PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty 4.......

Sparda
06-16-2009, 05:11 AM
Hey anybody else a diehard cod4 fan like me, i love this game and cant wait for mod2, comment as you will:)

NorthOfTime
06-16-2009, 07:48 AM
Hey anybody else a diehard cod4 fan like me, i love this game and cant wait for mod2, comment as you will:)
I love the game as well.. Im only a 30-40 4th prestige though.. I dont remember exact rank cause i havent been on in over a month. You play on PS3 or Xbox? If you got a PS3 you can add me, my name is Broly3k8.. Shouldnt be to hard.

Ryuuzaki HD
06-16-2009, 04:47 PM
Im a diehard CoD4 hater.

Sparda
06-16-2009, 04:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparda
Hey anybody else a diehard cod4 fan like me, i love this game and cant wait for mod2, comment as you will

I love the game as well.. Im only a 30-40 4th prestige though.. I dont remember exact rank cause i havent been on in over a month. You play on PS3 or Xbox? If you got a PS3 you can add me, my name is Broly3k8.. Shouldnt be to hard.

Awsome a fellow cod4 lover, oh and i play cod on PC so yer we might have a few issues there with the adding.. lol but still ausome to know someone else likes cod, love of the game trancends platforms...:)

Im a diehard CoD4 hater.

Really why?

Ryuuzaki HD
06-16-2009, 04:52 PM
Really why?

I can't stand playing easy games.

NorthOfTime
06-16-2009, 05:05 PM

Yea right??? It so easy isnt it? So easy that i bet you could get on right now and beat me at it! Cause its just that easy. As easy as pie right? Wrong noob, you hate it prolly because you played once and got spanked and decided to run away instead of get better.

Storm Strife
06-16-2009, 05:06 PM

Quick question, which difficulty did you have it on?

Just curious.

Yea right??? It so easy isnt it? So easy that i bet you could get on right now and beat me at it! Cause its just that easy. As easy as pie right? Wrong noob, you hate it prolly because you played once and got spanked and decided to run away instead of get better.

Easy there fella. He was probably on about single player.

You know, that thing that apparently everyone ignores when they find multiplayer?

Ryuuzaki HD
06-16-2009, 05:11 PM

You know what I proberbly would beat you just like the last guy to say that to me.

And its the online im talking about Storm.

NorthOfTime
06-16-2009, 05:27 PM
You know what I proberbly would beat you just like the last guy to say that to me.

And its the online im talking about Storm.
Wow i thought you were just being a duesche now i know your just lying and just trying to be different. There was no last guy, you made that up. If you had played online then my first assumption was correct, you got stomped and ran away. I only know this because everyone gets stomped the first time, because online, COD4 is NOT easy. The campaign mode is excrutaitingly easy even on Hard (Veteran, i think thats the hardest one, is another story alltogether.) but Multiplayer wil test you no matter how "good" you think youa re. Go ahead and try to give m another bad rep for stating my opinion, youve already given me one so you wont be doing it again anytime soon.

Ryuuzaki HD
06-16-2009, 05:35 PM
Wow i thought you were just being a duesche now i know your just lying and just trying to be different. There was no last guy, you made that up. If you had played online then my first assumption was correct, you got stomped and ran away. I only know this because everyone gets stomped the first time, because online, COD4 is NOT easy. The campaign mode is excrutaitingly easy even on Hard (Veteran, i think thats the hardest one, is another story alltogether.) but Multiplayer wil test you no matter how "good" you think youa re. Go ahead and try to give m another bad rep for stating my opinion, youve already given me one so you wont be doing it again anytime soon.

People have been chalenging me like that since I got XBL and I win. Aim, RT, Kill is what Isnt a challenge to me, mabe I have different skills than you, I find FPS games easy and I might struggle with a game you find easy, everyone has different abilities.

That wasnt me giving bad rep check again.

Elfuerte
06-16-2009, 07:06 PM
"to run isn't cowardliness, is strategy."
my favorite quote from call of duty.

narutowithkunaii
06-16-2009, 07:47 PM
I love COD4 its just so awesome, if only i didnt suck at it so badly xD

_-Anonymous-_
06-16-2009, 07:52 PM
They only online games i play are Counter-strike and DOTA .
COD5 was good , but i never played it online.
i guess i have to give it a try .

Anime Forum
06-16-2009, 08:23 PM

Lmao calm down a bit. Maybe this person ain't lying? You can't actually prove it but I'm not saying your wrong but starting a flame war over something you fully do not know does not help.

Anyways I dislike this game, always have.

NorthOfTime
06-16-2009, 11:10 PM
Ehh you are all right once again... allthough i do wish to know who gave me a bad rep un-named. Pretty low there dude.

reinvaldez
06-17-2009, 12:00 AM
I love this actual video game. It reminds me of some movies like A day after Tomorrow and many more. :)

Sparda
06-17-2009, 02:10 AM
Woot, got a few cod lovers, the list grows

wowzabunny
06-17-2009, 02:13 AM
moan moan moan
yes its a good game
i only like online
and stop moaning you 2

LittleMomo
06-17-2009, 02:15 AM
Well, I love this game when I was a senior in high school. I played it so much during my days and kept a monster drink next to me as I play in tournaments and such in a place called Howie's Game Shack. It was fun while it lasted.

