PDA

View Full Version : OOC: Nightmare Hunt

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

i_say_sabotage
05-27-2009, 01:14 PM
GM NOTE.

About Daytime and Night Time Status.

There is some confusion about this, since some people would like to introduce their Nightmares at once. I'm allowing this for now, but kindly post something that keeps up with the current Timeline.

Right now it's Daytime and anything that happened after Daytime was called, is considered something that happened the night before (which is very confusing to say the least). It's alright for now, since everybody's still in the intro stage... But as we go further, I'd think it would be better to stick with a certain timeline. If you find it absolutely necessary to do the contrary, describe the events as a FLASHBACK.

About the Entity of Nightmares.

Do Humans "change" into Nightmares? or do they develop their own form?

Personal Preference. Do it in which way you think fits.

Some characters look much better if they "change", also fits the character description more. But for some other characters (like mine--who describe their Nightmares as separate entities), there would be some difficulties with that. So let's go crazy and make it into a case-to-case basis.

The rule still applies though, it's a HUGE strain having both Nightmare and Human conscious.... although possible. Humans are mostly asleep when a Nightmare is 100% functional.

++

If you have questions and concerns, please use this thread. Thank you and Happy RP!

Rem Nightfall
05-27-2009, 02:07 PM
Didn't you say we needed to follow the post before? Well I saw most of the intro times were nighttime and that is why I put nighttime.

Señor Nobody
05-27-2009, 02:26 PM
I hope I'm doing a good job, I've never written horror before.

I think I've been following the timeline right, every post before me was night or early morning hours.

janajee
05-27-2009, 08:52 PM
I think it was my fault.

I am so very sorry. hahahaha

Seikyu Kiba
05-27-2009, 09:03 PM
I've been following Val so I guess it would mean night, I think you might have to start keeping the night time line Sab. :P

janajee
05-27-2009, 10:57 PM
Man, why is no one up when I'm up but when I fall asleep everyone suddenly becomes active!

By the way, this is my first RPG, so just question, how do fights occur anyway???

OOOH!! And to Valkarma's Karn,

Glaiza doesn't hate you! I swear! And Sean just likes to eat people that's all. Hehehehe.

i_say_sabotage
05-28-2009, 07:42 AM
The Night timeline is easy to solve, just make is sound like it's a FLASHBACK. (Italicize the post maybe...). My only concern is people having a hard time if it's night or day.

I have nothing against keeping the night timeline, just make sure it's easy to understand.

One more thing, after Valkarma's and Seikyu Kiba's character interact, please let that night end and follow the current timeline.

Think of it as a chance to show develop your Human character (or how your Nightmare behaves with your Human during their weakest point).

++

@ Rem: It's alright for now... As long as everyone's up and about

@ Mr Nobody: I'm not used to writing horror too! I just like the genre s'all! Don't worry, you're doing fine! ^^

@ janajee: It's prolly one of the biggest setbacks of RP-ing! Hehehe. You might get left behind after a few hours offline! I guess it's one of the challenges of RP.

I'm not much experienced when it comes to RP-fight (I haven't been in one), but I guess it's a retaliation of blows until one decides his character has had enough. When you know you're whipped, you're whipped. It depends if you wanna back down or not.

Maybe you should PM the person "Please let me win" hehehe. It might work.

++

Nice job everyone! I really like how the story is turning out. At first I was worried because there are relatively less people than I expected, but you know? It makes for a nice, tight storyline and it seems like everyone has a part to play! I love it!

Most posts are really well written and wonderful to read!

Good job everyone!

Valkarma
05-28-2009, 07:56 AM
Man, why is no one up when I'm up but when I fall asleep everyone suddenly becomes active!

It happens to everyone.

By the way, this is my first RPG, so just question, how do fights occur anyway???

Fights normally go two ways:

1. The first one is when abilities are point based. Then both people PM the GM and he makes some rolls based on the stats and then send the results to the players. they then incorpreate that into the posts.

2. Both players PM each other and come to an agreement. They say this that and the other and decide a winning bettween themselves and just make there posts look flashy with the fights. If they can't decide who wins, best bet is PM the GM and he picks.

OOOH!! And to Valkarma's Karn,

Glaiza doesn't hate you! I swear! And Sean just likes to eat people that's all. Hehehehe.

I know. I could understand from the posts.

-----------------

On another note does it not seem like a lot of the charcters were beaten as kids? or lost there family? I mean all our characters have had horrid childhoods its no wonder they are all so messed up and have nightmares.

janajee
05-28-2009, 08:09 AM
On another note does it not seem like a lot of the charcters were beaten as kids? or lost there family? I mean all our characters have had horrid childhoods its no wonder they are all so messed up and have nightmares.

Hahaha that's true. I've noticed everyone either has their parents dying or killed their parents. Hmmm, maybe we need a totally crazy character who just has a normal childhood?? hahaha

Cross Avantgarde
05-28-2009, 08:19 AM

Very true. Piers, however, did not have a past anything like that. His experience came from a training accident when he was a grown man.

janajee
05-28-2009, 08:32 AM
I'm actually really excited at how things are going... in fact I'm waiting until we're on night time already... cause you know it's about time Sean actually killed someone. Hahaha.

i_say_sabotage
05-28-2009, 08:42 AM
Very true. Piers, however, did not have a past anything like that. His experience came from a training accident when he was a grown man.

And I think Piers is one of the most 'balanced' characters in the RP. ^_^

Hahaha that's true. I've noticed everyone either has their parents dying or killed their parents. Hmmm, maybe we need a totally crazy character who just has a normal childhood?? hahaha

I think this is because our childhood helps shape who we grow up as adults... And normal, happy kids are basically normal happy adults. The tortured becomes the the torturer after all...

But I do admit, it might be interesting to have a character who's rich and happy and grew up in a perfect family that the perfection drove him crazy...

Maybe a character who fears "mistakes"?

