PDA

View Full Version : F2P MMORPG, anyone?

gaburieru
07-24-2009, 02:15 PM
Anyone know a free to play (or decent p2p) game that have lots of action and minimal grind?

Anime/Fantasy-style is preferd but not necessary.

Lemme see what you got :D

Mrpurple
07-24-2009, 07:46 PM
I love mabinogi. I dont think it has grinding in it you can get xp by watching some one else fight or sheering a sheep I gaind a level once from sheering a sheep.I mainly play it for scocial I like the community there and its anime styled. I am a bard I geuss in the game I make my own musiks in it I made some Iron maiden songs it was fun.

gaburieru
07-25-2009, 07:56 AM
I love mabinogi. I dont think it has grinding in it you can get xp by watching some one else fight or sheering a sheep I gaind a level once from sheering a sheep.I mainly play it for scocial I like the community there and its anime styled. I am a bard I geuss in the game I make my own musiks in it I made some Iron maiden songs it was fun.

Thanks for the reply =) But what do you do in the End-game? I didn't found anything about it on their website. . .

Teddy2116
07-25-2009, 09:54 AM
I think the name of the game is Perfect World or something like that, but I think its has way too much grinding to lvl so I doubt you'll wanna play it. If you want something F2P that's not an MMO I like gunbound myself, its a little bit of childish if you think about it in that way but I have a killer time playing it.