PDA

View Full Version : What were you in your past life?

Buruku
08-05-2009, 08:38 AM
Based on your personality traits, what do you think you were in your past life?

I'm pretty sure I was a Kiwi bird. A bird definitely, but I'm afraid of heights so naturally I'd be grounded. I have a very good sense of smell and poor eyesight like a kiwi, and I'm an omnivore. Also like a Kiwi, I am very monogamous! Once mated a pair of Kiwi's will stay with that partner it's whole life.

(This is not a question about whether or not you believe in past lives, as I'm not even sure I do.)

http://hannasworld.typepad.com/journal/images/kiwi.jpg
Yes...very er...cute.

RaShayRitto
08-05-2009, 08:49 AM
wonder woman's wash cloth

Flah Blah
08-05-2009, 08:58 AM
I took a quiz:

You were platypus. You were eccentric and unclassifiable and it still shows. Your strength lies in your diverse associations with all walks of life. Although many people try to identify you, only you know your true self. You're a self-thinker and a bit of an introvert.

DarkMoonPrince
08-05-2009, 09:02 AM
i was some 17th century warrior.

_-Anonymous-_
08-05-2009, 09:49 AM
i was a traitor of some village who was burned to death at the end -.-

miniPhil
08-05-2009, 09:51 AM
According to a site I came across I was 'born somewhere in the territory of modern Philippines around the year 700' and my job 'was that of a builder of houses, temples and cathedrals'.

I hope I was a cloud or balloon though. I know their not sentient beings but still.

I wouldnt have a clue what animal I was based on my personality but If I had to pick and animal of some kind I hope I was a turtle.

Teddy2116
08-05-2009, 10:11 AM
I guessing a wolf, I'm sociable when I need to be but I'm pretty much fine on my own

sa5m
08-05-2009, 10:31 AM
I was the village idiot.
Still am.

Shinn Kamiyra
08-05-2009, 10:50 AM
Your Result

http://www.quizilla.com/user_images/B/blackcat000/1044203199_saraknight.jpg
You were a brave knight, fighting for the king and dualing other knights in great battles. Perhaps you were a hero in your past life.

:cool:

3pleT
08-05-2009, 10:50 AM
October 1988 - I'm born.
In the close future - My one-way time machine is finally finished and I move back in time.
January 1968 - My dream of seeing Syd Barrett live with Pink Floyd is fulfilled.
January 1988 - Life finally bores me and I off myself using huge amounts of uncut heroin. My younger self is conceived.

3 minutes before traveling through time - I reveal the real identity of Zodiac Killer and upload pics to this forum. I also reveal that he was born and died back in 1988 and that he did it all for the lulz.

Akihiko_88
08-05-2009, 11:15 AM
i was someone called Zeus, don't know who he is so...

DOOM!
08-05-2009, 11:39 AM
It would appear I killed thousands of jewish, gypsy and twin children, gased a few senior citizens and performed abortions as a retirement job. If I'm to take the Hindu beliefs about reincarnation, I guess I had lots of good Karma.

Infinita
08-05-2009, 12:23 PM
I think I would have been a musician or an artist in my past life.

Rem Nightfall
08-05-2009, 12:26 PM
I'd like to think that I was that fashion designer guy who got exiled from the village because my clothes didn't match the others. hahahahahahahahaa. I was to hip and cool.

Luluko
08-05-2009, 12:35 PM
I wish I was a Sugar Glider (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sugar_Glider). They're very cute and funny little creatures, and nice to have as pets too.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_7CMgpv_4x6U/SO283gaRr8I/AAAAAAAAAG4/bmva_L2gS-w/s320/petauro.jpg

Look mom! I can imitate Batman!

Seņor Nobody
08-05-2009, 12:49 PM
According to this site I found...

Your past life diagnosis:
I don't know how you feel about it, but you were female in your last earthly incarnation.You were born somewhere in the territory of modern Central England around the year 900. Your profession was that of a monk (nun), bee-keeper or lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in your past life:
Such people are always involved with all new. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
The lesson that your last past life brought to your present incarnation:
The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.

Gunman? Nun? I was Rosette Christopher?

nub
08-05-2009, 03:18 PM
poopie juice, gota be

SgSpecial
08-05-2009, 03:47 PM
I think I was a deer once because I have good luck seeing them when I'm out.

But I think my last life I was an angry old man who was killed by teenagers in a car accident.