Ohh.... idea sparky! ><

janajee
05-28-2009, 08:44 AM
HMMM!

Are you going to grab that character Sab, or... say do you want to throw it at your cutest little bestfriend over here, whom you totally love and cannot live without??

*connects figures, trying to look cute*

i_say_sabotage
05-28-2009, 10:05 AM
HMMM!

Are you going to grab that character Sab, or... say do you want to throw it at your cutest little bestfriend over here, whom you totally love and cannot live without??

*connects figures, trying to look cute*

It is up for grabs to the first one who can type the bio! Hehehe... (To be fair to the rest of us. hehe)

I wouldnt be making a second character anytime soon, cos I want to give more chances to people to "make" the story hehe. But who knows... maybe later..

Rem Nightfall
05-28-2009, 10:34 AM
Grell's parents are still alive.

I think it's only Harue's parents who were killed. :)

Edit: I'm having another issue. Shouldn't it be morning now? At least for me.

i_say_sabotage
05-28-2009, 11:28 AM
I loved the idea of the fake "Recruitment" Poster (kudos to Hichigo) So...

I MADE ONE! (Though it's really simple... hehehe)

Thanks so much for making this RP rock!

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w57/bikasue/poster1.jpg

Rem Nightfall
05-28-2009, 11:32 AM
Hey Sabotage since Harue is in the supermarket, he could pass by the newspaper and then he can read it?

i_say_sabotage
05-28-2009, 11:37 AM
Hey Sabotage since Harue is in the supermarket, he could pass by the newspaper and then he can read it?

Hahaha sure... the post is for everyone. There are clues for a plot twist there... *oops I said too much*

Rem Nightfall
05-28-2009, 11:41 AM
I made a recruitment add too...not as good as yours:

http://i40.tinypic.com/2qci96w.jpg

Cross Avantgarde
05-28-2009, 12:01 PM
Hahaha sure... the post is for everyone. There are clues for a plot twist there... *oops I said too much*

All I can say is you're doing a fantastic job GMing, Sab. The clue at the end of the clipping goes right along with the overall lingo of the story, and a plot like this one cannot become easily stifled. Great poster, by the way.

I also noticed that you did exactly what Edgar Allen Poe did in his detective stories, such as leaving an investigator's last name blank save for the first letter. Coincidence? Either way, I'm impressed. Awesome poster, as well.

@Rem: I like your poster, too; nice maxim: "want to wake?"

i_say_sabotage
05-28-2009, 12:04 PM
I made a recruitment add too...not as good as yours:

Lol Rem, you din have to hahaha! But I gots to give you a big *woot woot* for that! XD

++

Sort of BIC: Vagrants, please check the newspaper very carefully (though I made it obvious enough anyway) It was made for you. Guardians, it wasn't made for you... So you should worry.

All I can say is you're doing a fantastic job GMing, Sab. The clue at the end of the clipping goes right along with the overall lingo of the story, and a plot like this one cannot become easily stifled. Great poster, by the way.

I also noticed that you did exactly what Edgar Allen Poe did in his detective stories, such as leaving an investigator's last name blank save for the first letter. Coincidence? Either way, I'm impressed. Awesome poster, as well.

@Rem: I like your poster, too; nice maxim: "want to wake?"

Much thanks for the praise Cross! I just thought that in every Horror RPG (the actual computer games) I come across, there are always items and clues lying around... It's part of the "horror" charm. I wanted to emulate that bit. (That was actually why I put the whole Location; Items things... Cos I plan to introduce items further in the game... But lets see how it goes. The players are already doing pretty bang-up job without my help. You guys rock.)

Yep... Poe's one of my faves (though he can be a bit wordy at times hehe), but the last name blank thing, I actually got from another story... I can't remember which one though ><

i_say_sabotage
05-28-2009, 12:09 PM
GM NOTE:

This is for anybody who wants to undertake the Newspaper Clue I have posted in the RP thread.

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w57/bikasue/newspaperclippn2.jpg

There is an ITEM that will be given to the first person who arrives at the LIBRARY ROOFTOP at 2AM (This 2AM is RP-based, and I will control the time. Please take note of it).

The events that will take place will depend if either a VAGRANT, FERAL or a GUARDIAN will arrive. To say the least, this ITEM will be somewhat significant to the plot. First one who posts gains this ITEM which will be rewarded through PM. It's the player's choice if he wants to repost it in the RP thread or keep it to himself. (Although of course, it would be nice if he/she shares it, isn't it? hehe)

*NOTE: I don't wanna see people just popping into the Library like mushrooms. You HAVE to be aware of the Newspaper clue first. Decipher it as you may.

*NOTE: To be fair for the people on a different timezone/those who couldn't post on time, the ITEM is a clue merely about the existence of a vortex that might open soon.

janajee
05-29-2009, 12:56 AM
GM NOTE:

This is for anybody who wants to undertake the Newspaper Clue I have posted in the RP thread.

There is an ITEM that will be given to the first person who arrives at the LIBRARY ROOFTOP at 2AM (This 2AM is RP-based, and I will control the time. Please take note of it).

The events that will take place will depend if either a VAGRANT, FERAL or a GUARDIAN will arrive. To say the least, this ITEM will be somewhat significant to the plot. First one who posts gains this ITEM which will be rewarded through PM. It's the player's choice if he wants to repost it in the RP thread or keep it to himself. (Although of course, it would be nice if he/she shares it, isn't it? hehe)

*NOTE: I don't wanna see people just popping into the Library like mushrooms. You HAVE to be aware of the Newspaper clue first. Decipher it as you may.

*NOTE: To be fair for the people on a different timezone/those who couldn't post on time, the ITEM is a clue merely about the existence of a vortex that might open soon.

GREAT IDEA GM!

I love you.

---

I may be kidding

Shirosaki Hichigo
05-29-2009, 12:59 AM
Dang, I was at the library last night :p

i_say_sabotage
05-29-2009, 01:04 AM
Dang, I was at the library last night :p

Yeah, and I have to say you're doing a great job!

