PDA

View Full Version : King of Fighters, Samurai Showdown, and Tekken 6!!!!!!!!!

SeraphimAriaRhapsody
06-25-2009, 12:26 AM
This is one exciting year for my favorite fighting games to come this year.

What fighting games are you excited for?

Seta Souji
06-25-2009, 02:50 AM
I never bought a king of fighters game but I am very excited for the new one. I'll probably end up buying that one out of the three. My friend will get Tekken 6, grow tired of it after the first week, then I'll "borrow" it.

Ryuuzaki HD
06-25-2009, 07:29 AM
I might get King of fighters but ill probably be done with it in a week, but TBH all 3 games should have just died years ago.

NorthOfTime
06-25-2009, 08:52 AM
King of Fighters and Samurai Showdown i do not care for. Like Ryu i think they should have died a while back. Along with Mortal Kombat and SF. But Tekken on the other hand is the bestest of the bestest. Lol I love tekken. Its way more complicated and fluid then the others. If they actually do something different this time and it doesnt turn out like every other Fighting game that has come out since the PS3's inception, then it should turn out to be a big hit. I already have it bought. Just waiting for it to hit the shelves.

JIMBO.
06-25-2009, 09:15 AM
points at sig

I play tekken 6 all the time in the arcade as for KoF and samurai showdown anyone of them is fun to play new or old you can get most of them on mame port.

Teddy2116
06-25-2009, 10:44 AM
Tekken, I'm playiing the one for the PSP now and i love the new characters they added (since I've only play 3)

Ryuuzaki HD
06-25-2009, 10:47 AM
Ive always found Tekken to be overrated, I used to play it on PS2 but never really liked as much as other fighters (whats up with the explosions when they hit?).

JIMBO.
06-25-2009, 10:52 AM
(whats up with the explosions when they hit?).

that have that in street fighter (in the form of sparks) as well its ment to be the fighter ki being unleashed as he hits.

Ryuuzaki HD
06-25-2009, 10:58 AM
I think it looks pretty stupid on Tekken since the graphics look fairly realistic.

JIMBO.
06-25-2009, 01:22 PM
I think it looks pretty stupid on Tekken since the graphics look fairly realistic.

this reminds me of how lame hadouken's look in 3d "hey I can just sidestep that!"

Ryuuzaki HD
06-25-2009, 04:24 PM
this reminds me of how lame hadouken's look in 3d "hey I can just sidestep that!"

That would make way to much sense.

JIMBO.
06-25-2009, 06:50 PM
That would make way to much sense.
its like how you can sidestep the Kamehameha's in Budokai but then again they have to charge the ki to keep spaming it and then it does take time to fire.

Ryuuzaki HD
06-25-2009, 07:07 PM
its like how you can sidestep the Kamehameha's in Budokai but then again they have to charge the ki to keep spaming it and then it does take time to fire.

Its even harder on Budokai tenkaichi 2 & 3 you have to do the damn movements with the Wii remote and most of the time it dosent work for me.

Lordwindowlicker
06-26-2009, 06:35 PM
I'll think about getting Tekken at some point, King of Fighters looks like fun... Personally I'm happy with SF4 and SC4.

rf switch
06-27-2009, 09:19 PM
KOF I've always liked it. I got a couple for the Neo-Geo, and I'm kind of glad they finally decided to do new sprites. I'm also gonna get Blaz Blue as well. I've never been a Tekken fan or a fan of SNK's attempts to turn there popular 2d franchises into 3d ones.

Hugo-Kof
07-21-2009, 03:04 AM
I got Samurai Showdown Anthology for PS2, as a fan of classic arcade fighting games, i had to buy that one.

The one I am waiting for right now is The King of Fighters XII for this year and The King of Fighters 2002 Unlimited Match that (as i know, and as i heard) its gonna be an American Version released for Xbox 360, (even though it was release for PS2 in japan) i know they might be just rumors about KOF 2002 but i like to believe in them as a big fan of this game.

Brojasu
07-27-2009, 01:54 AM
I have SF4, BB, and KoFXII. imho they all are inferior to the game they were preceded by (3S, KOFXI, and GGAC) in every category but graphics (For kof and BB at least, I think SF3s is prettier than SF4). Theyre not "bad" though.

As for Samsho, if you're talking about edge of destiny, I think I'll pass. I haven't played it but I'm not the biggest fan of 2d games being 3d.

And as for Tekken, I played BR in an arcade once. It seemed ok, I only played maybe 3 matches though so i cant give a complete opinion. I don't know if I'll get it on day 1 or not.

nenuma
07-27-2009, 05:32 PM
Tekken 6!

RaShayRitto
07-30-2009, 09:22 AM
i kind of had a falling out with the tekken series after 4 was released. maybe 6 will reel me back in. As far as 3d fighters go i'm currently quite loyal to SC4. for 2d i mainly play super street fighter 2 turbo hd remix. i think samurai showdown will win out in the end