PDA

View Full Version : if you were a vampire...

MiCa03
06-04-2009, 05:33 AM
Hi everyone,

i hmm this is kind of random. about me of course. hahahaha

ok here's the Question:

If you were a vampire?
if you could live forever, you could attain power. what would you do in all those years?

Wolfwood
06-04-2009, 06:43 AM
Same thing i do every night. (try to take over the world :P )
Lots of video games an anime. yay for Playstation 28! so real you can feel the bullets hit you ^^

my life seriously wouldn't change that much... i might drink a little more blood then normal. that's about all O_o

IcePriestess
06-04-2009, 07:04 AM
Spend all the days with my beloved one and turn him into a vampire also :D:D

The Governator
06-04-2009, 07:50 AM
Vampires are not real. There is no way to actually become a vampire, so it is pointless to ask people what they would do.

Only way to become a vampire is to get into Pen 'n' Paper RPG's and play Vampires: The Masquerade.

polaris 北極星
06-04-2009, 08:15 AM
Vampires are not real. There is no way to actually become a vampire, so it is pointless to ask people what they would do.

Only way to become a vampire is to get into Pen 'n' Paper RPG's and play Vampires: The Masquerade.

such a left-brained statement

Princess Minako
06-04-2009, 08:28 AM
i would sparkle

MiCa03
06-04-2009, 08:34 AM
hahaha its misc category right! hehehe thanks for those who took time to reply and also took time to do so. thankyou everyone.hahaha why you seem like you hate this thread. then why did you ever enter here in the first place. anyway, i was just asking a topic. "IF"

Storm Strife
06-04-2009, 08:55 AM
Sunlight gives me glitter skin.

DOOM!
06-04-2009, 09:03 AM
I'll make Millions.

sa5m
06-04-2009, 09:23 AM
I would sleep through it all.

Ryuuzaki HD
06-04-2009, 10:25 AM
Create a army of the undead and rule the world.

The Governator
06-04-2009, 10:31 AM
such a left-brained statement

Please explain how my statement is left-brained?

Its just logic, the only way to become a vampire is to play a PnP or a video game.

SeraphimAriaRhapsody
06-04-2009, 10:41 AM
I would learn how to develop my powers further?

The same thing everyone else does for a living and have fun but only at night?

Save my money in a high interest saving and CD account?

Take all the time in the world to learn new things and absorb as much knowledge for eternity?

As for feeding, I would have to choose carefully on who or what i feed on. I would not want to compete with someone that I recently turned or do not want the victims/vampires to create a scene to reveal our existence. It would create panic and chaos.

Acnologia
06-04-2009, 10:44 AM
To be completely honest, I would not want to live forever, it would crush me to see my children die, and my grandchildren, and so on. I prefer to be mortal.

rikumi
06-04-2009, 10:54 AM
I create blood beds.

Ciel Soleil
06-04-2009, 10:55 AM

I believe you are right.

Most vampire legends were created by ignorant villagers who feared the dark and unknown.

They would descrate a grave after a year to see if the rumored victim would turn into a vampire and defile a dead corspe in fear of vampirism in eastern europe.

A single human body doesn't have enough blood to satisfy a vampires need to feed.

They would need to feed on twelve victims to have a decent meal.

I would learn how to develop my powers further?

The same thing everyone else does for a living and have fun but only at night?

Save my money in a high interest saving and CD account?

Take all the time in the world to learn new things and absorb as much knowledge for eternity?

I guess this would pretty much be my answer?

To nourish my hunger, I would operate a red cross blood drive mobile vechical and breaking and entering a blood bank or hospital throughout the state?

Señor Nobody
06-04-2009, 10:57 AM
To be completely honest, I would not want to live forever, it would crush me to see my children die, and my grandchildren, and so on. I prefer to be mortal.

Yep, being mortal suits me just fine. It's what makes us feel alive after all, the knowledge and risk that we can die

Phoenix101
06-04-2009, 11:18 AM

I agree no parent should stand at their child's grave. However I would explore the world and go where no man has ever gone, I would cross the boundaries of the unexplained and dare to do what no man has ever done before

polaris 北極星
06-04-2009, 12:21 PM
Please explain how my statement is left-brained?

