PDA

View Full Version : RPG: .hack//OMEN

kirei-chan
08-20-2009, 02:38 PM
The faint trickle of water could be heard from all directions as Eila marched along the path leading from Mac Anu's silntly gyrating Chaos Gate, over the bridge at the city's center, and eventually taking a side street into the Guild Hall. Each guild was given their own little fortress of solitude here, though few were active as of late. Just recently, in point of fact, the Helba core had abandoned the Virulien guild, and Eila sought to change that.

The hall, built like a church, was rather depressing, cold, and unwelcoming. Eila, of course, loved the place. She seated herself at one of th long pews, sighed deeply, and put her head in her hands. How had things reached their current state of affairs? How could th guilds have all but dropped off the face of the planet.

But there was hope. Eila stood from the pew and sauntered over to a calender she had affixed to the wall. There was an event coming up in a few days. A festival. There would be tons of prospective players gathered there. She smiled a bit to herself and turned to go and sit by the water at her favourite bench below the bridge.

Level 54
910HP/1670SP/30IP
Attack - 270
Magic Attack - 270
Defense - 54
Magic Defense - 54
Agility - 216

Tetsanosuke
08-23-2009, 08:31 PM
~Log in~

The consul arose from the screen, and life came splashing and thrashing through the digital waves like the streaking fires of spirit breath. A being composed of dark hair and even darker eyes would appear at the front of the Chaos Gate, his large azure and black blade hanging from his masculine shoulder. A couple steps into the lower level server would reveal to him the brick inlaid buildings and the bridge in the distance, his eyes which seemed blacks over with only blue outlines at the irises scanned about, as though it was indeed reality.

Curious as it was, it seemed so much like reality.

A few steps down towards the bridge brought the waters into view, so realistic, so lifelike, everything flooded the senses in such a flowing way, it was really very convincing to the mind that this was reality. Looking around, he spotted what seemed like a higher level character in some distance, but kept to himself as he leaned himself against the bridge, his blade locking into the holding harness on his backside. He seemed all too curious about every detail, and rightfully he was looking about from were he leaned with great focus, but smoothly and calmly like the evening sky after a day of rainfall.

It was so much like reality, to think that it indeed wasn't real, made one question whether or not life itself was just an illusion...

Level: 1
HP / SP: 140 HP / 60 SP/
Attack: 6
Magic Attack: 2
Defense: 4
Magic Defense: 2
Agility: 2

kirei-chan
08-23-2009, 08:51 PM
Eila sat on that bench, staring out into the waters for what seemed like an eternity. She watched the players come and go, some passing uncomfortably close to her. The Thousand Lights Festival right around the corner would give her an opportunity to pass the Helba core to another new prospect, but that was only one issue with the Virulien Guild among many.

She wondered what new guilds would spring up in the coming days. Player population seemed to be on the rise, new faces appearing every day. Just now, a new Heavy Blade gating in and loitering at the bridge caught her eye. She quickly returned her attention to the relaxing waters and dropped back into the liquid stream she called though.

On top of all that, there was a need to infect others. She could stand to have more virus players on her side. And then, would she participate in the festival? It seemed appropriate. The Thousand Lights Festival was a time for players to pay homage to those relatives, friends, and otherwise that had fallen by lighting small candles in paper rafts, floating them along the waters of Mac Anu. There would be activities, as per usual. Probably a contest or two. And that always meant an opportunity for new and rare items.

Ah, well, she thought. Time would reveal all.

Level 54
910HP/1670SP/30IP
Attack - 270
Magic Attack - 270
Defense - 54
Magic Defense - 54
Agility - 216

Luzifer
08-23-2009, 11:06 PM
Sigh..Color... movement... illusion. What was an escape but a reality that didn't hold? Who cares? He wasn't a philosopher... all he wanted was to stop thinking. Not to think during his free time when he was haunted by the ghosts of regret.

He moved himself with his joy stick as he stared at the "Virtual reality around him" it felt clunky. Like that old Virtual Boy system, though the graphics were better. He sighed again... he should be thinking so negatively. The place he stood was called... Mac Anu according to the text that floated across his vision. He stood there... his first time in the city... and he was bored.

He looked around...but there was nothing to guide him... no quest given within moments of entering...nothing... just a city, and water. His model was wearing a smile beneath the persona... one of those annoying cocksure smiles that protagonist characters from japanese videogames all-too-often wore. He knew this only because he had chosen the model from the options available to the Long Arm class... and he had chosen that class...because... he supposed that was just an absurd decision brought on by his boredom.

His character ambled along... and he saw no reason to stop it. Maybe he should just take this game back and get a refund... not that the money would make a difference anymore...

Level 54
910HP/1670SP/30IP
Attack - 4
Magic Attack - 3
Defense - 4
Magic Defense - 3
Agility - 2

Valkarma
08-24-2009, 10:23 AM
He was pretty sure he had forgotton to eat again. It always happened when he went on this game. He lost track of time and had to always be forced off. Though this wouldn't be the first time he hadn't eaten because of the game. It wouldn't be the last either. But it was all too real for him and he had so much more he wanted to learn about it all. But that was always the case. Any game he had ever got he broke down to its basic code if he could. This one would be no different it would just be harder. It was his hobby. Breaking down games to there basic form. he just enjoied seeing how things like that were made.

But he felt like playing it first. After all that was the point wasn't it. However he thoughts kept wondering to other things. If it was a game. If it was a program. Then could it be broke? Could it be hacked? Is there loopholes? Cheats? He wandered around the town he starting in. He thoughts abuzz with questions. Did it have glitches? Was it perfect? Any bugs? He always wondered it. The people he had asked when starting where not very helpful. Staff where even worse; many denying him any answers at all, security was strong. And of course NPC's couldn't answer.

Effortlessly he moved himself around and tiredlessly looking for something to do. Anything really. Maybe chat with someone. Events hadn't been as regular recently. He moved through crowds of new people like himself. Well newer. He had been on a long time but just hadn't leveled. He came to a bridge and looked over it at the water. It seemed a lot of people did that now a days. He wondered what they were thinking. Him? He wondered that if he got the code for it could he change this water to lava? He spotted a charcter down below (Eila) and he made his way down to next to her
"Or him, maybe a guy was playing as a lass" He thought. Though he knew the typical was to always be the gender you were.
"Hey there. Mind if I join you?" He asked.

HP: 115
SP: 80
Attack: 5
Magic Attack: 5
Defence: 1
Magic Defence: 1
Agility: 4

kirei-chan
08-24-2009, 11:27 AM
Eila peered up at the man joining her on the bench and realized that he was the player who she had noticed gating in a few minutes prior. "No, I don't suppose."

Even though The World was a game, it was pretty unusual for Eila to be approached like this. She was a bit apprehensive, but decided sitting with him could come to no harm. She assumed he just liked the spot, same as herself. Many players took comfort in the waters. This player was probably no exception.

She turned her attention back to the canal, sinking back into thought.

Level 54
910HP/1670SP/30IP
Attack - 270
Magic Attack - 270
Defense - 54
Magic Defense - 54
Agility - 216

Valkarma
08-24-2009, 12:08 PM
Jace smiled as he sat next to the girl. She didn't say much and she seemed to have a lot on her mind. He let her think though. Just for a while. She was staring at the river. Everyone did that. What was it about running water that interested people so much? He failed to see how it was calming. But then again he could look at lines of BASIC and find it relaxing. Everyone was different.

