PDA

View Full Version : Kero-chan Wall

Candy-chan
12-17-2003, 09:24 PM
awwwwwwww isnt it cute?
well i need your opinion if i should put something else on it cause it looks kinda naked, but if i do so, what would be nice? ive been searching for a time now and still didnt find a proper place to put text or something else....(ahh and my photoshop text has gone crazy theses days, the text i type appears in the tiny boxe on the upper right corner of the text box( or is it called working area ?)) anyways, her it is

( isnt it sooo cute, dont you just want to eat that little smuchy face!! (nah im kidding lolz.....) )

Candy-chan
12-17-2003, 09:27 PM
ooh and heres the other one i made its the same but with suppi

he too is cuuuty

nickyroony
12-17-2003, 10:46 PM
Very cute! Image is grainy though, and a bit washed out.. so try levelling it a bit, and maybe light airbrush will help the grains. Other than that, it's good ^__^ very cute.

asher_aj_wei
12-17-2003, 11:37 PM
Cute but it needs other colours other than a same ol' green blocky wall for both, go experiment, it's easy to make a good wall from these i think

Candy-chan
12-18-2003, 03:24 PM
well the "ol' green blocky wall" is from the original screen shot, this is what it is on the movie, and i think its very nice like that, maybe i should re-do it more symetrical though,
and the grainy thing, is it the pict or the backg?, cause i did put a grain effect on the backgr to make it look less newly-bought ( ya know, when you buy a plastic thing and its all new and shiny and smells horrible)

wizz-o-matic
12-18-2003, 03:29 PM
Kawai, but I agree with Asher, maybe try to add some blur to the bg.

Candy-chan
12-18-2003, 03:31 PM
ahh blurr is a good idea, ill try that, will get back soon

nickyroony
12-18-2003, 07:44 PM
Originally posted by Candy-chan@Dec 18 2003, 03:18 PM
well the "ol' green blocky wall" is from the original screen shot, this is what it is on the movie, and i think its very nice like that, maybe i should re-do it more symetrical though,
and the grainy thing, is it the pict or the backg?, cause i did put a grain effect on the backgr to make it look less newly-bought ( ya know, when you buy a plastic thing and its all new and shiny and smells horrible)
The character =D

Candy-chan
01-05-2004, 09:33 AM
after a while (hum hum looooong while) heres the 2nd version, i had a problem with the text,
i tried to fix the grainy problem and re-did the backgr to make it more symetrical

MistressPookyChan
01-05-2004, 10:28 AM
i would take out the "okashi" because it doesn't really fit.

Candy-chan
01-07-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by MistressPookyChan@Jan 5 2004, 09:28 AM
i would take out the "okashi" because it doesn't really fit.
buwwwwww i though it was a cool idea, but its real its too "flashy" for the other colors, maybe if i put a grain or darken a bit?

wizz-o-matic
01-08-2004, 05:27 PM
Better, but I agree with Pooky, I don't like the "okashi" stuf.
Maybe if u can retouch it in some way it would fit better the wall.

Candy-chan
01-10-2004, 12:25 PM
thats what im asking, what do i do?

asher_aj_wei
01-11-2004, 11:08 PM
Mind if I try something with your picture?