PDA

View Full Version : A question about My HIME....

Brandandy
06-22-2009, 06:53 PM
I know to be a HIME you have to risk the most precious person in your life, but what if you have more than one? I would lay down my life for my husband and my 2 girls anytime , and I couldn't choose one to be the most precious. How would that decision be made?:huh:

Neddog
06-22-2009, 07:53 PM
Pick the eldest daughter.

Ipsilon V
06-22-2009, 09:39 PM
Probably the one you love the most. Yes, it would be a hurtful realization. And also, I don't know if someone in your situation could become a Hime. If I remember correctly, there are more factors that decide who becomes a Hime, as demonstrated by the fact that Himes don't really have too much family around. Anyways, the star would manage to decide on someone.

Wait don't Hime's become that because of very strong feelings, that are not necessarily love? Meh, I watched the series some time ago :/.

MangaFanGuy
06-22-2009, 10:15 PM
I guess it would pick the one you were closest to.
The difference may not be great but it would still be there.
And it could change depending on what happens around you (remember some Himes important person changed when they loved another person more)

Cancre
06-25-2009, 02:35 AM
you know this anime is unfair to most of the hime's so it'd probably turn all of them into green sparkles

Brandandy
06-26-2009, 11:00 AM
That's true.....:closedeye