PDA

View Full Version : Shakugan No Shana Season 3

Shinn Kamiyra
06-01-2009, 03:32 PM
To those that have been patient and hopeful in their waiting, myself included, to see our Flame-Haired Red-Hot-Eyed Hunter once again take up the sword, it would appear as though our hopes have been answered. Not long ago, animenewsnetwork pushed forward with the announcement that a new Shakugan No Shana anime is in the works.

Naturally, there haven't been any details as to what the new series is going to entail or what's been going on with any of our fav characters. With that in mind, what're you hoping for with the latest development in this popular anime series?

.Sev
06-02-2009, 12:31 PM
YES! OH YES! THIS IS FREAKING SWEET! I never thought they would make another one because of the way the second season ended. I hated the ending thou, it felt like it needed one more episode, ya know?
But really, I cannot describe how excited I feel about this, THIS IS AWESOME. Totally TIGHT.
Of course, I guess I never considered that the light novels have 18 volumes... And I can:t find a site with any of the translations, and the book store DOSEN:T HAVE THE FIRST VOLUME. Losers...:mad:
Do you have any idea when it:s coming out? Like this year, or next year? It had better be this year, I won:t be able to wait too long...

Haru no Megumi
06-06-2009, 12:20 PM
i love shakugan no shana !
i have season 1 vol.1,2,3 GNovles