Cross Avantgarde
05-29-2009, 09:49 AM
Though it would be great to get that item, I think I'm going to have Piers be oblivious to the meeting atop the library, unless Melinda mentions it. Piers has the newspaper in his car, but hasn't looked at it. I'm loving the plot, btw.

i_say_sabotage
05-29-2009, 10:00 AM
Though it would be great to get that item, I think I'm going to have Piers be oblivious to the meeting atop the library, unless Melinda mentions it. Piers has the newspaper in his car, but hasn't looked at it. I'm loving the plot, btw.

Actually, I'd rather one of the Guardians get the Item (don't tell the Vagrants/Ferals haha). Naw, it's because the Guardians are severely outnumbered. It would be great to at least have a foot in.

But anyway, to tell you the truth, I used this "quest" as a plot device to divert people's attention from making allies... I'm sort of worried the rebellion might come a bit too prematurely.

But it doesn't seem to be working that much hahaha. Few people have interacted with the ad after all ><

Rem Nightfall
05-29-2009, 10:03 AM
Actually, I'd rather one of the Guardians get the Item (don't tell the Vagrants/Ferals haha). Naw, it's because the Guardians are severely outnumbered. It would be great to at least have a foot in.

But anyway, to tell you the truth, I used this "quest" as a plot device to divert people's attention from making allies... I'm sort of worried the rebellion might come a bit too prematurely.

But it doesn't seem to be working that much hahaha. Few people have interacted with the ad after all ><

I was going to interact with the add. But I was busy yesterday and was doing something.

i_say_sabotage
05-29-2009, 10:07 AM
I was going to interact with the add. But I was busy yesterday and was doing something.

Ah Rem! I was hoping you'd be the one who gets the ad. But yeah, if it's any trouble, please do. I can't get a hold of the Vagrants. None of them has read the ad.

But anyway, as long as a Guardian gets it, then it's a deal. (Still keeping it open for the other players, hopefully).

Rem Nightfall
05-29-2009, 10:09 AM
Ah Rem! I was hoping you'd be the one who gets the ad. But yeah, if it's any trouble, please do. I can't get a hold of the Vagrants.

Will do. And you realize Harue also has a spare key to the library. Right?

Edit: What time is it actually?

i_say_sabotage
05-29-2009, 10:13 AM
Will do. And you realize Harue also has a spare key to the library. Right?

Edit: What time is it actually?

DUDE you are a lifesaver. You deserve another *woot woot*!

9:00PM

But I be the GM, so we can fast forward it to the time designated.... I'll wait for your post first, though. Just to establish your character.

Rem Nightfall
05-29-2009, 10:34 AM
DUDE you are a lifesaver. You deserve another *woot woot*!

9:00PM

But I be the GM, so we can fast forward it to the time designated.... I'll wait for your post first, though. Just to establish your character.

Okay I'll post with getting the add. And then we can fast forward. :)

janajee
05-29-2009, 10:44 AM
Disclaimer:

I give Sab full control of Sean for now for the library act. Because curfews sucks and I have to sleep. Goodnight.

Sean, make mama proud. *sniff*

Cross Avantgarde
05-29-2009, 11:01 AM

Ah yeah, that's true. Rem, we're counting on you! (No pressure)

Rem Nightfall
05-29-2009, 11:03 AM
Ah yeah, that's true. Rem, we're counting on you! (No pressure)

hahahahahahahaa. :laugh: I don't feel any pressure. :)

i_say_sabotage
05-30-2009, 12:48 AM
hahahahahahahaa. :laugh: I don't feel any pressure. :)

Give it up for Rem! *woot woot*! That was a great exchange dude! I sort of forgot your character was afraid of blood and it worked out marvelous.

To the people not involved in the Library act, read it and think of it as the "FMV" of a game! I'm loving it!

++

The ITEM you get will be revealed later when Gill wakes up.

Rem Nightfall
05-30-2009, 01:09 AM
Give it up for Rem! *woot woot*! That was a great exchange dude! I sort of forgot your character was afraid of blood and it worked out marvelous.

To the people not involved in the Library act, read it and think of it as the "FMV" of a game! I'm loving it!

++

The ITEM you get will be revealed later when Gill wakes up.

Woohooo cool. I get a present. :)

janajee
05-30-2009, 08:16 AM
Jace killed my boss! Poor guy... Ah well, at least I still have the manager... but poor boss.

EDITED:

Wait, does this mean Glaiza's out of a job? Curses!

i_say_sabotage
05-30-2009, 08:52 AM
Jace killed my boss! Poor guy... Ah well, at least I still have the manager... but poor boss.

EDITED:

Wait, does this mean Glaiza's out of a job? Curses!

Hm.. maybe you can look for another job? In the supermarket or the library perhaps? Or a volunteer in the Hospital.

Or maybe... You don't really have to be out of the job because your boss died... You've just been promoted! HAHAHA.

janajee
05-30-2009, 08:56 AM
Hm.. maybe you can look for another job? In the supermarket or the library perhaps? Or a volunteer in the Hospital.

Or maybe... You don't really have to be out of the job because your boss died... You've just been promoted! HAHAHA.

I was actually thinking of doing that. HEY GM, can I take the job??? I mean I'm a waitress... and I can totally own this place! HAHAHA

i_say_sabotage
05-30-2009, 08:59 AM
I was actually thinking of doing that. HEY GM, can I take the job??? I mean I'm a waitress... and I can totally own this place! HAHAHA

Might want to consider getting a new job, janajee hehe

[EDIT]: But I've just got to say that was an awesome way to kill a person, Valk! I had fun reading that!

Valkarma
05-30-2009, 09:28 AM
But I've just got to say that was an awesome way to kill a person, Valk! I had fun reading that!