My Reasoning: I hate teenagers( yeah I know)
I hate cars
I like old things (old hats, tommy guns, WWII)

Alphabet
08-05-2009, 04:02 PM
You were an artist in your past life! You loved the out doors,the natural dyes, the paints, the landscape.
Artist(M):You were poor, and loved to paint. You painted people and landscapes and everything!One day, you were painting the forest when a young girl came along and saw your talent. She helped you by sponsering you and soon, both of you realized that what you had was love.
Artist(f):You were being sponsered by a horrilble man who just wanted you and nothing else. But you didn't like him, so you went off to paint far away from him. Along the way, you stumbled apon a kind woman who decided to sponer you.You soon fell inlove with her son, who loved you back.
Flower:Cherry Blossom
Colour:Sunny Gold
Instrument:Pipe organ
Element:Light
Weapon:Sai

Yes I love to paint<3 Actually draw but I like watercolor paint. I am quite a talented artist right now but not enough.I got this from quizilla. Though my favorite flowers are Chocolate Cosmos, my color should be mint green, instrument should be piano(close enough), and my weapon should be a Katana! They have horrible spelling >.> Grammar Nazi.
ooshy ooshy ooshy

Zodiac_Hart
08-05-2009, 06:03 PM
I was a phoenix in the past life, oh yeahhhhh!!!

Acnologia
08-05-2009, 10:06 PM
A witch fo sho.

"What's that?"
"Oh that's just Crossy flying on her broomstick."

That's how it happened.

~*Red*~
08-06-2009, 04:57 PM
I think I was a soldier in WW2, Korea and Vietnam my past life, since most of my stories are about fictional soldiers, mostly during those three wars.

Eris
08-06-2009, 05:05 PM
Based on your personality traits, what do you think you were in your past life?

I'm pretty sure I was a Kiwi bird. A bird definitely, but I'm afraid of heights so naturally I'd be grounded. I have a very good sense of smell and poor eyesight like a kiwi, and I'm an omnivore. Also like a Kiwi, I am very monogamous! Once mated a pair of Kiwi's will stay with that partner it's whole life.

(This is not a question about whether or not you believe in past lives, as I'm not even sure I do.)

http://hannasworld.typepad.com/journal/images/kiwi.jpg
Yes...very er...cute.

http://www.animeforum.com/image/11662493714da07af8.png

How could I ever resist?

I believe I was myself traveling into the past in the past. Then I created myself with my cloning machine I brought from the future.

Adorkable
08-06-2009, 05:37 PM
I did one of them online quizzes... Apparently I was royalty (;

You were the highest class of your time, and you still expect to get your way without any fuss.

But I would totally rather be a dragon <3

Bulf
08-06-2009, 05:44 PM
I was totally a flamingo. I always stand on 1 leg, and i like (not love) pink. I also like standing with groups of people in a random puddle of water...

3pleT
08-06-2009, 08:29 PM
I believe I was myself traveling into the past in the past. Then I created myself with my cloning machine I brought from the future.

This one was actually able to amuse me. How the hell did I not remember the cloning machine? Unfortunately, I must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Eris again.

October.
08-07-2009, 09:11 AM
i'm pretty sure i was a silly, devoted weakling to some rich person...and who brags the whole time..if past lives exist, that is...

Stripes
08-07-2009, 09:55 AM
I think I were a human, a very mainpulative man who attained a lot of success and respect wheresoever he went. I mean come on why do we need to be so pessimistic???????

Doctor One
08-07-2009, 03:02 PM
I was a vibrator.

SigmaSD
08-07-2009, 06:20 PM
Hmm... I don't know but I think I was a water dragon. I hide in the depths of the ocean not to be seen (because I'm shy), and I just live my life in peace, as I would have liked.

aishiteru333
08-07-2009, 06:32 PM
It would appear I killed thousands of jewish, gypsy and twin children, gased a few senior citizens and performed abortions as a retirement job. If I'm to take the Hindu beliefs about reincarnation, I guess I had lots of good Karma.

Nah. I'm pretty certain that I was Hitler.
1) I'm easily butt hurt.
2) I'm a failed artist.
3) I'm a self hating racist.

Though I am targeting a different race this time around...

But right before that I was General Lee!!! Can't stop me now, Grant!!!

.Tatty.
08-07-2009, 08:31 PM
im sure i was the daddy of the stingray the pwned Steve Irwin >.>

GOOD HUNTING SON

Shin Natsume
08-07-2009, 08:44 PM
I was maybe a grain of sand or something. People say I have a dry sense of humor so it would make sense. ^_^

Mrpurple
08-07-2009, 11:22 PM
I was a tree.
@Shinji Every one knows that a stingray did not kill Steve Irwin it was an ampersand.

Hikaru_Hitachiin
08-08-2009, 04:49 AM
I think I'm a mirror .. :D but when I took a quiz .. it said that ..

.. I'm a male .. born somewhere in the territory of modern Italy around the year 1550... and is having a profession was that of a farmer, weaver or tailor. and it also said that I'm a Seeker of truth and wisdom ..

XDD