PDA

View Full Version : Regrets and things that you wish you didn't do.

Reniti
07-01-2009, 05:00 PM
We all have regrets. What's something that you regret doing or a big mistake you keep looking back on?
Today I was thinking about how I was kidding around with a girl in one of my classes in the 6th grade and I said a bad word. to her as a joke. I suppose she took it seriously and then told people that I cuss them out. Obviously this would be my fault.

Another time would be in the 6th grade, I was trying to help a girl get her binder from the shelf and I guess I wasn't thinking, and she thought I didn't like her and was biased against her.

Wow, sixth grade, I had no social skills at all. I was thinking that I should talk more back then, and then those things happened. Which affected me for two years. Blah.
These things stick out the most in my mind even today. I can't help it.

What's a regret or mistake you have?

SigmaSD
07-01-2009, 05:03 PM
My greatest regret was falling in love too quickly. That would pretty much sum up other people's regret as well. I didn't really think things over, but I guess I thought I loved her and she loved me back. But near the end she changed a lot and then two weeks later she stopped talking to me.

Actually, I also regret ever getting "DBZ: The Legacy of Goku" and spending money on TCG cards that I no longer use.

Oh, and acting really really really stupid during 6th grade.

Reniti
07-01-2009, 05:04 PM
Oh, and acting really really really stupid during 6th grade.

Ohoho that's funny.
Unless you're serious.

Forgotten Show
07-01-2009, 05:09 PM
I regret not doing dumber things in high school.

Bad Memory

FaeryTaleAngel
07-01-2009, 05:18 PM
This thread seems similar to one that I responded to last week... Heh...

Sir_Vlaken
07-01-2009, 05:24 PM
My biggest regret was not danceing with this girl at school when she asked me i said no..and i really liked her D: i was a wimp in 6th grade T-T

Cobra Commander
07-01-2009, 05:37 PM
I wish I had learned to read people better. I wish I hadn't fallen in love so easily, and out of it so harshly.

I wish a lot of things, but some of those things would have made me a different person had they come true.

I don't know that I regret anything though, not true regret at least. My life hasn't been so bad, when you hold it up to what other people have to deal with.

BDNguyen
07-01-2009, 05:53 PM
I regret picking and failing Latin class. I regret taking Spanish class for 2 years. I regret moving into Japanese class. I regret trolling and spamming a girl who took it as harassment and later called the police, resulting in myself getting on probation and my parents paying $3000 to a useless lawyer. Other than those things, I am satisfied with my life.

Ran-Sang
07-01-2009, 06:10 PM
Let's see... I regret being so dumb in middle school and not getting out of this "friendship" I had with these two people sooner. What a mess. Down the spiral I went, especially when I look back on it. Makes me want to kick myself over and over again. >_>

Diocletian
07-01-2009, 06:21 PM
In this thread we will see:
- I wouldn't change anything because it would change who I am today.
- Going out with ________.
- Mindless angst.

The Only Respectable Option:
- Not spending enough time with grandma.

Gero50
07-01-2009, 08:06 PM
Well the only thing I regret is telling my mother that she never should have had me.