Well it's meant to be a horror RP isn't it? Well I think the horrors with all the kids songs and such are some of the creepyest. So be prepared for Jace to be singing more rhymes (until I run out of them :D )

i_say_sabotage
05-30-2009, 10:05 AM
Well it's meant to be a horror RP isn't it? Well I think the horrors with all the kids songs and such are some of the creepyest. So be prepared for Jace to be singing more rhymes (until I run out of them :D )

That's a great idea with the rhymes! Can't wait to see that! *woot*

The Rogue Devil
05-31-2009, 01:18 AM
That note made no sense!!! someone please try to figure it out!!!

i_say_sabotage
05-31-2009, 01:27 AM
That note made no sense!!! someone please try to figure it out!!!

For people who were wondering about this note The_Rogue_Devil was talking about, here it is (You can also find it in the RPG thread):

http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w57/bikasue/note3.jpg

It reads:

No. 23 Block 4 Woodgrove St.
Bind thY wIll to the Light
FEA--R

Anyone care to crack this riddle? *Echoing GM laughter in the background*

Valkarma
05-31-2009, 06:02 AM
i_say_sabotage do you think you could introduce weather into this? Just maybe say that for one set of day and night its raining or that its windy. Just something to add to atmosphere. It would be awesome to have a nightmare fight at night in the rain, could mean some cool posts.

Also I my condolences go out to any NPC's that run into Jace. He just seems to kill them all.

i_say_sabotage
05-31-2009, 06:24 AM
i_say_sabotage do you think you could introduce weather into this? Just maybe say that for one set of day and night its raining or that its windy. Just something to add to atmosphere. It would be awesome to have a nightmare fight at night in the rain, could mean some cool posts.

Also I my condolences go out to any NPC's that run into Jace. He just seems to kill them all.

Hm, might be a great idea. Much like the Night and Day status, I leave it up to the players to control this. I think this would be better because assigning a set day for a weather change would also mean controlling the days of the week. We're already having a confusing time with the Night and Day status as it is haha. (It would also a bit weird if I suddenly bark out a "HEY, surprise! It's now Raining! LOLz" throughout the RP -- although that would be fun, it's sort of megalomanic). If you wish to, please show it in the "Status" area before your post.

Anyway, this kind of "atmosphere" can be further expounded on your actual posts through descriptive language and other devices.

It is not mandatory to describe the weather (you can choose not to), but I heed everyone to read your fellow RP-ers posts, just so you wouldn't look funny describing a sunny day when everyone's experiencing the showers.

And yes... The NPC's seem to be dropping like flies... Which can be a good sign in any Horror RPG!

The Rogue Devil
05-31-2009, 04:54 PM
I_say_sabotage you have made one of the hardest riddles ever and I'm pretty good at them but I can't figure it out. (Head explodes from thinking too hard about the riddle)

i_say_sabotage
05-31-2009, 11:11 PM
I_say_sabotage you have made one of the hardest riddles ever and I'm pretty good at them but I can't figure it out. (Head explodes from thinking too hard about the riddle)

I'll take that as a compliment, Rogue Devil (except the head-explodes part) haha. Kudos to you who took on the challenge (unlike the others who didn't even mind T_T). You can PM me for either a hint or the solution if you wanna know how the puzzle works.

++

[EDIT]

AND HEY EVERYONE! It's kei_of_the-flame's Birthday today!

Happy Birthday, Kei!

janajee
06-01-2009, 10:04 AM
(unlike the others who didn't even mind T_T)
It's not that we don't try... it's more... if we don't know...

And is it just me, or is the night a little perpetual or something? hahaha

EDITED

Also, three watchers in one place? This is interesting, to say the least. Hahahaha

i_say_sabotage
06-02-2009, 09:15 AM
GM Announcements:

1. shinryou informed me that he shall be absent from the RP for a couple of weeks because he is moving houses. This means his role as Saito/Yami is open to anybody who wants to play his character, and it would be great to keep him in the game despite his absence. Anyone care to tackle shinryou's Vagrant? For more details, please PM me.

2. The Night Status is taking too long! Please save some for more nights. Don't do everything at once! (At this rate, the town's population will decrease to half in ONE night ><)

3. I realized that there are now THREE Watchers in one roof (Guardian HQ). Uhm... Never intended this overflux of Watchers (they're supposed to be rare), so somebody please spread them out.. Maybe one Watcher will work for the vagrants... or help in the psych ward... I dunno... (cept Gill who is injured -- who I might take out from the game once he recovers from injuries)

[EDIT]: But, scratch that... Re-reading through the posts made me think that maybe it isn't to bad to have more good guys. (Jeez, i wish there was a Girl Guardian.) Anyway, things aren't that bad. Please carry on... I was just worried that with too many Watchers around, somebody might lose their worth in the role. ><

4. People are PM-ing me for clues on the riddle I posted earlier.. (Oh happy day) so I'm gonna share the general clues I have given them.

The address on the top is not part of the riddle (well, it is, but you have to go there after you solved the riddle). But notice how the letters are formed in the phrase:

Notice anything strange? *coughcapscough*

To solve this riddle, your F E A - - R is your key. Goodluck guys!

*Extra Hint* Think in Letters, people, not words!

[EDIT] 5. I have decided to close the Vagrant Role for a while because of the great number of people playing the role. This is NOT permanent. Once the roles are a bit balanced, I will open it again.

janajee
06-02-2009, 09:50 AM

Notice anything strange? *coughcapscough*

To solve this riddle, your F E A - - R is your key. Goodluck guys!

*Extra Hint* Think in Letters, people, not words!

F E A Y I R

???

FAIRYE???

Hahahahahaha

i_say_sabotage
06-03-2009, 09:57 PM
F E A Y I R

???

FAIRYE???

Hahahahahaha

Ahh, take this idea and apply it to the riddle. FEA--R is not the riddle. It's the clue.

++

I ask you guys to please ALLOW DAYBREAK! The night is taking too long! ><

Rem Nightfall
06-04-2009, 02:47 PM
I think I may have it...not finished, but I was thinking:

Bind thY wIll to the Light.

