PDA

View Full Version : Tuxedomask.com Forum Integration

Kaitou Ace
01-04-2004, 08:55 AM
Members of the forum on Tuxedomask.Com can now use their login to post on the forums both here and at animegalleries.net, as well as the gallery system on anime galleries.
This is the first step in the integration, so there is a single login/pass for everything on my sites ^_^;
After the tuxedomask.com forum is fully converted, needless to say, globe members will be able to access it as well, and the next step after this will be the chat system.
Then I have a few other features that will be added, all utilizing the same member database ^_^ so there should be no more reason to register on any of my other sites, for people who did so already.

.:Tsukimi Ayana:.
01-04-2004, 11:07 AM
Hurray!Thanks,Kaitou Ace!I know I already said thank you on Tuxy,But I wanna say it again sice your a big help!

01-04-2004, 11:18 AM
Sorry for double posting,Ace.But,How come I have the same amount of posts that I have on Tuxy?Its just a question I just now figured out.

demonplight
01-04-2004, 11:22 AM
good, but one problem, I have the same user name for both, and I think password. will that cause a problem? Ok different pass word, but will that still cause you a problem?

01-04-2004, 11:33 AM
You have ta have they same password in order to have the same amount of post like you do in Tuxy.

Kaitou Ace
01-04-2004, 12:28 PM
If you had the same name on both, the post count was combined, and you'd use your animeglobe password on tux now ^_^; thats all.

And all post counts were moved
if you had a name on tuxy, and no name on globe, then your post count stays as is, and you have it both on tuxy and globe, and galleries
If you had a name on both tuxy and globe/galleries, your post count was added, and thats the number you will have through the sites ^_^;

01-04-2004, 12:34 PM
Ok now I get it now...

MistressPookyChan
01-04-2004, 02:52 PM
interesting concept! i might have to check out tuxy and see what im missing out on.