PDA

View Full Version : [Help - Video] Flash swf to avi for editing ?

LAChaplle
07-23-2009, 11:28 PM
is there anyone tried convert swf to avi format ? i want to edit the video in windows movie maker, how you guys do that ?

FlashD
07-24-2009, 07:08 AM
I use Xilisoft Video Converter. It's not free, but it lets you transcode all sorts of video into all sorts of video (basicly it transcode everything), other than that you can try "Any Video Converter" which is free. I just don't know if this is what you need.

LAChaplle
07-24-2009, 08:26 PM
I use Xilisoft Video Converter. It's not free, but it lets you transcode all sorts of video into all sorts of video (basicly it transcode everything), other than that you can try "Any Video Converter" which is free. I just don't know if this is what you need.
thanks for your advice, i checked that program, the price is a bit expensive to me, i found another cheaper one iWisoft swf to video (http://www.convertswftoavi.com)converter, as it only convert swf to video, but i think it is enough for me, thanks again !

Mrpurple
07-24-2009, 08:30 PM
you could also use Riva encoder to change it to Mpeg its free

Cobra Commander
07-24-2009, 10:13 PM
Roxio has something that might do it for you, I want to say it's one of the Easy Creators or something. It comes with an adapter to hook up your VHS or other items to the computer. $50 at Sam's Club.

I've used it to preserve home movies, but I believe it would work with those formats. If I find out in the next few minutes, I'll post back.

Eris
07-28-2009, 05:36 AM
I know from experience that mencoder can do it. mencoder can transcode from basically any format you can play in a media player. It's free, but pretty tricky to use (it has no GUI, it's all command line stuff).

ShinigamiKid
08-06-2009, 05:43 AM
If u wanna 2 convert it, use Flash To Video Encoder. It's easy-to-use tool)

RaShayRitto
08-06-2009, 05:51 AM
cant just do this within flash? you can export to a number of formats