-Mario vs Donkey kong
-Mario & Luigi Bowsers inside story
-Kingdom hearts
-Wii fit plus
-Wii sports resort
-Red steel 2
-resident evil
-Legend of zelda spirt tracks

A really strong line up this year I can't wait for Metroid Prime and Mario bros Wii, Mario Galaxy 2 is a bit unnecessary but still looks cool.

Bulf
06-02-2009, 12:30 PM
Dammit, you beat me to it. But yeah, Nintendo didn't do as much as Microsoft, but they didn't need to. What they did was more than enough! I'm uber excited about just everything they showed, except Kingdom Hearts, and Golden sun. (I've never played Golden Sun). The new Metroid looked amazing though....I almost had a heart attack.

Ryuuzaki HD
06-02-2009, 12:33 PM
I was so happy when I found out about Team Ninja working with nintendo to make Metroid its going to be amazing.

Ωmega
06-02-2009, 12:36 PM
Yeah, no mention of Fatal Frame 4 coming overseas. So, the hell with Nintendo

Bulf
06-02-2009, 12:38 PM
I only wish they would've thrown in an F-Zero Wii...apart from that it was perfect!:D

Miss Moonlight
06-02-2009, 12:39 PM
Hmm, i've never been to E3. It would be awesome to see metroid and Legend of zelda spirit tracks, discussed there, though. Too bad I couldn't ever go :[

Ryuuzaki HD
06-02-2009, 12:42 PM
I only wish they would've thrown in an F-Zero Wii...apart from that it was perfect!:D

I was a bit dissapointed that they arnt making a Luigis mansion 2 if they mentiond that then it would be perfect.

Edit: and a Star fox game would have been nice.

Miss Moonlight
06-02-2009, 12:43 PM
I was a bit dissapointed that they arnt making a Luigis mansion 2 if they mentiond that then it would be perfect.
Luigi's Mansion wasn't popular enough among gamers for them to make any kind of sequel, I don't think. I don't remember liking the game very much when I played it.

Ryuuzaki HD
06-02-2009, 12:45 PM
Luigi's Mansion wasn't popular enough among gamers for them to make any kind of sequel, I don't think. I don't remember liking the game very much when I played it.

for me it was my favorite game on Gamecube.

Seņor Nobody
06-02-2009, 12:51 PM
Phooey, the new resident evil is just for the Wii I hear.

Bulf
06-02-2009, 12:54 PM
Phooey, the new resident evil is just for the Wii I hear.

Yeah, it's a Wii only game.

Ryuuzaki HD
06-02-2009, 12:58 PM
So its not just me who likes the wii Resi games better.

Gjallarhorn
06-02-2009, 03:51 PM
More and more of the same. More redundant Mario games, more redundant Metroid games, and Wii____ games. And let us not forget the Kingdom Hearts spin-off, sequel to the ever-terrible Red Steel, and what is more or less a Resident Evil re-make.

Also, no mention of Pokemon Heartgold or SoulSilver.

A flop for Nintendo. Then again, I don't expect much from them anyway.

LittleGirl
06-02-2009, 04:27 PM
I was a little disappointed, 'cause I did have my hopes a bit high. I was seriously hoping for a big surprise like a new Zelda or Kid Icarus. Mario's great and all, but 4 was more than enough. Metroid looks good. I didn't like Metroid Prime, but this game looks like it could change my mind about that series. It was awesome too see the english trailer for Kingdom Hearts though. (:

But, I will say this, it was much better than last years.

Bulf
06-02-2009, 04:34 PM
More and more of the same. More redundant Mario games, more redundant Metroid games, and Wii____ games. And let us not forget the Kingdom Hearts spin-off, sequel to the ever-terrible Red Steel, and what is more or less a Resident Evil re-make.

You would know all that, considering you haven't played it in like 2 years now =P

Gjallarhorn
06-02-2009, 04:37 PM
You would know all that, considering you haven't played it in like 2 years now =P

I haven't touched the Wii in about a year and a half. Nintendo hasn't given me a reason to.

Ryuuzaki HD
06-02-2009, 06:09 PM

Why would you even have a Wii if you don't like Mario?

Gjallarhorn
06-02-2009, 06:12 PM

Because it was an innovative console, and I had some small hope that perhaps Nintendo would stop recycling the same games over and over, and because it was selling so well that third party developers would make fun and intuitive games for it.

Of course, in hindsight, I should have known better.

Storm Strife
06-02-2009, 07:55 PM

Does owning a Nintendo console mean you must automatically get a Mario game?