F E A--R

thY

They

And yeah....I told you wasn't finished.

i_say_sabotage
06-05-2009, 07:13 AM
I think I may have it...not finished, but I was thinking:

Bind thY wIll to the Light.

F E A--R

thY

They

And yeah....I told you wasn't finished.

@ Rem: maybe you can post an entry where you "show" the other Guardians the note so you could "solve" it together?

++

Speaking of which, SOMEBODY is almost at the brink of solving the riddle *WOOT* (right under the nose and all that)! I bet he/she already got it, but is just checking if he/she's on the right track!

Come on now, we still have plenty more to go for! Woot woot!

Rem Nightfall
06-06-2009, 03:32 PM
I have to apologize. This will be my last post in an OCC thread for a while. I am very sorry. Unless I can slip some internet hours. I'm going back home to Britain so my fiance, Kelly, can meet the whole family. I'll probably be gone for at least a month and a half. I don't know what I'll do. I don't know how much internet time I will get. I will be bringing this laptop with me. But really I'm suppose to be spending time with my family. I will have internet access. But with how much time I spend on the internet will be severely limited.

i_say_sabotage
06-07-2009, 02:54 AM
I have to apologize. This will be my last post in an OCC thread for a while. I am very sorry. Unless I can slip some internet hours. I'm going back home to Britain so my fiance, Kelly, can meet the whole family. I'll probably be gone for at least a month and a half. I don't know what I'll do. I don't know how much internet time I will get. I will be bringing this laptop with me. But really I'm suppose to be spending time with my family. I will have internet access. But with how much time I spend on the internet will be severely limited.

Aw, dun apologize too much, Rem ^^. Congratulations to you and your fiance! Go on and spend it with your folks, that's much more important ^^. Somehow, we'll make the RP work. If you want, I'll control Grell and Harue for you while you're away. I like those characters and it'll be fun to control them, since the RP is a bit quiet these days. Good luck to you! ^^

Talli
06-07-2009, 03:09 AM
Oo, I didn't realize there was an OOC thread here. XD So very sorry. Anyway, I hope I'm okay introducing my character. I asked the GM (Hi Sab~) about how Seda would actually *find* HQ. She just told me that Seda could just *happen to find* it. XD

Rem Nightfall
06-07-2009, 03:37 AM
Aw, dun apologize too much, Rem ^^. Congratulations to you and your fiance! Go on and spend it with your folks, that's much more important ^^. Somehow, we'll make the RP work. If you want, I'll control Grell and Harue for you while you're away. I like those characters and it'll be fun to control them, since the RP is a bit quiet these days. Good luck to you! ^^

That would be very nice thank you. Please don't stray to far from their personalities.

i_say_sabotage
06-07-2009, 03:51 AM
@ Rem: It would be great to Role-Play them. I'll do my best ^^. Good luck with your trip again!

@Talli : (Hi) Yes, just post anything you want to ask about the RP here. We have a nice bunch of RP-ers and I know they'll be more than willing to help you get your foot in.

++

Hm.. It seems that a lot of people are going to trips and stuff nowadays. There's shinryou and Cross, and now Rem... Haha..

kei of the flame
06-07-2009, 11:49 PM
summer is a commin! XD

janajee
06-08-2009, 04:36 AM
summer is a commin! XD

Meh, summer for us just ended and now it's raining so much! Haaaaaay.

Valkarma
06-08-2009, 04:50 AM
summer is a commin! XD

For once that is true. Normally british summers are just rainy and wet. But its' been bright and sunny recently. Maybe summer really has come :laugh:

Hm.. It seems that a lot of people are going to trips and stuff nowadays. There's shinryou and Cross, and now Rem... Haha..

Well even with the sun it's not going to stop me from posting. :p Sorry but you can't get rid of me that easy. :D

Talli
06-08-2009, 05:14 AM
Our summer here was already pretty wet and now that it's the rainy season, it's even stronger. :P

I hope I can keep up with the RP once school starts up again though. :3

i_say_sabotage
06-08-2009, 10:32 AM
Well even with the sun it's not going to stop me from posting. :p Sorry but you can't get rid of me that easy. :D

And I'm sure as glad that you're not! Hahaha XD

Our summer here was already pretty wet and now that it's the rainy season, it's even stronger. :P

I hope I can keep up with the RP once school starts up again though. :3

It'll be alright. Just keep up as you can. We're here to have fun, anyways!

++

Hey... Is it just me, or did most of the VAGRANTS suddenly gone AWOL?? I dun know why but it's like there were so many Vagrants in the beginning, and now they're all gone? WADAH--? What happened to them? Where did they all go?

Hm... I may have to open the Vagrant Role again...

janajee
06-09-2009, 07:29 PM
Note: Shirosaki Hichigo would be gone for the rest of the day so he won't be, you know, updating much today, maybe later on at the very end of the day. He apologizes profusely for the trouble and inconvenience caused. Hahahah

Shirosaki Hichigo
06-10-2009, 02:35 AM
Note: Shirosaki Hichigo would be gone for the rest of the day so he won't be, you know, updating much today, maybe later on at the very end of the day. He apologizes profusely for the trouble and inconvenience caused. Hahahah

Thanks for telling everyone, Ate. My errands were done earlier than I expected.

And I'm back xD

Talli
06-10-2009, 03:29 AM
Woot woot~ NOW, it's a party~ :D

i_say_sabotage
06-12-2009, 12:23 AM
GM Announcement:

A lot of people are getting confused with the Guardian HQ's real location. (Since some people claim to walk to it, drive, find it pop from a magical place, etc).

Honestly, I never counted on a Guardian Headquarters haha... (I never even planned on Guardians forming an org with technicians and infirmaries and guardian radios and all that hahaha... I thought it was some sort of secret identity) But the players have agreed with this and I liked it anyway, so I let it be.

