PDA

View Full Version : Long Forgotten Anime, please help.

Meowser
08-07-2009, 02:05 AM
Hey everyone,
I have always loved watching Anime movies since I was a child, I used to watch My Neighbor Totoro and another video all the time. The problem is, I can't seem to remember what it was called. All I can recall is a couple scenes from the movie.

*Someone is flying through the forest chasing an animal, or it just shows the animal getting frightened
*A sorcerer man arrives at a house and goes in and meets his parents and uses magic to give them gifts which they refuse or are scared of.
*Some sort of curse or spell has been put on lots of people and they have been turned into stone/wooden statues and are marching somewhere.
*And I think there is an evil puppet or doll that is the main villain.

If anyone could help me rediscover this movie, I would be ever so greatful!
Thanks
-Meowser

Brandandy
08-07-2009, 10:02 AM
Is it Unico? I'm not sure....

M.Adonis
08-07-2009, 10:05 AM
..::I Dont Know But As Soon As YOu Find Out Could You Message Me What It Is::..

Meowser
08-07-2009, 12:47 PM
:awe: Wow, Brandandy, you are a total genius!:D I was really worried that I wouldn't ever find that movie! I have been trying to remember that movie lately but since I had only seen it around 14 years ago, i couldn't remember the name or most of the movie. I didn't even remember Unico the main character but once I looked up your suggestion, I recognized him! The movie I had been thinking of is Unico's second movie "Unico in the Island of Magic!"
I am amazed you got it with only my sketchy memories of a few scenes! I thought I would never see this movie again.
I must once again thank you Brandandy!
So thanks a ton! :thanks:

baseofnara
08-07-2009, 01:13 PM
Ah, good you found it.

sataned
08-08-2009, 04:11 PM
oh hey its Unico in the Island of Magic ok :)

Brandandy
08-08-2009, 10:31 PM
You're welcome :). I'm so glad I could help!