PDA

View Full Version : Steam

Inamorata
07-17-2009, 01:58 PM
Hello!
I was just wondering if anyone from AF plays any steam powered games.
Games such as Counter-Strike, Source, Day of Defeat, ect..
If so let me know, and we will pwn some booteh! My user name
is ]NsR[ hobo kitty ;D Hope to see some responses!

-April

JIMBO.
07-17-2009, 03:26 PM
I hate steam with its "you must download ,install and update and to run our games"

its my pc dont be tell me how to install and run games!

makes me so mad how much more complicated they have made things.

RussianBoy
07-17-2009, 04:53 PM
I like Steam. For me - it's very comfortable program. Cause usually it downloads updates by itself, and you can do not worry about it. And Steam very easy for communication with steam-friends.
I play often Counter-Strike Source, Left 4 Dead and Team Fortress 2. My user name is OlegUS.

RaShayRitto
07-17-2009, 07:07 PM
i havent logged on in forever but i use steam pretty much for Day of Defeat and CS: Source. I never liked Steam, i honestly almost hate it but at least the games keep bringing me back. Of course for some reason no one on the internet is allowed to criticize anything Valve does so forget i said anything....>.>

-Batman-
07-17-2009, 09:27 PM
I love steam.

ID's Redfield.
I'll sometimes go on TF2, but mostly Left 4 Dead.

Mrpurple
07-22-2009, 09:51 PM
Heh I like steam. But I hate steam when I am in Offline mode (cant play games in offline mode :( ) But I got CS: source I play alot XD

My steam ID is SnaggleChan . . . I think

The Governator
07-23-2009, 12:42 PM
I play CS1.6 and CS:Source on Steam, my Steam Community profile is called Combine Sqaud Leader (in game I'm called [C.o.B]CookerLobster) Me and a very close friend run a CS1.6 clan called [C.o.B] if any one wants to join, just ask me (the other leader is on holiday)

Gero50
07-23-2009, 04:06 PM
I do not currently play any games provided through steam. Though I have heard of them and it is a very good service. I might consider it but I would have to sit down for a while and think first seeing as I am not really that much of a hard core gamer.

Mrpurple
07-23-2009, 09:34 PM
I would love to learn how to mod on CS:S so I could remake that awesome pokemon mod that was on the 1.6 <3

gaburieru
07-24-2009, 02:12 PM
LochSpoon is my name on steam.

Games: CS, CSS & DODS

Suiseiseki~
07-25-2009, 12:34 PM
Madz is my name on Steam.
I usually play Gmod, Left 4 Dead, Dawn of War 2, and sometimes CS:S