PDA

View Full Version : Free Media

Diocletian
08-16-2009, 10:03 PM
How much of your media would you say you get for free? By free I mean (il/legally) downloading off of bitorrent, streaming sites, etc.

I would say roughly around 20% of my stuff is downloaded or streamed. I feel much better holding the actual copy in my hand instead of something that can be deleted in a second.

sa5m
08-16-2009, 10:07 PM
Um.

Like 80%.

Appealing to my moral compass again... SIGH.

Baka
08-16-2009, 10:11 PM
This is a trap!!! Admit nothing!!!

LOL

All of my music is legal. I like collecting the CD's. It used to not be that way before I got my own comp.

Ωmega
08-16-2009, 10:13 PM
A-HA, we kinda dont allow the discussion of pirating and illegal downloads, or how much of it you have ^________^;;;

Diocletian
08-16-2009, 10:14 PM
A-HA, we kinda dont allow the discussion of pirating and illegal downloads, or how much of it you have ^________^;;;

It's not always illegal though. Certain sites like joost and hulu provide stuff for free and it's in no way illegal.

Ωmega
08-16-2009, 10:16 PM
It's not always illegal though. Certain sites like joost and hulu provide stuff for free and it's in no way illegal.
Regardless, you have illegal mixed in with the legal downloads. If this was purely pertaining to legal downloads, it would be fine