"Hey." He said, suddenly starting a conversation, "How do you think they do it? You know, the river and it all." He asked her, "As a game this is very advance stuff isn't it? Do you not wonder how it's all done?" He didn't wait for a reply, he just added more to the conversation. "I wonder what would happen if you could control it all. Could you like open walls up, delete players, summon anything you felt like?" Jace suddenly laughed, "Wierd line of thought isn't it? Don't worry though. I'm not some mad psycho tring to rule a gaming world." He smiled, more to himself then her, "I'm just curious you know?"

HP: 115
SP: 80
Attack: 5
Magic Attack: 5
Defence: 1
Magic Defence: 1
Agility: 4

kirei-chan
08-24-2009, 12:22 PM
Perhaps she was a bit absent-minded at the moment. Perhaps she didn't think it through. But without missing a beat, or even averting her eyes from the water, she responded, "It's a fractal generator. CC Corp basically took an old program from years ago that generated terrain and water, and gave it a power boost and animated it. It's actually pretty simple stuff in retrospect. It just takes a decent amount of processing power is all. Boots and gate-hacks aren't all that uncommon, either."

Now why would she just go and immediately divulge herself? She hadn't entirely done so, she thought. All she had said was that they were common. Not that she herself often practiced these things.

Tetsanosuke
08-24-2009, 12:33 PM
The water wouldn't feed him long enough, and just as he'd start shifting his view, his eyes came along another player who seemed focused on approaching some higher level player. It didn't really matter though, his focus was to see what combat was like. Other games seemed to have some less then fun combat systems, and when playing and MMORPG, one would think the social system was the main feature. But since he hadn't any contacts in this game, it was time to start leveling. Who could tell, perhaps he'd be able to clear a low level dungeon on his own?

" Time to strike, I suppose.. " He'd say, before running his way towards the Chaos Gate, finding a rather fun looking longarm appear before him. Blinking a few times at the appearance, he could only watch as the character would stroll off into the town. Nocturne sighed gently.

< Sigh. >

The emoties were actually pretty nice... Even though his character's lower face was covered, it made a sighing sound, ans his eyes drooped some as he sat idly. But idleness wasn't his goal, so, he shifted towards the chaos gate and opened up the code launcher before him. Reaching for the selections, he'd shift around the symbols and locked them in, just a basic area that wasn't inherently against his first wave.

Instruction manuals were, indeed, helpful.

(I can't remember the sign for Mac Anu, so, I'll just enter something in)

~Gating, Beta - Deep Lower Sky~

Appearing on the field, it was raining with large metal rods, in the middle of a wasteland. It was curious how it could be raining in a wasteland, but altogether very intriguing. And the first monsters were already well on their way...

"Here they come~!"

Two small ninja-looking beings drew their small yellow blades, their black scarfs lined in yellow, and their bodies moving quite fast. But that wasn't too much of an issue.

"Hayabusa!" The character drew his large blade from his back, cutting one of them in two, before starting towards the other one. But the other wasn't idle when his friend was being slain, he had hit Nocturne three times before the response, which was understandable. But after two swings from his large blade, it was dead.

"Onto the rest of the field." He said, again to himself.

HP/SP:
95/140 HP
50/60 SP
120 / 1000 Xp

kirei-chan
08-24-2009, 12:39 PM
- Nocturne HP to 95, gained back at 10 per turn.
- Nocturne gain 120XP. 880XP tnl.

Valkarma
08-24-2009, 01:02 PM
"Common?" Jace said in surprise. "Wow. I guess you would know though. You seem like you have been here a lot longer then me. That's interesting though. I'm sure there are rules and such put in place to stop hackers I guess." He sighed a little, "But that does mean its possible. I'll have to find out a way now. After all there is nothing like a little challenge." He looked around to make sure there wasn't anyone listening or watching. "Thanks a lot for that info by the way." Jace suddenly realised something.
"Oh sorry by the way. Here is me talking to you about all this stuff and I haven't even introduced myself. I'm Jace. The 'soon to be' Greatest Game Hacker ever." He laughed. "Weird dream isn't it? But I love games down to the core and to get there you have to hack don't you. What's your name then? If you don't mind me asking."

kirei-chan
08-24-2009, 01:16 PM
She finally turned her gaze from the water and focused on Jace. "I'm Eila. And if you plan to become the greatest game hacker, you've got a lot of tough competition here. Every time the CC Corp comess up with some new block, someone in The World usually has it cracked within the hour."

She stood up from the bench and moved a little closer to the water. Eila got fidgety from time to time, and decided to to sit on the edge of the canal, dangling her feet. She continued to speak to the listener behind her, "There are virus players here. PCs that use virus cores to hack the game. Two of the cores are incredibly powerful and pretty much anything is possible for them."

Tetsanosuke
08-24-2009, 02:01 PM
The system wasn't too bad, it was actually quite entertaining. Somewhat open, somewhat free to move and explore. The wastelands seemed endless and lonesome, the very view inspiring a sort of desperado feel to Nocturne's stride. He kept his pace, stopping every so often to take a good look at the design and imagery of the field. He had already fought some of the smaller enemies, and found that they were indeed beginner monsters. It was a relief to him to see this, as he was a bit shaky about whether or not he entered in the field descriptions rightfully.

He heard some sort of awkward noise from one of the metal towers, the rain slightly disheveling the sound- though it was audible enough to spark Nocturne's curiosity. Running his way to the nearby metal tower of power as it were, he's see some sort of plant bouncing about. Curious- it was saying something over and over again.

'Mandragora!'

It must be some sort of collectible item.. The instruction manual said it was food for something one can get later in the game. Nocturne brought his left index finger against the item, and it bounced up and down in excitement. Was it really so exciting to be taken away from one's habitat? But, it WAS a game- so it wasn't too hard to say that it wouldn't have to make sense. He gathered the item, before turning around to find another surprise, a giant Butterfly looking monster, with yellow and black wings and electric antennae. Suddenly, with a flap of it's wings Nocturne found himself within a spiraling whirlwind of electricity. Luckily his first Wave was Thunder. Whew.

"Not good..." His character quickly drew forth his blade, and released the quicky drawing Hayabusa attack, but it wasn't done. Running around his foe, he'd begin the melee with stunning excitement.

"Time to have some fun~!"

HP/SP:
105/140 HP
50/60 SP**
120 / 1000 Xp

Valkarma
08-24-2009, 02:04 PM
Jace walked over to Eila and sat next to her as she put her feet down to dangle. He sat cross legged next to her. He smiled innocently.
"Eila is a nice name by the way." He smiled to her. Maybe it was his imagination but she did seem a little off. Either what she was thinking of has got to her, or maybe it was something he said.
"It's nice of you to tell me about people hacking new worlds. But to know that people are hacking so quickly isn't any bother. I didn't say I wanted to be the fastest. I said I wanted to be the best." He looked ahead at the character walking by. Doing what they feel like, while enjoying themselves. "The best hackers are those with no limits but there own. Well to me they are. After all anyone can learn to hack. I did from a random file off the internet. But it takes someone great to hack and not loose control. It's just another way of enjoying a game in my mind."