Ryuuzaki HD
06-02-2009, 08:26 PM
Does owning a Nintendo console mean you must automatically get a Mario game?

Of course it does.

Wolfwood
06-03-2009, 03:03 AM
Mostly out of them, i really just want zelda. massive zelda fan ^^;

Ryuuzaki HD
06-03-2009, 01:54 PM
For those who havent seen it yet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H9u3TiS_Ryc&feature=related

Storm Strife
06-03-2009, 02:21 PM
Team Ninja?

You just got my full attention.

Ryuuzaki HD
06-03-2009, 02:32 PM
Team Ninja?

You just got my full attention.

Thats why im so excited about this game does it mean Tomonobu Itagaki is back with Tecmo?

Storm Strife
06-03-2009, 02:35 PM
I'm just interested in the fact that it's Team Ninja. I'm now instantly expecting an Epic-level Metroid game where even "easy mode" will rape you if you're not paying attention.

Bulf
06-03-2009, 02:56 PM
I just hope it has multiplayer...

Ryuuzaki HD
06-03-2009, 03:04 PM
I just hope it has ONLINE multiplayer...

Fixed :)

LittleGirl
06-03-2009, 08:28 PM
Did anyone else hear about this? Apparently Miyamoto had his own little conference and showed the new pictures of Link for the next Zelda on the Wii. Let's hope for an announcement and trailer soon!

Ryuuzaki HD
06-03-2009, 08:44 PM
I heard about it im not sure i beleve it though because on the site it says no one could take any cameras in and there has been alot of false rumors, pictures and trailers going around so it may or may not be another hoax.

Mr. Panda
06-07-2009, 12:39 AM
I am so buying that new Metroid when it comes out. I only played a few games of it though.
And, holy crap, Samus spoke? SAMUS SPOKE? I never heard her voice besides the "insert computer generated sound" from the Smash Bros. series when you knock her out.

Bulf
06-07-2009, 04:41 AM
I am so buying that new Metroid when it comes out. I only played a few games of it though.
And, holy crap, Samus spoke? SAMUS SPOKE? I never heard her voice besides the "insert computer generated sound" from the Smash Bros. series when you knock her out.

She talks in Brawl, but it'll be pretty interesting to hear her full sentences. I heard it was supposed to take place between Super Metroid, and Fusion.

Kojack
06-07-2009, 08:56 AM
Did anyone else hear about this? Apparently Miyamoto had his own little conference and showed the new pictures of Link for the next Zelda on the Wii. Let's hope for an announcement and trailer soon!
Yep, Miyamoto showed some concept art:

http://i43.tinypic.com/2mmakhw.jpg

Could it be, as so many are speculating, the living incarnation of the Master Sword?

[source] (http://kotaku.com/5279554/first-look-at-new-zelda-games-concept-art)

I'm very excited for the new Metroid. I remember back in Fusion, Samus talked about a CO who used to call her "Lady" (the computer's AI was designed around his personality), and when the dude in the cap said "any objections, Lady?" I danced around in my seat and giggled like a school girl. Metroid Gaiden? Yes please.

And why hasn't anyone mentioned Golden Sun DS? This and Metroid are the two games that got me excited. Golden Sun on the GBA was fantastic. The video showed re-workings of the classic jinn summons, and they looked pretty cool. I can't wait to hear more.

Ryuuzaki HD
06-07-2009, 09:11 AM
Im so excited about Zelda I can't wait allthough I wouldnt of minded a Toon Link game but still at least it didnt turn out to be Links wonderous world. :laugh:

Im not too fond of Golden Sun (just because I couldnt finish the first).

Mr. Panda
06-07-2009, 01:46 PM
She talks in Brawl, but it'll be pretty interesting to hear her full sentences. I heard it was supposed to take place between Super Metroid, and Fusion.

She does? You mean as Zero Suit Samus then? Are you referring to the taunts then? I actually meant: "her speaking full sentences," so sorry for the confusion. xD

Yep, Miyamoto showed some concept art:

http://i43.tinypic.com/2mmakhw.jpg

[source] (http://kotaku.com/5279554/first-look-at-new-zelda-games-concept-art)

Oh mai gad. O_O Me likey. :D

Atsui Sake
06-07-2009, 05:46 PM
Sweet, I can't wait to hear more on Wii Zelda.

After playing KH: 358/2 Days in Japanese, I can't say I'm looking forward to the US release. Story didn't really satisfy me the way other KH games did.

The Nightingale
06-08-2009, 07:11 PM
Final Fantasy, The Legend of Zelda, but most of all.

Kingdom Hearts. Hell yes.