PDA

View Full Version : newbie lookin fer sum good animes

snowmanguy
07-30-2009, 04:59 AM
so im rly new 2 this whole forum/blogging thing. i perty much gots no clu how it wrks watsoevr but i am a big fan of animes. im lookin fer sum new ones 2 watch but im havin a tuff time pickin ones that i'd rly like. the animes that ive watched include :

Fullmetal Alchemist
Naruto
Bleach (one of my all time favs)
Code geass (just finished it and i must say it was absolutely fantastic)
KGNE which was a lil cheesy but i still rly enjoyed it
Inuyasha (another personal fav)
Rurouni Kenshin (completely amazing)
and theres probly a few others

i also tried watching one piece and death note but i couldnt rly get involved with those. i found the story line kinda dull. If anybody culd recommend sum animes that r kinda similar 2 any of those mentioned above i wuld rly appreciate it. thnx!!! :laugh:

*Tsuki*
07-30-2009, 05:10 AM
Welcome To AF!
I know exactly what you mean.
It can be pretty confusing around here, so if you have any questions or would just like a friend, pm me.
I also like FMA, Naruto, Bleach, Rurouni Kenshin, and of course, InuYasha.
Anyway, hope to see you around,
and have fun!
P.s. I also might be able to suggest some anime. . . maybe.

IFS
07-30-2009, 05:18 AM
Firstly Welcome to AF

Secondley some good anime recomendations, GTO, Strawberry Panic, You're under arrest, Trigun, Cowboy Bebop, and theres alot more I can't remember at the time.

IcePriestess
07-30-2009, 05:36 AM
You could probably try out:

Claymore
07-Ghost
Elfen Lied
Hellsing
Vampire Knight
Blood+
Fate/stay night
X TV(I have watched only a couple series, but it seems pretty good)
Trinity Blood
Devil May Cry

Dunno what else? Maybe Berserk, but I don't really know. People say it's good, but I can't bring myself to watch it.

Hope I helped out.

nenuma
07-30-2009, 02:03 PM
Hey there and welcome!

Try these animes:
Darker than Black
Black Cat
Welcome to the NHK

AnswerBAK
07-30-2009, 04:27 PM
Welcome to the forums but a word of warning freind you probably should have used the recommendations sticky thread for this one cos it happened to me too and mine got closed ...... but since you've got away with it for this long I might as well tell you to check out Darker than Black and also read Highschool of the Dead..... anyway have fun....;)

-Batman-
07-30-2009, 05:59 PM
I noticed you had requested some anime to watch.
This is fine and good but I would like to point you and all who would follow in your footsteps past present and future to this thread.

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=85734

Here, you can request anime, and reccomend series to others. It's sticked so the thread is always up and active at the top of the page for easy access.

Thank you for your time and patience on this matter, and aiding in the scientific process.

I'm Batman.

Gero50
07-30-2009, 06:09 PM
Here are some good ones that I would recommend.
Inuyasha
Ranma 1/2
Detective Conan
Orphan
DBZ of course
Full Metal Panic
One Pace
Yu Y Hakusho

That is quite a bit and should keep you busy for a while I would say. I hope you enjoy the animes and I hope this helped.