PDA

View Full Version : Woman eats baby o_o

Archaic Devices
07-28-2009, 05:25 PM
"San Antonio police say a woman accused of beheading her 3-week-old infant son used a knife and two swords in the attack and ate some of the child's body parts. San Antonio Police Chief William McManus told reporters Monday that Otty Sanchez's attack on her son, Scott Wesley Buchholtz-Sanchez, was "too heinous" to fully discuss. But he says Sanchez ate part of the newborn's brain and bit off three of his toes before stabbing herself twice. Police say the 33-year-old Sanchez told officers who were called to her house early Sunday that she killed her son at the devil's request.
Sanchez is charged with capital murder and is being held on $1 million bail. She is recovering from her wounds at a hospital."

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-07-27-baby-killed_N.htm

Just...wow. Crazy people these days

_Freddie_
07-28-2009, 05:30 PM
http://sealab.envy.nu/sparks.jpg

Flaaffy
07-28-2009, 05:32 PM
Ugh... that's just disturbing. >.< There sure are some f'ed up people out there. Poor baby.

Luluko
07-28-2009, 05:32 PM
How long until this issue is blamed over postpartum depression?

Mrpurple
07-28-2009, 05:44 PM
Well at least we know that she won't be spreading her genes to the rest of humanity then some day we all kill our selves in some psychotic way.

Alphabet
07-28-2009, 05:46 PM
Eww, cannibalism. I never knew "I eat babies," would actually come true.
ooshy ooshy ooshy

gaburieru
07-28-2009, 05:47 PM
In the comments I found:
"She should be executed without question. Leave the judgement up to god. Just dont leave her here on earth."

That scares me a lot more...

Gjallarhorn
07-28-2009, 06:07 PM
Read this in the news yesterday. More news came out today that she skinned the child as well, after the beheading.

Archaic Devices
07-28-2009, 06:09 PM
Read this in the news yesterday. More news came out today that she skinned the child as well, after the beheading.

That's even worse o_o

Bulf
....The hell? o__O;

Mrpurple
Get in mah belly lol
well She Prolly has mental Problems.

Capernicus
07-28-2009, 06:14 PM
A professional hunter, that one.

Don't be stupid and bad rep me. It's a joke.

Srk
07-28-2009, 06:15 PM
She... what possessed this woman to do such a wicked, wicked act? If it was the fact that she thought the baby was ugly, I think she should have the same fate as her child. Actually, even if that wasn't the case, she should still have what happened to her child happen to her.

My God, this is so friggin' disturbing.

As the hit song goes, "Blame humanity! Blame humanity!"

Seņor Nobody
07-28-2009, 06:18 PM
I believe the phrase, "Holy [bleep], dude!" sums this up nicely.

Seriously, this is some messed up stuff. What could have possibly possesed her to do such a thing?

Mrpurple
07-28-2009, 06:21 PM
you know wild animals some times eat thier young. Like a lion. when a cub comes into the territory of another lion it may kill and eat that cub.

Manhattan_Project_2000
07-28-2009, 06:35 PM
Inquiring minds want to know: Which sauce, if any, did she use to eat her son? She doesn't exactly seem stable, what with stabbing herself twice, so I assume it's going to be something out in left field like Hidden Valley Ranch+Bacon.

Mrpurple
07-28-2009, 06:42 PM
BBQ sauce Baby Back ribs.

KamiKenpachi
07-28-2009, 06:43 PM
Hold me....... tight please.
I am so glad that was not my mom.......... I would not be able to type this if it was.
I wounder if she mixed the blood with some other drink? Yum tum in my tum. jk.

Nanuq
07-28-2009, 07:54 PM
..That is crazy. What is coming to this world O.o

Khanxay
07-28-2009, 08:04 PM
Sanchez told officers... that she killed her son at the devil's request.

Lol @ that part.