He stretched himself in a yawn motion but didn't yawn himself. "As for these ones with Virus cores...I wish them luck. They must be amazing people. To be able to do all that and then carry on. I wonder what type of hacker they are? Are they blinded by what they can do? Or do they do it for enjoyment?" Jace paused for a moment. "If it is that, then I would love to meet them and learn how they do it." He grinned. "Hey wouldn't it be so cool to meet them? Me and you should go a look for them. I'm sure that your skilled enough, if not more, so it should be easy eh? What you think?"

kirei-chan
08-24-2009, 03:10 PM
-Nocturne Item gains: Mandragora (Food for Grunty!) x 2
-Nocturne takes no damage from Thunder attacks.
-Nocturne -10SP, recovered at 10SP/t

kirei-chan
08-24-2009, 03:20 PM
Eila couldn't help but allow a crooked, tired smile to wash over her features. This newbie has such spirit. She leaned backwards, supporting her weight on her hands, and tilted her head to the sky, closing her eyes. She remembered those days. She remembered her time as a fledgling player. Eila had been around since version one, and had only barely missed out on an opportunity to beta test Fragment. Ever since the first log in, The World has had a place in Eila's heart.

"Well, there used to be two main cores. Only one left, now. There may be a few minour cores floating around, but I wouldn't know who they were. But I know where to find the Apeiron core. You'd be surprised how easy she is to track down."

Eila let out a bit of a laugh. It was somewhere between a chuckle and a giggle. She was amused by this conversation.

Valkarma
08-24-2009, 03:33 PM
Jace smiled and was quite happy when the girl let out a laugh. It seemed to him that was was brightening up a bit. This made him think it was the right idea to talk to her in the first place.
"Hey if you know where she might be we should get moving." He paused, "I know I don't have anything to offer you but I swear I'll help you in anyway I can. I may be only lvl one but I'm sure I can help you some how. Just name it and I will try." He smiled a beaming one. That with his character look slightly off putting. But he loved the design he had put into his Marksman and would live with the fact it didn't smile very well.

He stood up from the edge. "Well I'm ready and willing. If you say jump I'll ask why." He laughed at his little joke. "No but I will do as you say. Can you help me find this one you spoke off now?"

kirei-chan
08-24-2009, 03:44 PM
Eila looked Jace over searchingly before nodding at some private thought. "I suppose I could show you where she is, but you might as well just sit back down." As she turned back to the water, she shifted her weight forward, freeing up her hands. She rested her chin on her left hand as her right finger began to flick up and down as if conducting some imaginary orchestra. As she did so, the waters in the canal began to dance; little spurts popping up in jets of colour and light.

"You haven't got to go very far to find her," Eila added, looking again at Jace with a toothy grin. She suddently thrust her palm forward with an inperceptible speed, causing what must have been several gallons of water to explode away from the two, soaking a few players on the other side of the canal.

Luzifer
08-24-2009, 03:50 PM
There had to be some irony here. This couldn't fail to be some bleak humor in the fact Nero continued to just stand idly inspace thinking to himself. Whether it was the fact he logged on to a videogame to do what could be done in reality or because he was unmoved by the fantasy around him, he knew that someone else could look at this moment and laugh.But there wasn't anything funny for him to see. Just another panolpy of colors.

What was with him? Such a depressing miasma he must be suffocating in. God, he was depressing. This was pathetic. He had bought this stupid game just so that he could forget about these...realities. But he kept bringing himself back to them.

But... what should he do? He really had no love of RPGs...no desire to level... no desire to explore... why had he bought this game again?

So he continued to sit...bored and unused.
Level 1
130HP/65SP/0IP
Attack - 4
M. Attack - 3
Defense -4
M. Defense -3
Agility -2

Tetsanosuke
08-24-2009, 04:14 PM
After strafing about the large and cumbersome creature, he found what looked like a metal pan hanging in low from one of the nearby towers. He wasn't one of the faster characters, but with the creature showering him with electricity it just seemed very intimidating. The light show was spectacular, and he could swear he was really feeling his body tingle to the electrical signals of the attacks. He brought his hand into the low hanging metal pan, taking the yellow fire emanating from the pan into his hand, and then against his body.

(OOC: Rolling 1d4 to randomize this, if these things are still around in your game, if not, ignore the affects of this please. Heheh.)

The yellow fire surrounded his body, turning into green light. it flickered about his form as he faced his somewhat slow but definitely higher in defensive capability then those ninja-esque fighters from earlier, opponent.

'Rig Saem' Was the affect of the fire.

He felt his vigor returning as he'd swing twice more, the wings of the large beast returning fire with full force. This game really did have a dynamic system to it, did it not? It wasn't too hard to control one's self, and the fighting was pretty exciting. Just the right sort of game, perhaps?

"Time to finish this... Hayabusa!"

After rearing back his large Azura Katana to his posterior, he'd quickly launch it forwards with it's quick-drawn power. Finally, the creature was slain. After the body of the creature fell and dissipated, a sigh emanated from his being, and he;d lift his blade upon his shoulder once more.

"Perhaps I should try tracking down the dungeon now..." He said to himself with some manner of breath gently out winded. And with that he was well on his way through the vast raining wasteland again, very drop of rain a curiosity as well as a warning of what might be hiding.

HP/SP:
105/140 HP (To be calculated)
40/60 SP
120 / 1000 Xp (To be calculated)

kirei-chan
08-24-2009, 04:20 PM
-Nocturne gain effect: Rig Saem 4 turns.
-Nocturne gain 60XP. 820XP tnl.
-Nocturne gain 5GP.

*HP should be at 125 as of the end of this turn, and SP at 50.

Hollow Ichigo
08-24-2009, 10:43 PM
Kenshiro, as silent as ever, simply walked past the couple sitting by the canal. It's waters becoming to most players. Gave most time to think, and plan their journey through the game. Kenshiro found it hard to find this a game. It was a chance to escape from reality, and to forget thing in the real world. This world becoming the home of many players, himself included.

It was hard to notice who was a higher leveled then the other. The girl, bing much more powerful then the by. He seemed to be new to this gome, not really taking his time to be careful around new players. Many would attack such a neebie, and use them to level up, as this was a place for many unruly players.

Speaking of them........

"Hey you tried to hit me with a Hayabusa, you little creep."

A few higher level players, most likely in their twenties, and early thrities, were harrassing a couple of newbies. One Heavy Blade, and the other Twin Blade. The ,cyber bullies, had cornered them, and surrounded them. Two against four. Not far at all. It was all to common for players to believe in the art of gangng up. It proved successful when an outside force didn't get involved. Kenshiro simply sighed in a fluff of frustration.

"Unjust act call for royal retaliation."

They weren't that close to the canal, or the other players, and Kenshuiro could still, fell, them back there, nevertheless he concentrated on the task at hand.

"Take this kid!! Crack Beat!!!" The player came down fast from above. The younger player fell slowly, his partner, a girl drawing both blades, and getting into a defensive stance, onylt o be fired upon by a wavemaster. Kenshiro made his move before the spell was able to reach.

"Burn girl!! GiVak Rom!!" The tornado of flames erupted from his hand. Travel quite quickly towards the shaking girl. She disappeared in a display of flames. Reachin into the sky. The bullies only laughed.

