-No more heros 2
-TMNT
-Rabbids go home
-Your shape (Wii fit with a camara)
-ruse
-shawn white snowboarding
-Splinter cell conviction
-Ruse (a RTS no gameplay videos)
-academy of champions (football meets harry potter)

I was very disappointed no gameplay footage of Assassins creed 2, no details what so ever on No more heros 2 and the same gameplay trailer of Splinter cell conviction.

What do you guys think of the games?

Melina Ayame
06-01-2009, 10:10 PM
you forgot AVATAR. It sounds like a pretty interesting game and movie. He said himself games from movies usually suck lol, but guarantees us that this will be the best. Based upon some of the details he gave about it, not only does it sound like a good movie game, but a great game in general. He emphasised how the game wasnt constricted to the storyline of the movie and how you could play from the perspective of many different characters. He got me pretty excited about it ^^. Hope they have a demo of it this week.

P.S- “He” is the director of the movie James Cameron lol

Ryuuzaki HD
06-01-2009, 10:17 PM
I missed the start of it I came accross the whole thing by accident so i didnt see a couple of things.

Brojasu
06-02-2009, 02:33 AM
I almost fell asleep it was so boring. Dude talked about Avatar for like 40 minutes (telling us almost the entire plot too) and didn't even show anything. Splinter cell would be cool except it was the exact same footage MS showed a little earlier. They barely mentioned NMH2, which is the best game they have, and finally they showed a not so impressive CG AC2 trailer.

On the plus side Red Steel looked great.

Honestly the conference dragged longer than the naruto filler. They shouldn't have even had a conference.