=/ @ the other parts.

estrago1
07-28-2009, 08:23 PM
Of course the devil told her to kill her son. It certainly wasn't her fault. And why wouldn't they give her the death penalty for that. I say that if you engage in cannibalism and the police catch you, they have the right to kill you on the spot. Don't give them time for them to reproduce their defective genes.

And what gives with treating these criminals. Certain criminals I would allow treatment if there crime wasn't so severe. But if the crime was deserving of 4 back-to-back life sentences and a $4 million bail, I say let these idiots suffer.

KamiKenpachi
07-28-2009, 08:36 PM
4million is all? Sad.............

Mrpurple
07-28-2009, 08:49 PM
Of course the devil told her to kill her son. It certainly wasn't her fault. And why wouldn't they give her the death penalty for that. I say that if you engage in cannibalism and the police catch you, they have the right to kill you on the spot. Don't give them time for them to reproduce their defective genes.

And what gives with treating these criminals. Certain criminals I would allow treatment if there crime wasn't so severe. But if the crime was deserving of 4 back-to-back life sentences and a $4 million bail, I say let these idiots suffer.

I find that wanting some one else to die is just as bad as the murderer.
Any ways I blame Video Games!

Memento Mori
07-28-2009, 08:51 PM
I first read this right after I ate something.

Ew.

Velvet_Nightmare
07-28-2009, 09:03 PM
That happened here in my city, honestly one of the worst crimes I can remember. Further proof that some people should not be allowed to make babies.

KamiKenpachi
07-28-2009, 09:03 PM
I first read this right after I ate something.

Ew.
I think I honestly feel sorry for you.
I also know how you feel....... no comment anymore. :(

Mrpurple
07-28-2009, 09:20 PM
She made so her self that her genes arnt goin no where.

cbchick
07-28-2009, 09:35 PM
i heard about this earlier and wow. thats very disturbing in many ways >.<

*Tsuki*
07-28-2009, 10:13 PM
Her three week old baby boy!?!
I say, let the true mothers of Earth on judge her and see what`s left of her afterwards.
poor little boy. May he rest in peace. :(

Diocletian
07-28-2009, 10:14 PM
I probably won't cry or feel bad until I see a picture of the newborn or the woman. I'm pretty hard to break, but a picture auda do it.

Velvet_Nightmare
07-28-2009, 10:19 PM
I probably won't cry or feel bad until I see a picture of the newborn or the woman. I'm pretty hard to break, but a picture auda do it.

Here you go.

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20090728/capt.54d6621227824938b7a9be7368a8ad0d.baby_decapit ated_txeg101.jpg

Diocletian
07-28-2009, 10:35 PM
Here you go.

http://d.yimg.com/a/p/ap/20090728/capt.54d6621227824938b7a9be7368a8ad0d.baby_decapit ated_txeg101.jpg

That could be any woman so no crying for me. I need a specific, reliable source like CNN or Faux.

Mrpurple
07-28-2009, 10:37 PM
She kinda looks messed up in the head. Faux aint reliable.

Velvet_Nightmare
07-28-2009, 10:37 PM
http://www.mysanantonio.com/news/local_news/Mutilated_infants_mother_diagnosed_with_depression _psychosis.html

Am I a heartless bastard for posting these?

Saint Seiya
07-28-2009, 10:42 PM
i blame anime and video games

KamiKenpachi
07-28-2009, 10:53 PM
This thread brings out the best in us. XD

Gero50
07-28-2009, 11:42 PM
That is so horrid, who would think do to something like this to their own baby. Just the thought freaks me out.

XxPantherChickxX
07-28-2009, 11:53 PM
I... I am too appualled to even say anything about this.
Okay, I've got something.
How dare she take the life of an infant?!?! That is the most incredibly horrid thing I have ever heard of!!!

ichimoku_fanboy
07-28-2009, 11:59 PM
In the comments I found:
"She should be executed without question. Leave the judgement up to god. Just dont leave her here on earth."