"Hey dudes, I don't feel any stronger. Did I get her??"

"No.....You didn't."

Kenshiro stood with the twin blade behind him. the flames still fresh around them. Her element was wood, she would have ben in trouble. Kenshiro's was fire. GiVak Rom did nothing to him, but make him laugh.

"You should try attacking someone of higher level. If you beat them you get to split the EXP. Care to give it a try??"

The first jump out at him. A heavy blade. He swung wildly at Kenshiro, only to have the closed eyed man side step, and back pettle on him, dodging every swing till he tired himself out. Kenshiro simply slid stepped under his last swing, and came around with the hilt of his blade, sending the blader sliding back into the WaveMaster. He was then attacked from behind from the leader, the BladeMaster that had dropped the boy eariler. Kenshirp drew his blade, and crossed with his. they both stood in a bladelock. Face to Face.

"This is none of your business. What can a blind player hope to do against us. Nothing. Your just a........"

His stopped in the middle of his sentence as he looked at the man before him, or lack of human before him. Only now when close up could the boy see the pointed ears. So much wolf like. His eyes widened as he tried to step back, opening himself up for failure.

"Calamity......."

The strikes happened to fast for eyes. First the man was standing ina bladelock, and the next......he was sixteen yards away from the white haired man. His body shaking as he was hit both above, and below his waist. He stopped breathing, and passed out. Dropping the blade from his clenched fists. Kenshiro simply shealthed his sword, and walked back to the twin blade, who had proven her own in defeating the last two bullies.

"Thanks for the assist mister. Tha name is Miria, but you can call me Twick"

The girl simply extended her hand, and took Kenshiro's in her own. Shaking at before disappearing with her partner, complaining about who useless he was. Kenshiro simply stood idle now, and alone. His head tilted upward as he stared at the sky.

Level: 43
Hp: 1820
SP: 480
Attack: 258
MA: 86
Defense: 172
Magic Defense: 86
Agility: 86

OCC: I'm not sure how it goes with being a werewolf, are the agility boosts constantly on or when in werewolf form. Or does it boost his agility while he is in human form a tad bit.

Valkarma
08-25-2009, 07:22 AM
Jace stood in awe at first, before laughing at all the other charcters on the other side that where now soaked with water. He sat down next to Eila, unable to say anything. What she had just done was amazing. It was nothing he thought a character could just do. It was manipulating water in an area you shouldn't do. That meant...
"If you can do that...Then does that mean you have a Virus Core?" Jace was suddenly a buzz with questions but he held each one back in check. "I know you said you could help me but to think that you are...are you the one with the Apeiron core?"

kirei-chan
08-25-2009, 12:42 PM
-Kenshiro gain 10XP (PK < 10lv below player. 0.5% modifier for fighting in Root Town). 990XP tnl.
-Kenshiro -10SP. Recoverable at 10SP/t.

kirei-chan
08-25-2009, 01:15 PM
Eila stood from her spot and smiled once again. "I do have a core. I have THE core."
She became distant, eyes glazing over as she continued as though reading from an invisible teleprompter.

"Dennoch zurückgehen, beschattete. Wer nach dem Dämmerung Drachen sucht Poltert den dunklen Herd, Und Helba, Königin der Dunkelheit, hat schließlich ihre Armee angehoben. Apeiron, König des Lichtes, winkt… zu An der Unterseite des Regenbogens treffen sich sie. Gegen das abscheuliche " Welle, " zusammen kämpfen sie. Alba-Seeblutgeschwüre. Lichtes-großer Baum falle. Energie - alle jetzt zu den Tröpfchen drehten sich in den Tempel von Arche Koeln. Rückkehr zu nichts, diese Welt von beschattete. Nie zurückgehen, das beschattete. Wer nach dem Dämmerung Drachen sucht."

She shook her head as if trying to empty it, and turned her gaze once more to Jace. "Yes. I am Eila, master of the King of Light. The Apeiron Core."

-=[OOC: Sorry, my German is terrible. :D]=-

Infinita
08-25-2009, 09:58 PM
~Logging in!!~

As Yali came into the World, she stretched her short, elegant arms towards the ceiling. Time to look who's around town! She ran towards the door and opened it with all her strength. The sun's rays were sharp and piercing today and they nearly blinded Yali. She placed a hand over her brow to look over the horizon to get a glimpse of other players. Yali walked down and came into the market. She needed to get a few things to create better weapons that people have requested for. They just don't have what I need! I hate these simple shops! Yali frowned and then walked towards the bridge to watch the water flow by. She placed her head on the bridge while having a gloomy look on her face. I guess I should contact Eila and see what she's doing.

"Eila, what are you up to? Is there anything the guild needs?"

OOC: I will add the lvl and other details later! I don't have that much time right now. ^^

Valkarma
08-26-2009, 05:46 AM
Eila stood from her spot and smiled once again. "I do have a core. I have THE core."
She became distant, eyes glazing over as she continued as though reading from an invisible teleprompter.

"Dennoch zurückgehen, beschattete. Wer nach dem Dämmerung Drachen sucht Poltert den dunklen Herd, Und Helba, Königin der Dunkelheit, hat schließlich ihre Armee angehoben. Apeiron, König des Lichtes, winkt… zu An der Unterseite des Regenbogens treffen sich sie. Gegen das abscheuliche " Welle, " zusammen kämpfen sie. Alba-Seeblutgeschwüre. Lichtes-großer Baum falle. Energie - alle jetzt zu den Tröpfchen drehten sich in den Tempel von Arche Koeln. Rückkehr zu nichts, diese Welt von beschattete. Nie zurückgehen, das beschattete. Wer nach dem Dämmerung Drachen sucht."

She shook her head as if trying to empty it, and turned her gaze once more to Jace. "Yes. I am Eila, master of the King of Light. The Apeiron Core."

-=[OOC: Sorry, my German is terrible. :D]=-

(OOC: As if we all know german anyways.)

Jace was silent with a mix of awe and fear. In truth he was about ready to throw up in real life, but he was fixed on Elia right now. When she started speaking in german he got confused. This kinda snapped him from his trance long enough for him to realise what was happening. The random girl he had met and decided to talk to was in fact the very person he had been wanting to meet. Luck was on his side today. He wondered if it would hold out.
"Elia? I can't believe it. Does this mean you will help me? Will you?" His face was lit with excitement.

Luzifer
08-26-2009, 11:45 AM
Nero walked around... he couldn't just sit in one place and be immobilized by tedium... be immobilized thought. This was his chance at a fresh start... all the quiet nagging stains of the real world, were now dust in the wind as far as he was concerned. Or at least that was what he told himself. But he still wasn't entirely sure how to go about that...

This world seemed so strange... it was a floating dedication to a foreign lexicon. A compilation of meta-references that could not be discerned by outsiders.

kirei-chan
08-26-2009, 12:17 PM
Eila paused as an alert dinged in her FMD. A message from Yali. Odd that. It was interesting to Eila that she should receive a message from the Helba core right after telling Jace of her abandonment. It was a lie, of course. Cores protected themselves. Protected each other. She opened the message, reading it quickley and returning a response.

"Not right now, Yali. Take care of yourself. The Festival is coming up soon. You should get ready. ^^"

There was that. And now, Jace. She looked into his eyes for a moment. "Help you? And what is it you think you need help with, Jace?"

