PDA

View Full Version : AMV hell?

Mrpurple
07-21-2009, 04:47 PM
Has any one on here seen the AMV hells? THere are extremly funny they are on youtube.(I'd link one of the videos but I can't where I am right now)This group of people do a really great job of matching songs and sounds to the animes they use. They are petty old I dont remember if hey made any new ones since I deployed, but you can fin most of them on youtube except AMVhell 0 which they use rated H like bible black and ect... but they are really funny amv hell 3 and 4 are over an hour long too. lol

Gjallarhorn
07-21-2009, 07:17 PM
Been a fan of the AMV Hells since way, way back. Didn't know they were on YT, though...I'd imagine there's a lot of parts they had to disclude if they put them on YT.

3 was probably the best, which is probably why they said it would be the last; though they did end up making 4 after about a year and a half with a certain conclusion that 4 would be the true "last".

MercenaryMERC
07-21-2009, 07:24 PM
I love Amv Hell's. YT has them but hell 0 got raped.... -.-

Mrpurple
07-21-2009, 07:35 PM
lol amv hell 0 was pretty funny but alot of ... They made an AMV hell 5 it is about 5 mins or maybe less but its deffenitly shorter than 3 and 4

Gjallarhorn
07-21-2009, 07:45 PM
It's not really "5". They're making an "AMV minis", which are just short little parody AMVs.

All the AMV Hells were made by all sorts of different people and groups (1 clip per person/group) submitting clips to a smaller group of about 5 guys, who would decide which ones were the best, and then would edit them all together and do the special effects and stuff and distribute the finished product via torrent. They didn't want to make large ones after 3 and 4 (include 2 if you want, it was a bit long), but demand got so high over the last 2-3 years that they just decided to make "minis", since they required little effort.

Hekse
07-22-2009, 07:03 AM
I love the AMV Hell videos, looking forward to some more mini episodes hopefully.

Mrpurple
07-22-2009, 05:05 PM
well ya I know about the part with the groups or what have you. I remember seeing a contest for it several times although I never really messed with it. I should go to the website and download more amv hell stuff those make my day. <3 has you seen the Youtube poops they are simaler but most of them are very stupid lol some times you get some that are really good but most of them fail.