Its just logic, the only way to become a vampire is to play a PnP or a video game.

yes, you are correct in your statement that you cant really become a vampire unless you imagine that you can. being logical and realistic are a few of the prominent qualities that manifest themselves in left-brained people. now being able to imagine or play "what if" games is more of a right-brained quality. im not saying that a right-brained person cant be logical or realistic, or that a left-brained person cant be creative and/or imaginative, but your statement (and i agree with you that it was "logical") is stereotypically, a left-brained statement.

if youre still confused about my observation; ive included a link to some literature that will further define the dynamics of how a left and/or right brained mind works

http://www.funderstanding.com/content/right-brain-vs-left-brain

Casschan
06-04-2009, 12:25 PM
i'd go and stalk people for their blood,of course.

Baka
06-04-2009, 02:14 PM

You can become a vampire if you do pretending.

If I was a vampire I would I would bite my cat and make her a vampire too. Then I would find out what a cat-bat looks like. Assuming we are the type of vampires that can turn into bats.

Cobra Commander
06-04-2009, 02:16 PM
I would go to the mountain and learn Kung Fu. Wait a minute...

I would pass my time during the day sleeping as needed, and watching anime and tv shows and news.

At night, I would study martial arts, because I want to. I'd get money somehow, and I would take red eye flights to see the world.

I'd also prey on people and/or take their money as needed. I would probably hunt down and kill people like Bin Laden. Not out of a desire for revenge, so much as the fact that his head is worth 25 million.

*Tsuki*
06-04-2009, 02:21 PM
I don't want to be a vampire.
So, I'd try to live a normal life (although, that's kinda hard)
and then I'd find a vampire hunter when my time, in human years, should be up.

Eris
06-04-2009, 02:26 PM
I'd stab myself in the face for being emo.

Divine_Flame
06-04-2009, 02:29 PM

Lack of existance does not equate to lack of validity.
Regardless, the question is asked in terms of a hypothetical situation. Thus, no assumptions should be made other than the reader is a vampire, obtains power over the course of eternal life, and decides what to do with their life from then on.

Anyway, I WOULD OBTAIN GEASS. Then probably take over the world. Having eternal life, it'd be interesting. I'd obviously be impervious to most anything. Disease, illness, fatigue, wounds, etc.

anime133
06-04-2009, 02:41 PM
If i were a vampire? I would just bite everyone for fun, start many fights to show off my strength, i would have a much better quality of life than i do already, ask for trouble....and basically i would ruin everything for everyone yeeeeeeah!! Live it up!!

MiCa03
06-05-2009, 05:44 AM
hahaha when ever i remember posting this thread. i remember this line which edward cullen from twilight. he said that graduating and collecting the caps where their hobby and past time.

Reonic Flux
06-05-2009, 05:57 AM
I'll just sleep and eat all day long. Exercise for 3 hours every Saturday. THAT'S fun.

Sanosuke23
06-05-2009, 06:30 AM
I am a vampire. I collect stamps and bake cupcakes in my spare time. I have a lot of that. Oh, and scrapbooking, and knitting sweaters for the homeless, and building and operating model trains...

You can become a vampire if you do pretending.

If I was a vampire I would I would bite my cat and make her a vampire too. Then I would find out what a cat-bat looks like. Assuming we are the type of vampires that can turn into bats.

This makes me remember the scottie bats from Coraline, I support your pioneering work in cross-species vampirism.

OminousCloud
06-05-2009, 06:42 AM
I'd spend my time in AF chat and on icanhascheezburger...

Sakura Holic
06-05-2009, 07:17 AM
Phobia of Blood here.

No way in hell I would become a Vampire or survive as one.

I would surely enough to become bait if anything.

Eris
06-05-2009, 07:31 AM
Lack of existance does not equate to lack of validity.

Well, actually, where I come from (reality that is), it kinda does...

The Governator
06-05-2009, 11:09 AM
Well, actually, where I come from (reality that is), it kinda does...

Yes, reality is nice, were vampires, cat-girls and other mythical beings do not exsist.

But, if by some fluke that god actually exists and smites me for being so awesome with being emo, I mean a vampire, I would be like Anger Bag! and kill myself.