Infinita
08-26-2009, 12:57 PM
Yali continued to watch the waves go underneath the canal until she got a message. Its from Eila!

"Not right now, Yali. Take care of yourself. The Festival is coming up soon. You should get ready. ^^" Yali's grin became almost large enough to cover her face. She began another message to send back to her.

"Alright! What's this festival you speak of? How come I haven't heard of it?! Oh well, I will go do a dungeon or something and find some good items. The shop is getting kinda empty and these stupid stores never have the good stuff." Yali finished her message and sent it to Eila. She smiled and ran to the Chaos Gate. Her search for a good area was a failure until she found one that she knew very well. Perfect!

kirei-chan
08-26-2009, 02:14 PM
"Alright! What's this festival you speak of? How come I haven't heard of it?! Oh well, I will go do a dungeon or something and find some good items. The shop is getting kinda empty and these stupid stores never have the good stuff."

Eila laughed to herself a bit. Yali was so cute. And always so energetic. She furiously typed away, hoping not to interrupt her interaction with Jace.

"The Thousand Lights Festival. It's sort of like a holiday to honour lost friends and family. We make paper boats and float candles along the canals in them. There should be a couple events, too. Rare items, rare items. ^__________^ ftw"

Infinita
08-26-2009, 02:31 PM
As Yali was teleported to her favorite field, a message from Eila came up.

"The Thousand Lights Festival. It's sort of like a holiday to honour lost friends and family. We make paper boats and float candles along the canals in them. There should be a couple events, too. Rare items, rare items. ^__________^ ftw" She gasped for joy then typed quickly to reply back.

"OOOOO! Sounds like a fun event! RARE ITEMS?! I need to hurry up and finish this field then! Can't miss out on rare items!" Yali ran towards a chest that had been heavily guarded by monsters.

"MeVak Rom!" The monsters had set on fire then disappeared off the field. I love this low level field, it has good items. She ran towards another chest but it was complete unguarded. Yali opened the chest that had a special key in it.

"Yes! Onto the Beast Statue!" Yali ran for the huge temple for the Beast Statue but then, a high leveled monster appeared out of nowhere.

"Oh my! What is a high leveled monster doing here?!" She ran for her life towards the temple and closed the door behind her. Something is up! That high of a monster shouldn't be in a low level area! Yali went for the chest and opened it. Must get out of here! She logged out as quick as possible and came back at the Chaos Gate. What a relief! I thought I was going to be toast! Yali walked around town and went to the guild hall to see what needed to be done.

OOC: I will add the stats later! I gtg!

kirei-chan
08-26-2009, 02:48 PM
-Yali obtains item Special Key x 1.
-Yali gains 10XP (Monsters much lower level). 990XP tnl.
-SP loss not tracked (Regained SP upon returning to Mac Anu).
-Hectic Exphase results in los of 1IP. Draining code from low-level monster will replenish 1IP.

-=[OOC: Hahaha. That post was all over the place.

Eila chuckled to herself as she read the newest message from Yali to pop up on her screen.

"Don't rush yourself so much, Yali. The festival is still a few days away. If I hear anything about the coding or the events, I'll let you know."

No sooner had Eila sent the message than did she feel a pull from her dark half. The Helba core had had a minour loss in integrity. What had happened to Yali? She must have been draining, or perhaps even hacking. Nothing serious. Eila shrugged it off.

Tetsanosuke
08-26-2009, 07:11 PM
There it was, up ahead. The dungeon looked like some giant metals box carved out with engravings along what looked like it's metals ridges. The wind along the wasteland seemed to intensify as he approached the dungeon, either an omen for his inevitable defeat at the hands of more powerful monsters, or the mark to his attested victory. Feeling poetic, Nocturne would grasp his sword with vigor, running into the subterranean hold with all curiosity and focus diverting forward.

Through a narrow hallway he could hear the moaning of the walls, echoes of previous players which have come through. At least, he thought it was the attempted feeling which the game wished to convey. There wasn't much to the hallway really, every so often a nook would appear to a side, one actually spawning a treasure chest. He opened the simple chest, unsure what it would bring.

Though, before he could look at his prize, the sounds of beasts were calling. Three of the months from earlier screached in the distance, where a large room was held. Narrowing his black oculars, the blue rings glowing densly, his feet took to a dash, and he leaped and drew his blade with sheer force upon the backside of the first Lightning Moth creature.

"Hayabusa!" The cut ended up being a critical hit, slicing the moth in two- though unfortunately revealing his location to the other two.

"Welp, let's see what my character can really do!"

Bringing in his sword from below, he simply started swinging the shharp edge at the foes, who had decided to unleash a tornado of electricity upon him. They didn't know that the Lightning was his spirit, in a sense, and as per the rules of the game, he took no damage, though the time it took for them to recover and strike gave him all the tie he needed for the second one.

"Two down, and one to go."

A wing bashed into his torso, though, the second wing missed- thankfully. Still with the green light of Rig Saem around his form, he proceeded to cut down the final month in the room . As it fell, he replaced his blade upon his backside before hearing the door to the next room open.

Update
HP/SP:
125/140 HP (+20, then, To be calculated)
40/60 SP (+10, then -10)
180 / 1000 Xp (To be calculated)

In the next room, he found himself squaring off with a group of three humanoid beings, it was the 'Flash Ninjas' like before, only there were three of them as well.

"Ouh boy..." He's sigh to himself before letting out another Hayabusa, catching the first one off guard and completely cutting in two. That would be the cue for his friends to strike, though, lucky for Nocturne one decided to unleash a lightning based knife attack- It must really be beginner's luck. It gave him the time to off the other one, which swung at him three times, missing him only once... But these guys were fast, not the strongest. That's what he has counting on.

With the second one gone, he quickly turned and drew his blade from his back into another powerful Hayabusa cut, the last one only striking him once before his blade would sever it's temporary existence.

"Intense.. Wow..." Nocturne thought to himself, He was still recovering from the intense amount of play, that he didn't think to even look at his status bar.

"I think I should wait a while.. Heh. "

Update:
HP/SP:
125/140 HP (To be calculated**)
20/60 SP (+10, then -10 || Then -20, making 20/60)
180 / 1000 Xp (To be calculated)**

** Means including last update, in this case. Heheh.

kirei-chan
08-26-2009, 08:02 PM
Turn 1:
-Nocturne HP -10.
-Nocturne HP +15 (Rig Saem, 3 turns)
-Nocturne gains 180XP(360 total), 640/1000XP TNL

Turn 2:
-Nocturne SP +10.
-Nocturne SP -20.
-Nocturne HP -30.
-Nocturne HP +15 (Rig Saem 2 turns)
-Nocturne gains 180XP (540 total), 460/1000XP tnl.

Valkarma
08-27-2009, 07:03 AM
There was that. And now, Jace. She looked into his eyes for a moment. "Help you? And what is it you think you need help with, Jace?"

"Haven't already said? I want to be the greatest hacker ever. I want you to help me. If you say that those cores allow you to hack then I want to get one. Haven't we just been talking about all this?" Jace looked at her confused. "I thought since you have one then you would know how to get another. I don't care how or what I have to do. It will just a first step for me. Will you help me get one?"

kirei-chan
08-27-2009, 02:49 PM
Eila thought to herself for a bit. Perhaps this was the start of a flood. Perhaps this was her chance to really dig in and start recruiting once again. Sure, a master core could only control around ten infectees, but Jace didn't have to know that. Hell, Jace didn't even have to know that she COULD control him once he had a core. Maybe... just maybe...