That scares me a lot more...

isnt that being hypocritical?
kill her but let god decide her fate?
make up your mind, let her die or dont... geez....

and whats more, the person that diagnozed her is as much to blame, letting someone in her condition be outside of a safer enviroment... just pathetic... they should be jailed for letting such a dangerous woman walk the streets let alone be around a newborn....

that baby died an unjust death, so many people screwed up and the only one that gets punished is a baby...

tragic...

nenuma
07-29-2009, 12:13 AM
..used a knife and two swords in the attack and ate some of the child's body parts.

Overkill? What human is she?

Acnologia
07-29-2009, 12:58 AM

No ma'am.

KamiKenpachi
07-29-2009, 01:02 AM
Overkill? What human is she?( Please don't bad rep me or anything for this it is only a joke. )
Not overkill..........
"Finish him!"
"Fatality!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q9e_w_CYrrk

Akihiko_88
07-29-2009, 01:15 AM
if the devil told her to what could her do, now seriously, that's some f-up stuff, real psichothic thing

Sparda
07-29-2009, 02:26 AM
i am utterly disgusted, how could someone do that, there should be no excuse

LiLi.
07-29-2009, 02:33 AM
...wtf

Teddy2116
07-29-2009, 10:53 AM
Wow i was shocked when my friend told me about this story, its sad and sicking. Well one thing is for sure, she wont last long in jail. They really really don't like people who kill/abuse children, and that just the inmates. So I wouldn't be surprised if you she her murdered within a few days of sentence.

Heinekenrana
07-29-2009, 11:56 AM
What I don't understand is (other than she ate her child's brain, toes and face) - WHY was she left alone with the baby at all, much less in a house with swords and knives and who all knows what just laying around? That's like putting a pyro in a straw house with some matches and gasoline. I'm sure her defense lawyers are going to use the post-partum/psychosis excuse, but the situation needs some hard looking-at if someone actually left her by herself with the child. Plus, since all the articles I've read have mentioned nothing about this other than the fact that he's completely devastated by it, where was the baby's father? Why couldn't he watch the baby, at least part of the time, if he knew this woman was insane?

Anime Forum
07-29-2009, 12:54 PM
Like eww. Babies aren't born for this, how disturbing/gross/pathetic/idiotic. Stuff like this makes me want to puke, nasty/hurtful to the eyes.

Gero50
07-29-2009, 01:07 PM
i am utterly disgusted, how could someone do that, there should be no excuse
I agree 100%, that person needs to be locked away forever.

Luluko
07-29-2009, 01:24 PM
What I don't understand is (other than she ate her child's brain, toes and face) - WHY was she left alone with the baby at all, much less in a house with swords and knives and who all knows what just laying around? That's like putting a pyro in a straw house with some matches and gasoline. I'm sure her defense lawyers are going to use the post-partum/psychosis excuse, but the situation needs some hard looking-at if someone actually left her by herself with the child. Plus, since all the articles I've read have mentioned nothing about this other than the fact that he's completely devastated by it, where was the baby's father? Why couldn't he watch the baby, at least part of the time, if he knew this woman was insane?

Apparently, she took the baby with her. And the father was at a Judas Priest concert. Aside from the horrible crime, I think both families (as a whole) are to blame because they went blind eye on the issue. In the final part of the article it states that the father suffers from schizophrenia as well.

Those two were really, really big red flags announcing a disaster.

IcePriestess
07-29-2009, 01:43 PM
Thank you for ruining my dinner... I knew I shouldn't have eaten near computer... ;). That's so disgusting.
My emotions after this:
1. No need to cry.
2. Need to kill that woman.
Sorry but I can't find any other words. If I would have met that woman I would have stabbed her and I don't care what would have happened to me. SHE JUST NEEDS TO DIE. Oh god.... how can you even let such people live in this world...

Ramona Flowers
07-29-2009, 02:18 PM
When animals start to over populate or sense that something is wrong with their offspring they eat them.

Seems alot of mothers lately are killing their babies/children.

-Kitsune-
07-29-2009, 02:58 PM
How long until this issue is blamed over postpartum depression?

