist onley long ago.The Shadow Mage's. Legends hint of these mythical beings thousands of years ago when man and the sort were still young, they were in otherwords called "The Wise Ones". Mages of immense and truley all encompassing primal and eathrel powers, supposedly older than most races on the planet.Evan rumoured that they werent entirely human, onley in visual form.

Personality: Again not much is known, onley in the most ainchant texts long lost were there the rare comments.They acted most human, they had emotions and communicate the same.

Ok i'm ready lol :laugh:

Searchman
12-08-2004, 10:32 AM
I would like to join

Name: Huron Blackheart
Class: Blackguard
Weapon: Long sword
Appearance: short black hair with blood red eyes. Stands about 5.8 feet. Black outfit when not in battle when in battle black plate mail with a black cloth like think that goes over his bottom half on his face.
Background: Was lost when he was a little boy. He was left wandering the woods when a bandit raid hit his village he was the only person left alive. He was found by and old man who brought him up and showed him the place that he was to call home with the necromancers and the blackguard. He was trained to become a blackguard.

Sarge
12-08-2004, 07:45 PM
name:Uzamaki Toriyoto
race:Human
class:Major (State Alchemist)
weapons:Alchemy
discription:Uzamaki Is A short Man 5'4 blonde hair blue eye wears a black kungfu suit and a red jacket with a alchemy emblem on the back meaning Master Alchemist I Do culinary arts and i cook a meal that you would never forget and when you need something repaired or here i will do the best i can to bring it back you notice that arm is muscular than the other
Bio: » Uzamaki Toriyoto
Uzamaki Toriyoto, he gains in his abilities as an alchemist. Uzamaki becomes the youngest state alchemist in history, a prodigal genius. But His life has only started he has to stay on the move cause his life has changed since his mother and father have died he travels hoping to get stronger but
he cant seem to get his life back on track he allways has to run away from people chasing him.

Thanatos
12-09-2004, 10:18 PM
name: Thanatos of Titan

Race: dark necros ( race from the 7th dimension)

Height: 7 feet

Appearance: a skeletal body(as shown in siggy) with a pale massish like head molded to look human.

Weapons/magic: a staff called Zenn-La that controls dark necros magi.

Abilities: his skeletal body can morph into different skeletal creatures and can break a part to avoid getting hit. unaffected by elementals.

Bio: originating from another dimension called necro where there are only two races. THE NECROS AND THE DARK NECROS who have been at war for 2 000 000 000 human years. to seek help to aid the dark necros for ces, Thanatos used the dark necros magi (dark necros use dark necros magi and necros use necros magi) to open a portal to our dimension. there he found it better to stay alive... he decided to stay and brushed off necro from his past...

Side:demon