"You may be in luck, though what have you to show me that should sway my interests in your favour? This isn't some little club for you to play around with. Being a virus, a hacker... it's dangerous."

Valkarma
08-27-2009, 03:36 PM
"Pfft! So!" Jace responded, "Hacking anything is dangerous. I'm less likely to get in trouble here then I am when I hack my works computer." He noted. Though it wasn't something he should talk about. "I just want help getting onto the starting block. Once there you don't need to give me a second thought. If you don't feel like it I'll find another way so don't worry about it."

kirei-chan
08-27-2009, 03:57 PM
"There's only one other person in [The World] that can help you. Good luck finding her. The whole guild protects her. But if you want to show me that I benefit from hacking you, I would be more than willing to give you a core."

Eila didn't like being talked to this way and was quick to getake the upper hand in the conversation. If this new player wanted in on her turf, she wanted to make certain he knew who was boss.

Infinita
08-27-2009, 04:50 PM
Yali had come into the guild to find that it was quite clean and well managed. Well, so much for keeping busy while I am here. She checked the stock in the shop only to find that it was empty. I wonder if I have some items laying around in my storage. Yali checked her storage to see that she had many unused weapons and items. She placed a few things in the shop.

"Done!" She yelled joyously as she left the guild hall. Yali walked to the center square to mind the shop today and sell some items. Her face was shining with joy and excitement for the festival. Rare items! Rare items! Rare items!

Hollow Ichigo
08-27-2009, 09:09 PM
~Twilight Server~ Root Town ~ Dammerung~

The being of Kenshiro became instant as he stood in the twilight server. One like him prefered the darkness.As it was becoming for one that hates to sight of all things. Kenshiro stepped thorough the root town. The diamond dust mist light stroking his skin as he could feel the homely feeling deep in his soul. Then a howl.....pirecing through the town of Dammerung. Kenshiro slightly lowered his head, and listened. he could hear it. Slightly in the far back of the town. Laughing. And a slightly growling. The smell of dog sweat was strong all of a sudden. Overwhemling. Kenshiro lifted his head, and took behold. The moons light breaking thorough the clouds. Gracing her beauty All round growled werewolfs of all shape, and size. Each one with a bloodthristy snare in their throats. Kenshiro slightly lowered his head, and sighed.

"A long time has it been, brothers..."

The wolves erupted into thunderous howls. Ripping into the sky where the full moon gazed beatufilly upon them.

Valkarma
08-28-2009, 05:17 AM
"Why do you sound so defensive when you say that? This is just a game so chill a little. Ok?" Jace leaned back. His rifle stabbed into his back and made his almost seem to float slightly of the ground because of it. Jace whistled lightly. A calming tune that he could manage to figure out.
"Your making this sound like I'm invading your space or something. Why don't you act like before? You seemed a little quieter but you weren't as hot headed."

He sighed, maybe that was a bit harsh to say to someone he had just met. "Using words like 'Benefit' and 'protect' you make it sound so much more then it is. I'm just a relaxed gamer who enjoys looking at games from a different angle. I asked for help doing this not a sudden recruitment drive into a mafia style group." Jace was calm a considerate with each word he spoke there. He didn't raise his voice, he had no reason too. It was all truth. "If I bother you then have the courage to say no and I'll move on. There is always more then one way to do things you know."

kirei-chan
08-28-2009, 12:37 PM
Eila mentally sighed. "Listen... Jace. Things here, in this 'game' aren't as layed back as you might hope for once you enter our world. We virus players are in deep, and by adding you to our number, we only serve to add to the number of liabilities. I understand that you have a vision, or a goal, and I understand that you just want to kick back and have some fun, but you have to realize that once you cross that line... there's no going back. The dangers are very real. Moreso than you can imagine."

Eila mulled over things in her mind for a while before deciding it was probably alright to continue. "Do you remember Pluto's Kiss? The virus written by the child that took down every rig not running ALTIMIT? Well [The World] first started up big after that. During that time, there were a lot of... accidents. We don't want things like that happening again, but if you lay down and take this lightly, that's exactly what will happen, and I'm not going to have some newbie endangering MY viruses. Especially the Helba core. She is very special to me, and if any harm were to befall her because of you, I'll personally see to it that you're proprehipriated*."

-=[OOC: *proprehipriation is sort of like... a human hack. Eila's basically saying, "Mess with Helba and I'll fry you."]=-

Luzifer
08-28-2009, 01:38 PM
Nero looked at the Chaos Gate... this was the means of access to the various dungeon-worlds of the game... but... it seemed like an unnecessarily complicated system. Just staring at the long list of modifiers that ran across his screen. He knew instantly that there was a system used, where each column would give certain attributes to the creation, and that the result would build a randomize world based on those qualifications. It was otherwise, an arithmatic problem for the game to upload that many discrete preconstructed worlds onto the computer. It also meant that each zone was instanced, otherwise you would have an issue where a person would happen to create the same world as someone else and the two would be in competition for the treasure at the bottom. Still... in any event... the potential combinations were many, some basic math told him that. And he was ignorant of the exact nature that each modifier performed. So pulled off the vr system so that he could look at the instruction manual and determine what series of modifiers would best suit his character.

kirei-chan
08-28-2009, 01:56 PM
A single wolf marched forward from the pack and muzzled Kenshiro affectionately for a moment. As the creature stepped back, its fur began to glow dull silver, and the form began to shift. The light of the moon over the gathering cast a marvelous quality of light upon the group, and once the transformation was complete, a woman stood before Kenshiro. She wore very little in the way of clothing, a double-crossed span of violet fabric upon her torso and chest, with a skirt to match; and a very short skirt it was, indeed. She wore black leather boots, and black leather gloves with metal-plated knuckles. Her fingers, showing through the fingerless gloves, sported dark nails, the claws of a wolf. Her hair was short, but not cropped. It had a sort of bounce to it, and its colour matched the silver of her wolven fur. Her ears, those of a wolf protruded through the hair.

"Kenshiro. Welcome home," she spoke. "The pack has been awaiting your return." She took Kenshiro's arm and began to lead him farther into Dammerung.

Hollow Ichigo
08-28-2009, 06:57 PM
Kenshiro stood motionless as a wolf stepped forward, and began changing before his eyes. She took the shape of a very beautiful women, Kenshiro could smell beauty, and took his arm. Welcoming him back as they had been awaiting his arrival.

"It's nice to be somewhere that you can be yourself. I had to take care of some bullies earlier in Mac Anu. They were worthless in their pursuit of power, and glory. They couldn't even understand the difference between Lycan, and human."

Kenshiro half missed the last statement from between his lips. Then he continued to ramble about his day, seeming more at home with one of his kind. Even if this was the same women that changed him in the first place. She had a certain grace about her. Kenshiro half smiled at the thoughts circling his head.

"Sooner or later We'll rise to be the domainet pack in this game. I'll even find a way to reverse the effects the Vampire embrace."

