PDA

View Full Version : Anime Expo 2009 July 2-5 Los Angeles, CA

Akatsuki_Gurl
06-14-2009, 09:50 PM
My first Anime convention ever! Sadly I won't be able to finish my Cosplay in time for the convention though :banghead: It's almost here! Anyone else here going at all?

I'll be there! It starts on my birthday even!:bounce:

Seta Souji
06-15-2009, 03:25 AM
Wow I just realized how soon that is. This will be my 4th convention but I won't be cosplaying. I have thought about being Eyeshield 21 but buying a football helmet costs over $200. Who were you planning on cosplaying?

teed
06-15-2009, 03:31 AM
I'll be there as well as lots of people from AF. It's my first convention, too. I won't be cosplaying, though. I don't do that. o_o

IFS
06-15-2009, 04:33 AM
You guys are lucky we don't get conventions here where I live it kinda sucks, and if we get one attendance is rather small so its not big or flashy or anything fancy

Atsui Sake
06-15-2009, 11:41 AM
I wish I could go, but I'm not allowed to request the 3rd through the 5th off because there's supposedly going to be 50,000 people coming to Mount Shasta.

Fiery
06-15-2009, 12:32 PM
Quite a number of people from AF are attending this year, and I'm pretty sure we're scheduling an AF meet up at the con, so keep a look out for date and time.

Akatsuki_Gurl
06-15-2009, 05:54 PM
Wow ^_^ I'll have to watch for you guys

@ alextchon- I was planning on Cosplaying Furukawa, Nagisa from Clannad. But, I've been really short on time lately, so I won't be able to finish it. Just go off work and what not, and I'm leaving here again in an hour so yeah XD

@ teed- Nice ^_^ I'll probally be the freak with like seven camera's, a sketch book, a bag, nine different kinds of Japanese candy, and wearing various Anime t-shirts >.<

@ Return of Ryushin and Atsui Sake- Sad days! T.T It sure would be nice to meet you guys *sniff*

@ Fiery- I will certainly keep a look out! *stands at attention*