Now, please be reminded that somebody did mention that the Guardian HQ is on the outskirts of town, and the location is hidden to discourage Vagrant attack. I will have to think of a direct location for it eventually, and inform the concerning players of its whereabouts.

Cross Avantgarde
06-12-2009, 02:13 AM
Just wanted to let everyone know that I've greatly enjoyed the RPG, and I hate to leave for a while but I'll be back from Europe in a little over a week. Piers will be busy anyway during his investigation of the address in the riddle. Take care, everyone.

Valkarma
06-12-2009, 06:49 AM
GM Announcement:

A lot of people are getting confused with the Guardian HQ's real location. (Since some people claim to walk to it, drive, find it pop from a magical place, etc).

Honestly, I never counted on a Guardian Headquarters haha... (I never even planned on Guardians forming an org with technicians and infirmaries and guardian radios and all that hahaha... I thought it was some sort of secret identity) But the players have agreed with this and I liked it anyway, so I let it be.

Now, please be reminded that somebody did mention that the Guardian HQ is on the outskirts of town, and the location is hidden to discourage Vagrant attack. I will have to think of a direct location for it eventually, and inform the concerning players of its whereabouts.

I think its asummed that it is out of town and that all guardians know where it is. Jace found it thanks to Thanatos and Thanatos knows becuase....secret :p

Just wanted to let everyone know that I've greatly enjoyed the RPG, and I hate to leave for a while but I'll be back from Europe in a little over a week. Piers will be busy anyway during his investigation of the address in the riddle. Take care, everyone.

NOOO!!! Damn you Cross! Your a great RP'er we can't loose you :(
Well have fun where ever you are. When you come back chaos will have decended.

NOTE:
I'm just checking but is everyone involved in the HQ incident happy with the list that our Great GM made about what events are going down?

Talli
06-12-2009, 06:54 AM
I'm all good with the rundown of events. :)

i_say_sabotage
06-12-2009, 10:01 AM
GM Announcement:

Okay, somebody asked me about how Nightmares fight and how they take damage. Nightmares are intangible. They are ideas, so technically, they can't get hurt.. So, how are they defeated?

For Ferals and Vagrants, this can be easy, since most people are using the 'morphing-the-Human-body-into-Nightmare' process, so whatever damage they get, the Human body also gets it.

This is the same for Guardians. Whatever damage your Nightmare gets, a corresponding damage will happen to your Human. For example, if you whack a Nightmare on the head, the Human will feel it and get a bloody forehead.

It's your preference how greatly this damage will affect your character (you can use the percentage idea, like 30% damage to the Nightmare and 70% damage to you, vice versa and such). If a Nightmare gets too weak, the Human will have no choice but to sleep to regain his/her Nightmare's strength. If a Human gets too weak, the Nightmare gets full control of the body and we all know that's not a good thing (cept for Guardians, where the Nightmare will just chill). Still, the Nightmare is controlling a damaged Human body so they can't be at full strength.

This rule is not set on stone. It can still be altered depending on how the fights go. I beg everyone's patience if you need to adjust as the RP progresses. Any suggestions for this rule is welcome.

Valkarma
06-12-2009, 10:33 AM
Can I just say that next to no damage gets transfered from Thanatos to Jace.

Reason is simple. Thanatos is a weapon. So when he fights, Jace fights with him anyways. This means any damage is done to Jace (you wouldn't focus on his hard weapon when there is his human self there).

I just wanted people to know. So damaging Thanatos won't work just aim for Jace instead, (yes makes it hard to try and not kill him as guardians should but I'm sure you all can do it.)

EDIT: Also a note that tomorrow is sataday. So I won't be posting tomorrow as I'll be busy at the youth club I help out at. So sorry about it :P

Valkarma
06-19-2009, 06:15 AM
Forgive me for the double post but this is needed to be put on the OOC

GM Announcements (made by a non-GM?):

I needed to add this before I posted last but for some reason I didn't. weird no?
Anyways Me and the Gm have been talking and we came up with a way of showing the strength levels of a nightmare and their person. This can be used in battle and sometimes outside. It is something that will be added to the bar you first post alone with your location ect. the GM asked me to post it here since I came up with a large part and it prevents any lose of information between us both.

Sync.
This new thing is called sync. It represents how in tune with your nightmare you are and ranges from 0% to 100%.

People with 0% sync are completly detatched from their nightmare and sometimes don't even know its there. Or the nightmare itself has no control what so ever.
People with 100% are completely controlled by there nightmare. They are almost one perfect thing. Or they have given themselves over to the nightmare and both work almost as one person. 100% is the most powerful but the most dangerous.
Before the 50% mark, the human side has nothing to worry about. It should be safe. but over 50% the nightmare starts having more power.

Syncing drains energy so the more you sync the quicker your energy goes. This is to prevent god modding by being 100% all the time. The exception is ferals. Also syncing more may create changes in the person or nightmare (see my post with jace to see: http://www.animeforum.com/showpost.php?p=2283843&postcount=204)

Also being a higher percentage does not automaticly make you unstoppable to anyone less. it just makes you harder. They may be harder even at a lower percentage.

A basic look at the three types and their sync goes like this:

Ferals- They have either 0% or 100%. 0 when the human is in control, 100 when the nightmare is. This doesn't chnage unless then defeat their nightmare and become a guardian or vargant.

Guardians- They have a random sync. that they get when they first defeat their Nightmare. They can stay at this sync without draining themselves as it is the balance they have found. Guardians can learn to increase or even decrease their sync.

Vagrants- Auto know how to sync. However they become under more threat as they sync higher. This is due to vagrants nightmares often have strong personalities and some would like nothing more then to control their human constantly.

and example of where you put sync is:

Loctaion: Guardian HQ
Role: Guardian
Items: N/A
Sync: ??????