IFS
06-17-2009, 02:20 AM
I love cod4 don't play it online though but I play against alot of other people at lans and computer conventions, although I prefere 5 now, like the old style guns better and zombie natzies is fun to play, plus single player is way harder then 4, and the kniving is faster, but I play 4 and 5 depending on the servers at the computer expos.

Storm Strife
06-17-2009, 10:46 AM
I really have to ask this, am I the only one in the world who bought this for its single player mode as well as the multiplayer?

The Governator
06-17-2009, 11:55 AM
Meh, the single-player looks good, but that's all I'd get it for, I don't like multi-player, it sucks, and before any-one tells me I'm wrong, I'm not, I've played on-line games since CS 1.6 and C&C Renegade, and they were the best, since X-Box Live, Halo, CS: Source and a fair list of FPS games, on-line gaming is rubbish now.

And because the single-player campaign is so short, I'm waiting till its £9.99 brand new or £4.99 second-hand, wont spend £20 on it, when that will get me my Hawkwind 40th Anniversary ticket.

Drifter Uk
06-17-2009, 12:08 PM
I like the CoD series, apart from 5. Online is good, although the only downside to it is when the host it chooses is appaulingly bad, its impossible to play.
The single player is good, but too short.

The other thing I like about CoD is the fact that due to playing rock band, my trigger finger is so fast I can fire semi-auto rifles faster than the M249 SAW fires when it has the double tap perk.

Señor Nobody
06-25-2009, 09:01 AM
I really have to ask this, am I the only one in the world who bought this for its single player mode as well as the multiplayer?

I bought it first for Single player, then when finished I played multi. Man, I get owned every time. I'm a pretty good sniper though, got somebody while they were trying to get me.

NorthOfTime
06-25-2009, 09:17 AM
I bought it first for Single player, then when finished I played multi. Man, I get owned every time. I'm a pretty good sniper though, got somebody while they were trying to get me.
Lolz sniping is fun but annoying sometimes. Ive been called anti sniper before though. I have a nack for sneaking a sniper. I have the military to thank for that. It hilarious sometimes too. "hehehe, i can see the WHOLE map, ive got him beat n.." *knife*.

woogy
07-06-2009, 04:01 PM

I'm sorry to have to bring this back up, but I am also an avid COD4 gamer for the PS3, and yes it is very easy online and campaign. It may not seem easy to every one but it is. I personally have 3 accounts that are 10th prestige level 55. It gets very boring once you can no longer, acheive anything, all thats left is to basically prove your more of a no lifer by trying to get the top score, playing what? like 120 days worth of game time? i can hit 10th prestige level 55 in 9 days of game time.....so i have to say its not all that hard, some days are better than others i suppose. Just my opinion, I'm not trying to telll you how it is or nothing.

Lordwindowlicker
07-06-2009, 08:01 PM
I've always been bored to tears by the Call of Duty games. Yawn.. no thanks.

NorthOfTime
07-07-2009, 08:03 AM
I'm sorry to have to bring this back up, but I am also an avid COD4 gamer for the PS3, and yes it is very easy online and campaign. It may not seem easy to every one but it is. I personally have 3 accounts that are 10th prestige level 55. It gets very boring once you can no longer, acheive anything, all thats left is to basically prove your more of a no lifer by trying to get the top score, playing what? like 120 days worth of game time? i can hit 10th prestige level 55 in 9 days of game time.....so i have to say its not all that hard, some days are better than others i suppose. Just my opinion, I'm not trying to telll you how it is or nothing.
Im sorry to bring thi sback up as well..

9 days my butt dude. Lets get some of these Usernames and see if you even have any of these so called 3 55 10th's. Then i will show you just how "boring" COD4 is. Youve obviously never been challenged enough.

Sir_Vlaken
07-07-2009, 09:49 AM
Call of duty 4 rocks i have that and world at war i can wait for the mod2 i play it on a ps3. :)

woogy
07-07-2009, 12:33 PM
Im sorry to bring thi sback up as well..

9 days my butt dude. Lets get some of these Usernames and see if you even have any of these so called 3 55 10th's. Then i will show you just how "boring" COD4 is. Youve obviously never been challenged enough.

I'm sorry that you dont believe me, two i don't play anymore but add xCondemed_Ninja- that one is at nine days right now i think

Gero50
07-07-2009, 02:34 PM
I have never really been a fan of COD games until recently. I watched a few playthroughs and lets plays on youtube on COD4 and it looked cool so I decided to go a jead and get it. I have not gotten very far because I really don't have a lot of time to play it. I also cannot wait to see Modern Warfare 2 it looks even better.

bakakame
07-08-2009, 06:20 PM
Bought it. Played it. Liked it. Got bored with it. Traded it in. End 8 months of monumental over-hype.