The relatives of the Texas mother of a 3-week-old found dismembered said she was diagnosed with schizophrenia and postpartum psychosis, the AP reports.
Source: http://blogs.usatoday.com/ondeadline/2009/07/report-decapitated-babys-mother-had-schizophrenia.html?obref=obnetwork

Ah, about that long e-e That site also has a picture of the lady; she even looks deranged.

Anyways, wow. This is one of those things that you can never believe another human actually capable of. Jebus. .___.

KamiKenpachi
07-29-2009, 03:04 PM
Thank you kitsune that was helpful.
I wounder if anything else will come out on this that is really shocking besides the story itself.

DOOM!
07-29-2009, 04:23 PM
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Senator/GetInMahBelleh01.jpg
And due to overkill:
http://media.ebaumsworld.com/picture/Senator/GetInMahBelleh06.jpg

Eris
07-29-2009, 04:24 PM
This sounds like a textbook case of psychosis (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychosis). In such a state, anyone is capable of pretty much anything. Not only do you suffer from hallucinations, you do not think rationally either.

That's even worse o_o

Why is that worse. If the baby is already beheaded, it doesn't really matter what you do with it. It's not like it can feel anything without it's head.

Dr. Hax
07-29-2009, 04:31 PM
Baby: The other white meat

That woman is sick, man. srsly...Why she didn't use A1, I have no idea.

blueangel06661
07-29-2009, 05:40 PM
My friend told me about this.. She was disgusted because she has a child of her own and I wouldn't blame her.. I just can't bare to even imagine such a thing....

Takizawa
07-29-2009, 05:51 PM
Yay for capital punishment anyone?

KamiKenpachi
07-29-2009, 05:55 PM
I wounder how long till this is removed from youtube? The people that made this are cold hearted. I can not even laugh.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yu_moia-oVI
Some people........... *shakes head*. It is not funny at all is it? Please don't bad rep me for something like this.

On another note I really still can not believe that happened. O.o Ya I understand the mental thing but... wow.

Eris
07-29-2009, 06:06 PM
Yay for capital punishment anyone?

That would never fly. The action itself pretty much guarantees a successful insanity defense (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insanity_defense). Because only people who are stark raving bonkers would commit such acts.

~*Red*~
07-29-2009, 06:10 PM
That's just sickening - I hope they give her the injection, or the electric chair.

KamiKenpachi
07-29-2009, 06:12 PM
That would never fly. The action itself pretty much guarantees a successful insanity defense (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insanity_defense). Because only people who are stark raving bonkers would commit such acts.
Is it possible for me to get away with killing someone if I do it like she did. ( Though I will have some different things in my case lol. A grown man kills another grown man by killing and stuffing his dog and beating the other man to deah and then eating him. would that work, or be a close call? )

Eris
07-29-2009, 06:12 PM
That's just sickening - I hope they give her the injection, or the electric chair.

Can't you see this person is ill? Do you seriously think this was a fully rational act?

Is it possible for me to get away with killing someone if I do it like she did. ( Though I will have some different things in my case lol. A grown man kills another grown man by killing and stuffing his dog and beating the other man to deah and then eating him. would that work, or be a close call? )

Well, you don't get "away" with the insanity defense. Instead of prison, they send you to the loony bin. Which is much better, since prisons aren't equipped to deal with insane people. It's dangerous to both prison guards and other inmates, since crazy people are by definition unpredictable. With "normal" inmates, you can be fairly sure they won't just randomly launch at you unprovoked you and gouge your eyes out because the voices in their head told them to. And even if you do get released from the loony bin eventually (which is pretty rare, since the stuff that gets you sent in there in the first place (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia) typically isn't something you recover from), you will only be a shadow of your former self. Decades of anti-psychotic medication and strong sedatives, both of which have serious and lasting side-effects does quite the number on your mind.

KamiKenpachi
07-29-2009, 06:14 PM
Can't you see this person is ill? Do you seriously think this was a fully rational act?

