PDA

View Full Version : Your Greatest Fear

behind_you
06-16-2009, 12:56 AM
Well, I'd like to know what that is. I was wondering whether or not you guys had a fear.

My fear is deep water............*shudder*

It drags you under, squeezes the life out of you until you fall into the black hole of death. It's deceptive, too. It looks so shallow from above, but once you jump in, BAM! It gets you and there's no turning back!

.....................anywho......................

Li Xia
06-16-2009, 01:29 AM
aww i see...your fear is water mr.behind_you...well we're quite opposite i think...i'm a water enthusiast(not sure if it's the right word)...

Miss Moonlight
06-16-2009, 01:36 AM
I don't like fire, or starting fire. I won't light matches or flick lighters for this reason.

I have no problem usually using a gas stove, though ...

Sparda
06-16-2009, 02:04 AM
i have no idea but im afraid of clowns, they just get to me, why are they just so damn happy...???
But yer i wont go near them, its always avoid them at all costs!
its a bit embarasing though, a 23 year old scared of clowns:unsure:

rikumi
06-16-2009, 02:05 AM
I'm hydrophilic. I swim everyday and after.

My greatest fear is *dramatic pause*

......losing my fingers and limbs.
I love my fingers, I love my hands, I love my legs. I'd rather be dead without'em.
That's why I really look up to handicapped people who can go on with their daily lives even without limbs. It's a very difficult thing to do.

Cotaku
06-16-2009, 02:18 AM
I guess I'm most afraid of death. Or more what happens after death. I'm afraid of the unknown and this is probably the ultimate unknown for me.

Bun-chan
06-16-2009, 02:22 AM
i think im most scared of being alone... i mean really alone, without anyone that cares about me.

Ryuuzaki HD
06-16-2009, 02:24 AM
The only thing we have to fear is fear itself.

SeraphimAriaRhapsody
06-16-2009, 02:46 AM
I'm hydrophilic. I swim everyday and after.

My greatest fear is *dramatic pause*

......losing my fingers and limbs.
I love my fingers, I love my hands, I love my legs. I'd rather be dead without'em.
That's why I really look up to handicapped people who can go on with their daily lives even without limbs. It's a very difficult thing to do.

Me as well for both counts. #^_^#

My fear would be handicapped from my livelihood, career, as an illustrator and animator.

Manhattan_Project_2000
06-16-2009, 02:52 AM
N/A, I have no phobias.

Brandandy
06-16-2009, 03:10 AM
My biggest fear is losing my family. They mean everything to me.