PDA

View Full Version : The Sims 3

[Spoiler]
06-03-2009, 12:08 PM
It was just released on June 2nd, anyone tried it yet? I think it's an improvement from the 2nd game, but features like weather, college, and vacations will probably come later in extension packs.

The Nightingale
06-08-2009, 06:53 PM
I got it a couple of days ago...

I cannot decide if it's better or not...there is a severe lack of hair, clothing and objects, which I hate (I need more hair damn it!) and I don't like that fact that you really cannot fast forward...it's annoying when your sleeping and you have to wait like 15 minutes for it to get to morning. Another thing, is if you have more then one character and you click the other one that across the neighborhood and the camera goes all tilt and you need to reset it.

The customizing options are AMAZING though, so many things you can do! And I love personalities. The graphics are so so, sort of cartoonish.

I guess it'd get an 8 or 7.5 in my book.

xD I am a uber sim fan.

Ryuuzaki HD
06-08-2009, 07:46 PM
It looks like a good game but I dont like buying Sims just because they purposely leave stuff out so you have to buy the expansions to get the complete game.

LittleGirl
06-08-2009, 08:57 PM
I got it a couple of days ago...

I cannot decide if it's better or not...there is a severe lack of hair, clothing and objects, which I hate (I need more hair damn it!) and I don't like that fact that you really cannot fast forward...it's annoying when your sleeping and you have to wait like 15 minutes for it to get to morning. Another thing, is if you have more then one character and you click the other one that across the neighborhood and the camera goes all tilt and you need to reset it.

The customizing options are AMAZING though, so many things you can do! And I love personalities. The graphics are so so, sort of cartoonish.

I guess it'd get an 8 or 7.5 in my book.

xD I am a uber sim fan.

Whoa, you can't fast forward??

Khanxay
06-08-2009, 09:08 PM
Whoa, you can't fast forward??
It's not very fast.

That doesn't matter to me though. I spend all my time designing evil lairs homes.

Haoie
06-11-2009, 05:35 AM
Now to wait for the inevitable hundred addons.

Sparda
06-11-2009, 06:03 AM
Now to wait for the inevitable hundred addons.

The fate of every Sims game