Well, you don't get "away" with the insanity defense. Instead of prison, they send you to the loony bin. Which is much better, since prisons aren't equipped to deal with insane people. It's dangerous to both guards and other inmates.
You would have to be insane to do what she did. I agree with you.

Shinn Kamiyra
07-29-2009, 10:09 PM
"San Antonio police say a woman accused of beheading her 3-week-old infant son used a knife and two swords in the attack and ate some of the child's body parts. San Antonio Police Chief William McManus told reporters Monday that Otty Sanchez's attack on her son, Scott Wesley Buchholtz-Sanchez, was "too heinous" to fully discuss. But he says Sanchez ate part of the newborn's brain and bit off three of his toes before stabbing herself twice. Police say the 33-year-old Sanchez told officers who were called to her house early Sunday that she killed her son at the devil's request.
Sanchez is charged with capital murder and is being held on $1 million bail. She is recovering from her wounds at a hospital."

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2009-07-27-baby-killed_N.htm

Just...wow. Crazy people these days

Oh snap; looks like we've got ourselves a real-life version of Hannibal the Cannibal on our hands. Seriously though... decapitating and eating a child; not cool. :mad:

To the dismay and potential fury of many people out there, it certainly does look as though she's going to ride off any capital charges with an insanity defense. I do believe I'll follow along with this case for a while, if for nothing else than to see how this woman reacts if she ever comes to a point of sanity where she'll realize just what an atrocious act she's committed.

CrystalAce
07-30-2009, 10:31 AM
Very insane case, indeed. It was a very unfortunate event.

No doubt, this case will pretty much shift towards insanity defense. Shocking! Such things are never expected to occur in humanity. But then again, humanity is over-rated these days. I consider it just another prevailing evil factor in our lives.

Yes, I'm shocked and saddened but not to a breaking point. One thing that I care the most is, how would the woman react once she realizes the full gravity of her henious act. It's not that I want to know it for amusement. Like I said humanity is over-rated these days, and I'd like to know if she truly can justify, if she can truly repent for her actions in her rightful normal self to be considered within limits of humanity. Cause clearly, this case is about lack of moral judgement. And if she still lacks proper moral judgement in her rightful mind, then she clearly deserve a severe punishment for the irresponsible birth of her child to begin with. They should also kick the husband in the nads.

Black Ace
07-30-2009, 01:20 PM
Reading that was very horrible and disgusting for the mother to do to a child. Even though I do not believe what happened. I know it happened and it is disturbing and disgusting. I thank you for the news and information.

Li Xia
07-30-2009, 03:26 PM
I feel sorry for the baby and mother. And the mother has no wisdom from God.

Black Ace
07-30-2009, 03:31 PM
I feel sorry for the baby and mother. And the mother has no wisdom from God.

I have to agree with you. Also we do not know if the mother did it on purpous or she did not know what she was doing. Disgusting as it may be, even eating parts of the remains shudders me that this story is true.

Luluko
07-30-2009, 03:38 PM
I have to agree with you. Also we do not know if the mother did it on purpous or she did not know what she was doing. Disgusting as it may be, even eating parts of the remains shudders me that this story is true.

Like Eris said a few post ago: The woman is ill.

Manhattan_Project_2000
07-30-2009, 03:55 PM
Like Eris said a few post ago: The woman is ill.
Eris clearly meant "ill" as in her rhymes are funky fresh.

Luluko
07-30-2009, 04:18 PM

Want me to add the 'mentally' to the ill part?

Fine.

That woman is mentally ill.

Diocletian
07-30-2009, 06:31 PM

The correct term is "illing", not ill.

Aizmov
07-31-2009, 04:35 AM
Yum! Must have been delicious!

She must have wanted him back inside of her! :D :D

Wolfwood
07-31-2009, 06:51 AM
With or without sauce? ^^... right, probably not appropriate >_> my bad ^^;

I'm kinda shocked by the fact i'm not shocked by this stuff anymore. Internets fault i guess.