All my thought on vampires in this recent on-line-journal (http://www.animeforum.com/blogs/viewblog.php?entry=49760) entry I made

Wonderwice
06-05-2009, 12:11 PM
Hah, I know what I'd do if I were a vampire. I'd spend all my years biting handsome male celebrities and make my own harem of sexy vampire dudes. [/Coughyeah.]

polaris 北極星
06-05-2009, 01:49 PM
But, if by some fluke that god actually exists and smites me for being so awesome with being emo, I mean a vampire, I would be like Anger Bag! and kill myself.

:laugh:

Daenerys
06-05-2009, 08:00 PM
I'd find the girl of my dreams who also smells irresistible, and I'd sit in her mother's old rocking chair and watch her sleep every night. HEEH.

mstrmnd48
06-05-2009, 08:16 PM
if i was a vampire i would suck the blood of all the cute girls.

XxPantherChickxX
06-05-2009, 09:30 PM
First I would turn the one I love into a vampire so that way we could both be vampires together. Then I would spend my entire life in romance and revenge (by revenge, I mean that I would destroy all who do wrong in the world) all before munching on some yummy Asian food. -^_^-

Sparda
06-05-2009, 09:31 PM
Id probably starve to death pretty quick since i wouldnt be able to bring myself to actually hurt anyone or if i was somehow able to obtain blood with out killing anything, i would go into hiding

Ayame_Sohma
06-05-2009, 10:56 PM
If i were a vampire, i would go and turn the people who i like into them and have fun with them. and also kill the people who i don't like.

Alkazor
06-06-2009, 02:57 AM
What kind of Vampire? I didn't like Twilight.

If I was a traditional vampire, I would...well it's not the kind of power I had in mind...

I'm immortal? then I would start by biting the closest politician. then I would wait for all politicians to become vampires. Since vampires answer to the head vampire, I guess that would make me in charge.

Taking over the world in 3 easy steps...seems lonely though. Almost as bad as a world where everyone has been geassed into being your slave. But then I would break the language barrier, destroy all form of religion, and finally begin my experiments. Then I would send my vampires to space, and underwater (Could they be destroyed by the pressure of the ocean, or the vacuum of space?) and inhabit all planets everywhere with my army.

Actually that sounds boring, like all the stagnant worlds I've come to dominate in my imagination through various powers. I would probably just play Halo.

Minzy
06-14-2009, 05:55 AM
I would finish organizing my room since it is taking me forever...THEN, I would build a fantastic underground fortress with an incredible labyrinth. Loud music wouldnt be a problem. I think that would keep me occupied for a few centuries or so...yep yep yep

GrimStride™
06-14-2009, 06:10 AM
I'd become the master of the world xD .But im not going to share my powers with anyone and just enjoy ppl for as long as it was ment

Jill Bird
06-14-2009, 11:35 AM
i would be the best most smartest vampire ever and then everyone would bow to me and make me their queen. I will be a princess vampire!!

ladysesshomaru
06-14-2009, 08:43 PM
Observe people in general.
Try to understand why they do what they do.
Just try to figure them out...Although I'm sure it's next to impossible to completely understand people.

John Watson
06-14-2009, 10:03 PM
What a fun question. ^^

I'd probably put on some dark outfit and hop from roof to roof above the city at night!

Lordwindowlicker
06-14-2009, 10:05 PM
If I were a vampire? That would suck! (Knee slap)

kajikun16
06-14-2009, 10:06 PM
suck bloods on young girls and make them my slave

RexCars
06-14-2009, 10:22 PM
I'd roam the Earth and try to learn as much as possible about all cultures, including languages.

Raksha Keller
06-15-2009, 09:44 AM
I would gather up people who are willing to become vampires and share the same ideas like mine. Then I would set up an underground organization (cuz if it was public, we would be killed) and train like a ninja/spy. I would set myself up a leather outfits company to supply smexy outfits for my gang. When I get thirsty, I would hunt out men and women to seduce them and take a little nibble (I mean not to kill anyone) Eventually my gang and I would figure out something proactive like saving the Earth or engineering stuff to help figure out space or go deep sea (really, really deep sea) diving and explore
I would have fun as a vampire