Any questions to be raised just ask. If I've missed anything I'll try to put it in so that this can become a referrence post for new people joining.

i_say_sabotage
06-19-2009, 09:04 AM
:yeahthat: What he said! Lol

I would also like to add that this SYNC feature is relatively new and I understand it would take a while to get used to. Because of this, the SYNC is only used during BATTLES.

Also, an idea hit me when I was reading Valk's post, and maybe the more Guardians/Vagrants amp their SYNC, the more they "change" into their Nightmare. It might've been obvious, but I can make it into a rule. Guardians/Vagrants gain their Nightmare's physical attributes as they SYNC higher. An example would be:

Seda : would grow fangs or scaly skin
Duo : would have clown markings on face
Harue : would get dragon-like eyes, etc.

Ferals, are NOT an exception to this rule. Because their Nightmares aren't tame, they can "accidentally" give off Nightmare characteristics during the day. (Ferals shouldn't get left out from the fun haha)

It will be up to you to show how your SYNC is going to appear. I just thought it would be a good visual snack and an added coolness level for the characters.

Talli
06-19-2009, 09:42 AM
Seda : would grow fangs or scaly skin

Ooo! I'm going to ENJOY that! 8D That's gonna be so much fun to write. XD

Although one question: What would be the acceptable "normal" level of sync for the Guardians? And how would it affect them?

For Jace, I can understand because he actually uses his Nightmare as a weapon, so he becomes faster and better. How would that be for someone like Seda? I mean, she just tells Vidar what to do. (Or... Y'know, throw shoes at him and make him angry. Oh, and argue. Never forget that they argue A LOT.) I guess if Seda actually wants to get involved in a physical fight, maybe that's the time they use the sync? IDK really... ^^; Some suggestions would be much appreciated.

It'd be interesting to see them to display characteristics of their Nightmare, especially since it's a play on fear and I remember reading something like, in order to conquer it, you must become what you fear. Although I don't necessarily believe it, I think it means you have to at least understand your fear.

Seeing Piers' one should be interesting. XD Skitters is... A black amorphous shape? Squishy! XD

Valkarma
06-19-2009, 09:54 AM
Although one question: What would be the acceptable "normal" level of sync for the Guardians? And how would it affect them?

For Jace, I can understand because he actually uses his Nightmare as a weapon, so he becomes faster and better. How would that be for someone like Seda? I mean, she just tells Vidar what to do. (Or... Y'know, throw shoes at him and make him angry. Oh, and argue. Never forget that they argue A LOT.) I guess if Seda actually wants to get involved in a physical fight, maybe that's the time they use the sync? IDK really... ^^; Some suggestions would be much appreciated.

Personally I would say any sync that is between 0% and 40% is ok for guardians to stay at. Becuase its below 50% you still have dominance over your nightmare. Of course those nightmares closer to 50 would have more free will.
You don't have to change how you look when syncing until a level you want.

Sync'ing doesn't mean you have to fight. You could just become more like your nightmare as your nightmare become stronger. Vidar could become quicker, gain extra skills or even become a different type of snake as it syncs more will you.

I hope that answered what you asked. We are still working the bugs out of this.

Talli
06-19-2009, 10:07 AM
Vidar could become quicker, gain extra skills or even become a different type of snake as it syncs more will you.

Hm... Definitely sounds interesting. Toying with different snake types would be fun.

I hope that answered what you asked. We are still working the bugs out of this.

Yes, it did. Thanks. ^^ Sorry for all the questions but how would the level of sync affect the injuries on the person? I assume that the higher the level, the more severe the injury?

Valkarma
06-19-2009, 10:10 AM
Yes, it did. Thanks. ^^ Sorry for all the questions but how would the level of sync affect the injuries on the person? I assume that the higher the level, the more severe the injury?

Well if not a lot of damage was past on (e.g. you only suffer 1/2 what your nightmare does) the more you sync the more damage you will share (that might rise to 2/3 ect.)

i_say_sabotage
06-19-2009, 12:16 PM
Personally I would say any sync that is between 0% and 40% is ok for guardians to stay at. Becuase its below 50% you still have dominance over your nightmare. Of course those nightmares closer to 50 would have more free will.

I do have a concern about this Valk. If Guardians can only SYNC with their Nightmares 40% and below, then Vagrants have a staggering advantage don't ya think? I came into believing that both Guardians and Vagrants can both reach 50%+ dominance, although it is always a risk for Guardians despite their "tame" Nightmare.

Let's say, Harue and Karn. Harue is a trainee, so maybe he cannot go over the 40% limit. If he does so, he is in danger of losing his senses to Grauld. Karn, on the other hand, is a senior Guardian and has more control on his Nightmare so he can take it up to 70% SYNC without losing his control. As you go higher up the SYNC scale, changes in behavior or physical attributes become apparent. For example, Harue becomes a bit more brutal, Karn becomes colder, quieter...

This was the way I understood it.

As for the damage taking, does this mean that as you sync higher, you get more damage? Hm.. how does that happen?

++

BTW, Rem is back! So I think it'd be better to fix up some kinks in the SYNC rule before Rem jumps in as Harue.

Valkarma
06-19-2009, 12:57 PM
your way sounds right I did mean that but it looks like it came across different.
I meant it as a sync rate they can stay at without risk and like all the time rather then dropping to 0% all the time.

Also the second point.
No you don't take more damage but as I see it right now you don't take ALL the damage your nightmare does or else it would be harder to hurt some then others. like if your nightmare gets cut, you take 30% of the damage they would from the cut.
When you sync more you might take 50% or high of that cut
in the end 100% you take the same damage as they do.

Rem Nightfall
06-19-2009, 01:54 PM
Hey guys I'm back. And all lovely spanking brand new like a babies bottom or toy. Or both. Haven't decided. And what's this all about Sync? I'm confused by this new system. hahahahaahahaa. God I'm such a loser.

i_say_sabotage
06-20-2009, 01:11 AM
Hey guys I'm back. And all lovely spanking brand new like a babies bottom or toy. Or both. Haven't decided. And what's this all about Sync? I'm confused by this new system. hahahahaahahaa. God I'm such a loser.

