PDA

View Full Version : OOC: Mugen oite sono Kaze

Josun Tomoro
07-12-2009, 09:26 AM
This is for the (Dreams on the Wind) RPG. I took the part in ()'s out of the title because it was a bit too long for a title :P

Any ways, this is for general, plot, powers, anything, discussion involving the Mugen oite sono Kaze rpg.

EDIT: Ive been looking for a song that fits the ideals of this RPG, and I think i found one.

Ignore the video, just listen to the song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KizxHjOYGsI

Nephilim
07-12-2009, 10:20 AM
Ok is there a post limit for the Rp?

Josun Tomoro
07-12-2009, 10:27 AM
not really, seeing as I have no life in the real world, and am usually on the net 75% of the day.

So, no post limit. Just remeber what day were one.

Atm, the specific day doesnt matter all that much yet, as its still summer break. But after the orientation festival (ten game days away) its back to school.

Nephilim
07-12-2009, 10:36 AM
Okie dokie then ^^.

Princely Dreaming Doll
07-12-2009, 11:17 AM
So wait, Hana's club room is broken? I'm lost.

Josun Tomoro
07-12-2009, 11:22 AM
I left that up to you and whichever troublemaking character posts first :P

I was trying to create ways for some of the characters to enter in without having to think of a plot ideal all by themselves :3

EDIT: If no one decides to declare what day it is (example: Hana decides that he now hates thursdays as he stares at the ruin left by (such and such)) by tomorrow, then I will pick in one of my posts.

Princely Dreaming Doll
07-12-2009, 11:39 AM
Okay. Well...that means I have to wait for someone.

Josun Tomoro
07-12-2009, 11:42 AM
No.. the troublemaker ish fleeing the scene, so its you and maybe a few of the floral club students :)

So you can post

Princely Dreaming Doll
07-12-2009, 12:11 PM
Okay, Hana isn't much of a runner though, neither is he a screamer. But I'll see what to do.
I just had the greatest idea, Golf Catty.

Josun Tomoro
07-12-2009, 05:55 PM
For those who may be confused by Kitanoru (http://www.animeforum.com/member.php?u=53516)'s post, there are some advanced courses during the summer.

In case Kitanoru thought it was still in session, now you know there are advance classes :)

Princely Dreaming Doll
07-13-2009, 12:50 PM
Josun, Hana just talked to you. I posted a post with Hana earlier...well just today, but still.

Chibi Angel-chan
07-13-2009, 01:19 PM
I just want to give a heads up that I'll be inactive in the RP for 4 days starting tomorrow. I have to go out of town and I won't have internet, but I'll be back Friday. [ I acually just found this out too -_- ]

Josun Tomoro
07-13-2009, 06:34 PM
Sorry pandemic, didnt notice. Ill edit that later, but right now im very busy (just coming in to checks on things)

kei of the flame
07-16-2009, 06:38 AM
I won't be back until saturday so I need some one to just take over Igami, since he is the only one interacting with people, thanks to whoever does it.

Josun Tomoro
07-22-2009, 11:26 AM
My fellow rpg members, I hash a favor to ask of you.

I would like you all to close your eyes, teleport yourselves to my house, and help me kill my net service :P

my net is currently on fritz, so im forewarning you all that i may not be able to respond for a day or two.

Josun Tomoro
08-20-2009, 09:13 PM
apologies, but not only have i finally reached college (I begin the life of being a dorm person..) but I have also lost interest in Animesk type rpgs.

If the Co-GM Pandemic Doll wishes to, then Pandemic can take over. As for me, I will be working on creating either a Resident Evil RPG, or an RPG based on the new Discovery channel TV show "The Colony"