PDA

View Full Version : Site Menu, And Local Time

demonplight
12-30-2003, 12:58 PM
Every once and a while when I hit a button on the site menu, like just now, when I hit forum the gallery button came up, I think it is a flash error of some kind. but forum witll sitch out like to un blur, and galleries unblured will come up.
also i think there is a problem with your local time thing in the users local time thing: User's local time Dec 30 2003, 08:02 PM, um its like 11:44pm here
yes I know I have to much free time, I have two weeks off, cars dead for now so I'm stuck looking at every thread, lol.
not that I'm bitching, I just thought you would like to know. to be honest i couldn't give a flying $#@%. It just makes me look twice.

Daenerys
12-30-2003, 04:25 PM
That's un-usual. Sounds like this stupid Livejournal thing people use, which does just that. Were you just viewing a site that does that? o.O

demonplight
12-30-2003, 09:06 PM
well no, I was in my profile thing lookint for a temp avatar, when I clicked forum and i noticed it.
also nice socks, and I take it you dont like Roxy. and I take it shes a slut.

Daenerys
12-31-2003, 12:09 AM
>< I should probally remove that before it get&#39;s me in trouble.

And about the local time, there&#39;s a post in Miscellaneous that was posted by EternalJupiterKnight, it&#39;s pinned, I forget the name of it, something like "about the new server"

It explains the time there.

demonplight
12-31-2003, 02:33 AM
well, ok then I guess, I dont know. any way, yes you go and do that, I think. any whay the next time some one says any thing about it remind them that time is reletive, and that it only exist when there is energy(on any scale ie. motion, temp, ect.) tell them its cold in hell so it throw the clocks way off. or some crap like that.

Daenerys
12-31-2003, 11:35 AM
You&#39;re not making very much sense with the current topic of conversation. Sorry I couldn&#39;t help you.

demonplight
12-31-2003, 01:37 PM
I&#39;m sorry too, I was up all night, and I wrote it around 4 am, my candle was drawing its last breath before fading into the early dawn.

Daenerys
12-31-2003, 04:10 PM
...Candle? lol. Very funny.

demonplight
12-31-2003, 08:08 PM
Thanks, glad you enjoyed it.
also, this afternoon when I saw you post, I thought to my self it isn&#39;t fair that I got to see your socks, and you haven&#39;t seen mine, so here they are. and Yes I know I live in a pig sty, but it&#39;s my pig sty.

Daenerys
01-01-2004, 12:02 AM
HAHA, that is so cool.

Offtopic, but so goddamn cool.

Too bad they&#39;re not all spiffy like mine ;_;

demonplight
01-01-2004, 12:43 AM
well sorry, I&#39;m a guy, and we dont have spiffy socks....But I do have a pair of happy face boxers, but... I&#39;m not going to show those online.
well maybe later. :D
also can you tell me how long it took the gif below to load on your comp. I want to us it as my signature, but I think its too big, I shrunk it down, and now the type is a little fuzzy, If you would be so kind as to tell me how long it took to load on your comp I would really appreate it. I cant judge for my self because I have a cable modem, and it loads fast, I dont want it to be to big for a 56k modem, thanks.