Just then Kenshiro stopped cold in his steps. Turning around, and looking at the beautiful werewolf women before him. HIs arm slightly trembled as he came to figure what had caught his attention earlier.

"I believe their is a Vampire in Mac Anu. Female. She was by the canel, I couldn;t pin point if it was her, or if one had come by due to the smell of fresh water being so strong in that place. However, I did get the scent of quite a few new players. Ones that may seem to do good in any future plans we may have."

Kenshiro slightly smiled, and continued his steedy pace with the beautiful Werewolf escort.

kirei-chan
08-28-2009, 08:19 PM
They rounded another corner. Other players seemed to be going out of their way to stay clear or their path. Though was that really any wonder? The group was quite a sight to behold. The woman touted as one of the stongest players in [The World] on the arm of another clearly powerful player. And to top it all off, the couple was followed by an entourage of no less than six other wolves.

Lilka giggled a bit, "Ah, how amusing. I'm sure you put them in their place. But as far as that other thing goes..." Her voice suddenly took on a much darker tone, "I'm not so sure that the vampires are our biggest issue right now. Dolan!"

As she yelled this, another wolf from the pack in the rear ran ahead of the couple and jumped, changing midair.

"Tell Kenshiro what you told me," Lilka ordered.

The black-haired man had a very mangy look about him. His claymore nearly dragged the ground as he turned around and matched pace with the others, walking just behind the lead pair.

"Well, sir..." his voice was scratchy, "a few of us were doing some digging and we found out that the Virulien guild is planning to start recruiting en masse at the Festival in a couple days."

Hollow Ichigo
08-29-2009, 02:02 PM
Kenshiro paid no mind to the wondering eyes about them. Most knew better then to deal with these two. Yet the pack behind them added to the amusment of being a lycan.

"Bigger issues???"

Kenshiro had a slightly confused look on his face as Lilka called for another werewolf out of the pack. He came changing midair, and landed with barely a sound. He spoke facts that Kenshiro came to realize was quite dangerous.

"Normally they recruit is thy have lose one or two from their ranks, or are they palnning on making their move."

Kenshiro slightly sighed outloud, and strapped Shiriyuki to his back. Still walking at the uninterested pace they were going.

"So what will we do about this??? We can;t just walk up to the Guild, and trying to destroy them all, can we??"

kirei-chan
08-29-2009, 02:18 PM
"Well..." Lilka answered carefully, "there's not really much of anything we can do. Besides, we still don't know if they're planning something or if they are just replenishing their ranks. What we do know is that they have gotten a LOT smaller lately. They've almost completely dropped off the radar. As a matter of fact," she scratched her delicate-looking chin gently with one of her claws, "at last count the only remaining members were the Helba and Apeiron cores. But then again, we still don't even have any idea who the Helba core is. No one does."

She didn't turn around, but Dolan would know that she was talking to him when she next spoke, "That's all."

Dolan dropped back a few paces and then changed back into the shaggy black wolf from before. "Kenshiro, I want you to do something. Go back to Mac Anu. I want you to befriend the Apeiron core. She is a Marksman character called Eila. I want you to try and find out who the Helba core is. She's very well protected, so she must be vulnerable somehow."

Hollow Ichigo
08-29-2009, 02:53 PM
Kenshiro smiled lightly. "Not even back for a second and already you've got something for me to do. Your still as cruel as ever." He slightly shrugged his shoulders as they circled another corner.

"And how do you think i'll get her to tell me where to find tha Helba Core. I doubt she just comes out with it."

Already he was thinking of ways to get closer to the women. He half wanted to call it quits and take a breather, maybe take a short break, however he had to remember the fact that this was Lalka. She wouldn't take kindly to him denying her. His last act of independence resulted in the scar across his face. He rised one hand to it and ran his index, and pointer finger down the ridge in his face.

"Lilka......I should hate you. But I don't so theres nothing I can do as its only my fault getting into something way over my head."

Kenshiro slightly chuckled and lowered his head a dry expression crossing his face he notcied the wolves behind them snapping and growling at one another. Careless fun. Much like the night he got this scar across his face.

kirei-chan
08-29-2009, 03:06 PM
Lilka stopped walking and wrapped her arms around Kenshiro's waist. She stood up on her toes and rested her left cheek upon his, whispering into his ear, "I could never hate you..."

She dropped back onto her feet, but did not move her arms. With a smile, she added "I only push these things off on you because I know that you can be counted on. You're reliable, Ken."

Finally releasing her hold on Kenshiro, Lilka began walking again. They were nearly to their destination now.

"Do what you have to do. If you can find out without letting Apeiron hack you, do it that way. Otherwise... you may have to become a virus. But if we're successful in finding out who Helba is, we can use her to get rid of your virus core."

Her eyes were sad as she said this. She didn't want anything to happen to Kenshiro. He may not have known that. And she was sure that he had no idea that the main reason she sired him a lycanthrope was because she loved him. His strength hadn't even entered into the equation.

"Let them go on their little recruiting campaign. We'll get to work after the Festival. Until then, try to have fun, Ken. I'll be going to enjoy the holiday." She smiled weakly at that.

Hollow Ichigo
08-30-2009, 02:28 PM
Kenshiro half stopped, and only looked at Lilka, his eyebrows tilted downward, signally fury, and disappointment in Kenshiro. He began to tremble slightly, and then titled his head back towards the sky.

"AGHHHHHH Why?? Why Lilka?? Me a Virus?? And what if we fail?? Do I stay a Virus, and serve the rest of my days as one of them?? Why of all people would it have to be me??"

Kenshiro took a few steps back, and howled into the night sky, causing several wolves to stop, and watch as Kenshiro continued to tremble in anger, his body begnning to leak out fur, and his white hair covering his body. When it was close to covering him whole it stopped, and Kenshiro stopped, the hair retracking, and Kenshiro standing upright, his back turned to Lilka.

"So...A virus ah'." He would turn his head to the left, and his left eye would open slightly. Revealing a crimson red, with a shade of silver in the iris, eyeball. A cruel grin spread across his lips. "Interesting..."

Valkarma
08-30-2009, 03:11 PM
Eila mentally sighed. "Listen... Jace. Things here, in this 'game' aren't as layed back as you might hope for once you enter our world. We virus players are in deep, and by adding you to our number, we only serve to add to the number of liabilities. I understand that you have a vision, or a goal, and I understand that you just want to kick back and have some fun, but you have to realize that once you cross that line... there's no going back. The dangers are very real. More so than you can imagine."

Eila mulled over things in her mind for a while before deciding it was probably alright to continue. "Do you remember Pluto's Kiss? The virus written by the child that took down every rig not running ALTIMIT? Well [The World] first started up big after that. During that time, there were a lot of... accidents. We don't want things like that happening again, but if you lay down and take this lightly, that's exactly what will happen, and I'm not going to have some newbie endangering MY viruses. Especially the Helba core. She is very special to me, and if any harm were to befall her because of you, I'll personally see to it that you're proprehipriated."

