PDA

View Full Version : War Of Genisis Wp

JoN_mAn32
12-20-2003, 11:30 PM
hey guys i made a War of genesis 3 part 2 wall and wonder wat u guys think? its my first wall so be as critical as you have to b :huh: the sad thing is i havent played or much less seen a copy of this game although it seems very nice :P

nickyroony
12-21-2003, 01:14 AM
Nice!! The text is a bit too... chunky... for my liking though ^^ That's all really. Good job!!

wizz-o-matic
12-21-2003, 02:54 AM
Nice, I like it, nothing to change in my opinion!

JoN_mAn32
12-21-2003, 03:55 AM
you guys think is good enough to get posted? :P

_hades the wicked
12-21-2003, 04:49 AM
I don't like the text, it's hard to read and it's too strong. The background should have more work to it than just some clouds. The foreground clouds aren't needed. The grids are too generic, try to make them blend more and things like that. Try incorporating some of the colors that you see on the chars.

diablo111
12-21-2003, 05:08 AM
Originally posted by DarK DeatH@Dec 21 2003, 07:39 AM
I don't like the text, it's hard to read and it's too strong. The background should have more work to it than just some clouds. The foreground clouds aren't needed. The grids are too generic, try to make them blend more and things like that. Try incorporating some of the colors that you see on the chars.
I might be lazy just quoting and saying "Yeah, what he said"...but when it fits perfectly, 100%, I just can't help my self...

Keep working at it...

Miko
12-21-2003, 05:56 AM
Wow...for a WoGIII scan, that's a REALLY bad extraction.
Come on, they put it on a white background for you; how hard can it be?

The grid is too harsh, and the text too illegible (grids normally don't work anyways).

I like the clouds over the characters, but you should erase them at the other places on the wall.

asher_aj_wei
12-21-2003, 06:23 PM
WoG! Never played it but the art is awesome~ My friend (who has no idea what anime is) thought her legs were cooked chicken legs~ haha~ after looking at it, i totally agree~ now i feel like eating her whenever i see that picture ^.^

MistressPookyChan
12-21-2003, 07:54 PM
The font is very hard to read, so that would be the first thing to change. The grid is do-able, but the 3D effect on it is a little too much; tone it down a bit and it will be fine. The clouds are a neat touch; keep them!

ownerizer
12-21-2003, 10:46 PM
Work on your extraction of the girl in the foreground a bit, her arms look like they need some work.

JoN_mAn32
12-22-2003, 03:40 AM
i will work on da text n da grid :P sorri i havent replied so soon thing r sooo busy wid christmas around da corner and my sisters weddin in 3 days after the 25th but i will work on it hard oh yeah i didnt try hard with the chars coz dey had the white bg ;) i only magic wand but im working on that now :lol: so thx 4 da response

ownerizer
12-22-2003, 09:36 AM
Originally posted by JoN_mAn32@Dec 22 2003, 06:30 AM
i will work on da text n da grid :P sorri i havent replied so soon thing r sooo busy wid christmas around da corner and my sisters weddin in 3 days after the 25th but i will work on it hard oh yeah i didnt try hard with the chars coz dey had the white bg ;) i only magic wand but im working on that now :lol: so thx 4 da response
it wud b nice if u stopd postin lik dis cuz it is anoyin to read an a waste of mah tyme

Daemon
12-23-2003, 09:49 AM
Hey, I have to say it's a good start, could use of some more improvement, try reading some photoshop effect tutorials.

Candy-chan
12-23-2003, 07:13 PM
Originally posted by ownerizer+Dec 22 2003, 11:26 AM--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (ownerizer @ Dec 22 2003, 11:26 AM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-JoN_mAn32@Dec 22 2003, 06:30 AM
i will work on da text n da grid :P&nbsp; sorri i havent&nbsp; replied so soon thing r sooo busy wid christmas around da corner and my sisters weddin in 3 days after the 25th but i will work on it hard oh yeah i didnt try hard with the chars coz dey had the white bg&nbsp; ;) i only magic wand but im working on that now :lol:&nbsp; so thx 4 da response
it wud b nice if u stopd postin lik dis cuz it is anoyin to read an a waste of mah tyme [/b][/quote]
lol, i so agree with you but normally i should be on jon&#39;s side(i am known to figh alot for all those peronality-originality-being yourself-expression things;)), but its real that reading those posts are sooo longer to understand then the others...