PDA

View Full Version : New Berserk Anime Leak?

Gjallarhorn
08-19-2009, 11:00 PM
Something I just heard about. Wrote an article for it here (http://www.animeglobe.com/articles/2009/08/19/news-articles/267-new-berserk-anime-leak/index.html).

It holds some merit, given the images. From the art style, people are saying it looks like it could be from Studio 4C.

I'm definitely hoping this is true. With only an altered version of the Golden Age arc getting an anime so far (and over a decade ago at that), such an epic series practically demands to be animated in its entirety.

Oh, and I'm totally going to be elitist about this and say I almost wish it were not true, as I don't want the idiot fanboy-and-fangirl masses (see: How do you feel about anime fans? (http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=88329) thread) getting into Berserk and killing it for me.

Diocletian
08-19-2009, 11:05 PM
Looks sorta fake to me. I'm not saying it is, but honestly, I doubt it would get a new season where the Golden Arc was left in such and odd spot.

The man is probably playing IdolM@ster right now.

Gjallarhorn
08-19-2009, 11:11 PM
Looks sorta fake to me. I'm not saying it is, but honestly, I doubt it would get a new season where the Golden Arc was left in such and odd spot.

The man is probably playing IdolM@ster right now.

It wouldn't be a "new season", per se, considering it would be made by an entirely different company. If anything, it would just continue from the point the previous series left off in relation to the manga. It would really only work if it went from the manga, as the first series left out too many things to properly continue beyond the Golden Age arc.

And, yes, Miura is a bastard.

Diocletian
08-20-2009, 10:15 PM
It wouldn't be a "new season", per se, considering it would be made by an entirely different company. If anything, it would just continue from the point the previous series left off in relation to the manga. It would really only work if it went from the manga, as the first series left out too many things to properly continue beyond the Golden Age arc.

And, yes, Miura is a bastard.

Plus, it doesn't look like Studio 4C has done anything beyond a few episodes. I don't see them starting to adapt a 30+ volume manga and adapt it faithfully. They're much better at making series with flashy colors and quick storylines that get their quick without all the cutting up of the villains.

Manhattan_Project_2000
08-20-2009, 10:26 PM
Just as a tip, and this is as a person who likes Berserk, you can just watch Fist of the North Star and mentally replace "Kenshiro/Ken" with "Guts" and it basically works. FotNS leaves it's rape off screen and doesn't have a huge sword and that's fundamentally the difference between the two.