Jace sorta just stared at her for a moment letting everything sink in. The silence was wierd and very uncomfitable. He felt a pang of fatigue through it all. He stood up and looked at Elia. He stare was hard and strong before suddenly being broken by a smile and a laugh.
"Sounds like your right. All this stuff seems a bt to much for what I'm looking for. Guess it doesn't matter then." He put his hands behind his head and looked around for a moment. "In which case I guess it's best for us to part ways then. I won't cause you any more trouble for now. I'll just go and enjoy this world a bit more." Jace smiled one last time. "I'll cya around then won't I?" He laughed a little before walking off.

kirei-chan
08-30-2009, 03:40 PM
Jace sorta just stared at her for a moment letting everything sink in. The silence was wierd and very uncomfitable. He felt a pang of fatigue through it all. He stood up and looked at Elia. He stare was hard and strong before suddenly being broken by a smile and a laugh.
"Sounds like your right. All this stuff seems a bt to much for what I'm looking for. Guess it doesn't matter then." He put his hands behind his head and looked around for a moment. "In which case I guess it's best for us to part ways then. I won't cause you any more trouble for now. I'll just go and enjoy this world a bit more." Jace smiled one last time. "I'll cya around then won't I?" He laughed a little before walking off.

"I know what you're doing!" Eila said loudly after Jace had taken a couple of steps. "And it won't work! Tell you what. Go play. Go have fun. And when you decide you want to be more serious... come see me."

Eila turned on her heel and walked away, heading back towards the guild hall.

kirei-chan
08-30-2009, 03:46 PM
Kenshiro half stopped, and only looked at Lilka, his eyebrows tilted downward, signally fury, and disappointment in Kenshiro. He began to tremble slightly, and then titled his head back towards the sky.

"AGHHHHHH Why?? Why Lilka?? Me a Virus?? And what if we fail?? Do I stay a Virus, and serve the rest of my days as one of them?? Why of all people would it have to be me??"

Kenshiro took a few steps back, and howled into the night sky, causing several wolves to stop, and watch as Kenshiro continued to tremble in anger, his body begnning to leak out fur, and his white hair covering his body. When it was close to covering him whole it stopped, and Kenshiro stopped, the hair retracking, and Kenshiro standing upright, his back turned to Lilka.

"So...A virus ah'." He would turn his head to the left, and his left eye would open slightly. Revealing a crimson red, with a shade of silver in the iris, eyeball. A cruel grin spread across his lips. "Interesting..."

Lilka watched on, surprised as Kenshiro went through his fit. Once he was finished, she spoke, exasperated, "Ken, the only reason is because I know you won't fail! I trust you, and I know you're that good! Do you think I'd want any harm to come to you! Never! NEVER! I lo..." The last words caught in her throat and she stood there sheepishly.

Hollow Ichigo
08-30-2009, 04:32 PM
Kenshiro only stood where he was. Not paying much attention to Lilka, and her comments. He knew of her feelings for him. He couldn't say he returned them, but he did care for her more then anyone else, if she needed him to do something then he would do it without fail.

He turned back around, eyes once again closed, and stepped toward Lilka, placing his right hand on the left side of his face, and pulling her toward him. Pressing their bodies together as he whispered into her ear.

"Only for you Lilka would I accept this mission, and it's terms. Only for you..."

Kenshiro then lightly kissed her forehead before stepping back. He continud his normal pace, and circled around another building pressing his back against it as he thought to himself. "The Helba Core......This is going to end up getting me killed."

kirei-chan
08-30-2009, 04:42 PM
Kenshiro only stood where he was. Not paying much attention to Lilka, and her comments. He knew of her feelings for him. He couldn't say he returned them, but he did care for her more then anyone else, if she needed him to do something then he would do it without fail.

He turned back around, eyes once again closed, and stepped toward Lilka, placing his right hand on the left side of his face, and pulling her toward him. Pressing their bodies together as he whispered into her ear.

"Only for you Lilka would I accept this mission, and it's terms. Only for you..."

Kenshiro then lightly kissed her forehead before stepping back. He continud his normal pace, and circled around another building pressing his back against it as he thought to himself. "The Helba Core......This is going to end up getting me killed."

Lilka closed her eyes as Kenshiro kissed her forehead, and watched in silence as he walked away. What was she getting him into? This was something she should be doing herself. The wolves didn't even have a guild. But if they did, she'd want Kenshiro to be in it. She would always want him by her side. Only three people in [The World] were stronger than Lilka. Why was she sending Kenshiro on this mission?

So many thoughts ran through her mind and she was rife with guilt for sending her only loved one away like this. But she would tell him in Mac Anu. She would confess everything to Kenshiro during the Festival.

Tetsanosuke
08-31-2009, 01:51 PM
A few steps here, then there, it was apparent that Nocturne had taken to looking at the graphics of the scenery within this underground metal-halled dungeon. The walls were lined with yellow glowing cables, each extending around the room with what would be a warm glow, if one were to actually touch to them it was a sure guess that they'd radiate heat. But after all, this WAS a computer game- though a really well made one at that.

He took to circling the room, eventually looking at the item he received from the box he had opened earlier. It was a Health Drink. He felt as though the game was telling him something, and he took little time in thinking about the worth of such an item.

"Well, there are four in my bag now. I should make sure to use them when they are mostly needed." Talking to himself as he'd check his stats. After looking over his stats, he'd start reading the player's manual while he waited for his health and skill points to recharge before proceeding.

HP/SP:
130/140 HP (+30 Hp, Rig Saem, waiting time)
30/60 SP (+20 Sp, waiting time)
540 / 1000 Xp (No gain)
(Rig Saem, done)

After taking that small break, he recognized that the green light of Rig Saem was gone, and his eyes lifted to his surroundings. The sound of monsters, as it were, filled the hallways will greater sound resonating into the headpiece. He felt the excitement of combat fill him.

"Ready or not!" He'd 'shout' before running off into the next open room- different sections of the room seemed to be wired off- he found three more moths ahead of him, and in the ring after was one large swirling creature that looked like a storm cloud with lightning shifting about it. Although, it was green

"That's.. An interesting find. Why is that creature green, and the rest taking more of a yellow scheme? Anomoly?" He'd say to himself before diving into battle, expectantly finding the outlaying moth shooting Rai kruz around and upon him- luckly striking that one down provoked nothing from the other two on the opposite side of the yellow ring of lights.

"Time for you two!"

Rai Rom a'spinning around him, he grinned before dashing between them- striking at the first one as quick as possible. The second one started striking at him with it's wings, dealing three hits on him as it's friend went into pieces. Quickly, getting a hold on the controls totally- he'd swing down the last moth in that ring with only suffering one more hit. Lower level creatures were sometimes hesitant- awesome.

"Well.. Heh. I'd better prepare for that green thing... "

HP/SP:
130/140 HP (To be calculated)
40/60 SP (+10 Sp, waiting time)
540 / 1000 Xp (To be calculated)

Infinita
09-07-2009, 12:00 PM
Yali rested her head on top of the market shop table, watching players pass her by while giving her glances. What a relaxing day. Besides having that creature show up, it was great. Stupid monster ruined my fun! She sighed and rested her head within her hand. Oh well....I don't think I could gain those few seconds back. I wish I could have reacted differently but there was something about that creature that was not normal. That might be why I reacted that way. Not a good sign. Hopefully things lighten up while people shop here. Don't want customers to feel the gloomyness and not come here. Its bad for business! Yali put on a huge smile and stood on top of the market table.

"HUGE SALE!" She immediately waited for a huge rush of players to come and purchase what she had in stock.