PDA

View Full Version : I'm a noobie ^^

mister sister
06-11-2009, 12:31 PM
Goodnes, I don't know how to start this intro. :banghead:

Well first of all, I'm not new to anime forums. I was on an anime forum for a little more than a year but I left that place due to a bunch of stuff and that was a month ago. So I guess last night I decided was going to start off new and here I am now. ^_^

My favrite animes are GTO, Death Note, Cowboy Bebop, Elfin Lied and a ton of Romance animes.

My user name came from a Twisted Sister music video, so yeah. :cool:

I like Rock music in general. My favrite bands are Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Motley Crue, The Eagles, Guns N' Roses and ALOT more but my favrite musician as well as role model/idol is Bob Dylan.

I guess that's it! I hope to make some friends here at least and hopefully I can pass the time here and stick around here for a while. :D

IFS
06-11-2009, 12:34 PM
Welcome, please enjoy your stay here, hope its longer then "a little more than a year", have fun and follow the rules, if you need help or someone to talk to don't be afraid to pm me.

Necro'lic Enigma
06-11-2009, 12:34 PM
Cowboy bebop , a legendary anime no doubt.
And i hope too , that you make lot of friends here.
Just dont forget to follow the rules before posting.
And yeah i forgot.....Welcome...=D

Daken.
06-11-2009, 12:42 PM
Welcome to AF,
ever need a friend just PM me.

Ryuuzaki HD
06-11-2009, 01:05 PM
Welcome.

Anime Forum
06-11-2009, 02:46 PM
Hey Hey Hey, welcome to the community. Well I am very glad you could join us at AF and I guess its time for you to begin your journey here. This is the first step and well if you ever need a friend private message me =] stay active and read the rules.

Seta Souji
06-11-2009, 04:23 PM
Goodnes, I don't know how to start this intro. :banghead:

Well first of all, I'm not new to anime forums. I was on an anime forum for a little more than a year but I left that place due to a bunch of stuff and that was a month ago. So I guess last night I decided was going to start off new and here I am now. ^_^

My favrite animes are GTO, Death Note, Cowboy Bebop, Elfin Lied and a ton of Romance animes.

My user name came from a Twisted Sister music video, so yeah. :cool:

I like Rock music in general. My favrite bands are Pink Floyd, AC/DC, Motley Crue, The Eagles, Guns N' Roses and ALOT more but my favrite musician as well as role model/idol is Bob Dylan.

I guess that's it! I hope to make some friends here at least and hopefully I can pass the time here and stick around here for a while. :D Welcome to AF mister sister. A new member with great anime and music taste. Nicesh.

Sparda
06-11-2009, 04:39 PM
Hi and welcome.
:):):)
PM if u want a friend or even to just chat

free smilies for you! :):):):):):):):):):)

~*Red*~
06-11-2009, 05:50 PM
Hey hey and welcome :)

AnimeLife Dreamer
06-11-2009, 06:14 PM
wlecome new member
pm me if you need/want a new friend

RJ169
06-11-2009, 08:52 PM
hi welcome to AF

Foph
06-11-2009, 10:27 PM
Welcome, mister sister. I have a friend who loves AC/DC, Pink Floyd, and Guns N' Roses as well. Hope you enjoy the site.

kajikun16
06-11-2009, 10:29 PM
welcome to af have fun and follow rules

mister sister
06-11-2009, 11:30 PM
Well thanks to all of you for your warm welcomes. ^_^

_-Anonymous-_
06-11-2009, 11:31 PM
nice intro , welcome to Af .

SigmaSD
06-11-2009, 11:36 PM
Hello there and welcome to AF. Based on your intro I can tell that you are one of those members that stay here for quite a while. Hope you enjoy your time here and if you need help, I'm sure any one of us will help. See you around.

Btw, Cowboy Bebop FTW!!

Atsui Sake
06-12-2009, 12:19 AM
Welcome to AF! Stay active and have fun.

Bob Dylan FTW! Especially love Shelter from the Storm and On the Road Again.

mister sister
06-12-2009, 12:26 AM
Welcome to AF! Stay active and have fun.

Bob Dylan FTW! Especially love Shelter from the Storm and On the Road Again.

Yay, another person that likes Bob Dylan! :laugh:

The Times They Are A-Changin' is probably my favrite and Ballad of a Thin Man as well.

Shunshin Jhey-sama
06-13-2009, 11:00 AM
Hyaa!!. . .I'm jumping to my fellow newbie's thread, hope you dont mind!!. . .X3
Let's be friends neh?. . .^_~)b
And welcome to both of us. . .:laugh:
Jhey-san desu! Yoshinani!!. . .^,^)v

romance huh. .. ever read/watch kare kano?XP
well, see ya round! ^^b