PDA

View Full Version : Not so new to the site.

Rhianna
07-04-2009, 07:31 AM
Greetings to all.
I'm not actually brand new to this site. I've simply not been on for a few years now. Some might remember me as Artemis, though I wanted a fresh name for coming back here.

It's rare when I've written one of these introductions, which I didn't do when I had been here last. There's about two people on the site I know for sure will know me, but otherwise I can't say for sure who will know or remember me since its been a long time.

I live in the United States in New Jersey. I'm 20 years old, though turning 21 in about a week. The reason I came back here was because I was bored and wanted to hunt down the two I knew on the site, and see whats changed since I've been here. I'm really into writing and my favorite thing has always been roleplaying, though I'll probably try to branch out into other areas more this time around.

One little tip, since shes not around to get upset with me for revealing it. ^_^ I'm actually Fabala's little sister. So that means I'm also SGI's little sister. So I'm connected to two people on the site!

I know I wrote a lot. I can get wordy sometimes, but I gave what information I thought was useful. Ofcourse if anyone wants to know more, they can always ask.

Li Xia
07-04-2009, 07:37 AM
artemis is an awesome name too...yay hi and welcome ms. rhianna...af's so awesome surely you'll enjoy the stay...hope we'll be friends...see you around,take care and God bless...:)~lhize

Teddy2116
07-04-2009, 09:47 AM
Well I can't say that I know you as Artemis, but anyways welcome back.
PM if there is anything I could help you with

Zombie Panda
07-04-2009, 01:01 PM
Well, even though you'd been here before me, welcome back ^^
PM me if there's anything this humble undead bear can do for ya. :p

Anime Forum
07-04-2009, 02:24 PM
Nope, don't remember you. Very sorry =[

Anyways welcome back to AF and if you ever need a friend or any help to remember how the community works private message me.

~ Best Wishes, -Raiken- ~

Rhianna
07-04-2009, 07:28 PM
In truth, I was far more active back on the TuxedoMask forum, though only known in the RP section. I believe once upon a time, way way back I was mod very briefly here. More of an assistant mod but that didn't last very long since it was right before a forum change so Ace took the job away.

*shrugs* It'll be good to get to know more people though! I'm very big into Anime and Manga like my older sister. We're probably the closest of our siblings because of that shared love. Right now I'm kind of hooked on Ouran High School Host Club. Though I only get to watch an episode on YouTube every few days since I don't have alot of free time to do it. I work the Nightcrew at a grocery store near by so I'm at work from 11pm until 7:30 am the next morning, though I often don't leave the store until closer to 8am.

I don't know what else I can really say. I might have been here before, but everything is rather new to me anyway. I had hoped Fabala or SGI might see the thread. They might not have been on yet anyway, but I'll probably surprise them with a PM later.

Elphaba
07-04-2009, 08:13 PM
welcome back.
see you later.

Daken.
07-04-2009, 08:55 PM
Welcome back to AF,
ever need a friend just PM me.

kajikun16
07-04-2009, 09:47 PM
welcome back to af be active once again

Shia_san
07-04-2009, 10:18 PM
Welcome back to the forum :] i don't know you but...hope you find your old friends and have fun

Sparda
07-05-2009, 12:22 AM
Hello and Welcome
Lets be friends:)

Famahama
07-05-2009, 12:56 AM
Happy advanced birthday! (since I may not be able to come online around this week)

Anyway, welcome back to the site! Good luck on the hunt xD

~*Red*~
07-06-2009, 05:50 AM
Hello and welcome :)

elementalgerad94
07-06-2009, 09:00 PM
Hi there! and welcome to AF!
Have fun and enjoy your stay here ^^

~elementalgerad94