Ohh... somebody's in a goooood mood hahahaha.

Well, in a nutshell, SYNC is the level of dominance between Nightmare and Human. The higher the SYNC between them, means the higher the Nightmare's awareness.

For Ferals, they can only use 0% or 100%. Basically, they are either human or nightmare.

For Guardians and Vagrants, going up the scale means you're letting your consciousness drop for the Nightmare to take over.

There are some talks about this, but the higher the SYNC goes, The Human and/or the Nightmare undergo certain changes (i.e. Jace develops those black markings and Thanatos shrinks in size)

The SYNC will be shown in our status bar (the one with the Location/Item/Role stuff) in percentage (50%). And to prevent confusion, it will only be used for BATTLES.

++

This was Valk's original idea so he knows about the system more. Please read his first post about it:

http://www.animeforum.com/showpost.php?p=2284296&postcount=75

If there any more questions about this, do post here and we'll try to ignore you..

HAHAHA just kidding.

Rem Nightfall
06-20-2009, 12:07 PM
Man why is math being placed in RPGs? I'll just pretend I understand.

Red&Stiletto
06-22-2009, 06:17 PM
Ms. Sabotage, Zeek hasnt been on in two weeks!! ;-;

i_say_sabotage
06-23-2009, 06:35 AM
Ms. Sabotage, Zeek hasnt been on in two weeks!! ;-;

Well, you can say something like "I'm going out a bit for groceries"... And then leave him at your apartment for a while. Let him catch up to you if he can.

I was worried you haven't been posting for a while >< I thought you've gone AWOL hahaha...

PS. Miss Sabotage.. LOL that one's rich hahahaha!

Cross Avantgarde
06-25-2009, 07:50 AM
NOOO!!! Damn you Cross! Your a great RP'er we can't loose you :(
Well have fun where ever you are. When you come back chaos will have decended.

Back at you, Valk. Glad to see HQ is still standing!

@Janajee: Got your OOC message in the RP thread; don't sweat it!

Ahh, and this sync idea is nice.

Valkarma
06-25-2009, 11:12 AM
Back at you, Valk. Glad to see HQ is still standing!

Ahh, and this sync idea is nice.

Welcome back. If you had warned us then we would have put a mat out :D

It's good to see you back and I welcome back your always amazing posts.

With more people returning we can get this RP re-rolling again.

Cross Avantgarde
06-25-2009, 11:26 AM
Hah, I don't deserve the accolades; can't wait to see what happens in the aftermath of the HQ attack and how we'll regroup, along with Karn's side-story. It's getting good.

janajee
06-25-2009, 07:32 PM
Cross, glad to see your back! I have missed one of my favorite Guardians. Wheeeee!

Was hoping Sean would get a beating for it. Wahahaha. *ahemKarnPiersDuoHarueSedaANYONEahem*

Talli
06-26-2009, 02:33 AM
Hey guys, just wanted to ask since I have no idea where Seda is exactly. The last I've seen of her is when Duo told Harue to get her away from the fight. And I'm guessing that the illusion put on her was also taken away once Jace went back to 0% sync?

So basically, I have no idea who she's with or where she's being taken, like to the infirmary or something. ^^;; It'd be nice to know, just so I know who she's going to be screaming at once she wakes up in pain. XD

Valkarma
06-26-2009, 07:21 AM
Hey guys, just wanted to ask since I have no idea where Seda is exactly. The last I've seen of her is when Duo told Harue to get her away from the fight. And I'm guessing that the illusion put on her was also taken away once Jace went back to 0% sync?

So basically, I have no idea who she's with or where she's being taken, like to the infirmary or something. ^^;; It'd be nice to know, just so I know who she's going to be screaming at once she wakes up in pain. XD

Well the illusion is gone and your proberly still hurt.

Your still in the corridor.

You can either have yourself get up and get help or a worker at the HQ help you like what happened with Duo.

Basicly the HQ is about to go into full drive trying to help the hurt and save people as well as figure out what just happened.

And since radios are working again it might be an idea to inform Piers of what just happened.

i_say_sabotage
06-26-2009, 08:46 AM

Hm... I'm requesting Harue and Chinatsu to tend to Seda, if you guys don't mind..

Congratulations to everyone who participated in the HQ attack! It was awesome! Great job everyone! ^^

Talli
06-26-2009, 07:44 PM
She might be biting their heads off in the process. XD

Sorry for not posting so much, everyone. My internet at home is dead so I have to leech off the school WiFi. Which is closed on weekends. -_- I hope to be back soon. D:

i_say_sabotage
07-03-2009, 11:42 AM
Hey guys! Just would like to remind you that I'm reaching some busy-ness peak this month, so I might not be able to check in as often as before. But don't you guys worry, I take my GM title to its best sense so I will still be relatively active.

We're entering a new subplot and I ask you guys to find people who can join our RP as Vagrants. We need their muscle.

If it doesn't hold up, I might consider giving unlimited character privileges. Yep.. same people with four or five characters under your belts (But even three is somewhat exhausting already so yeah). Anyway, we've had a couple of fall-outs in the character number that needs to be filled. Any thoughts?

kei of the flame
07-03-2009, 11:39 PM
I will ride it out 'till the end Sab.

Talli
07-04-2009, 02:46 AM
Same here, Sab. :)

Although what DID happen to all the Vagrants that were joining?

janajee
07-05-2009, 09:32 AM
Hey you always got Sean to wreak havoc when you need it. Hahaha

Valkarma
07-05-2009, 04:54 PM
Will be here until the end :D

I have too much planned to not stay.

We just need a recruitment drive to try and bring in the new lot and get it on a roll again.

kei of the flame
07-05-2009, 07:34 PM
Will be here until the end :D

I have too much planned to not stay.

We just need a recruitment drive to try and bring in the new lot and get it on a roll again.

It seems like jace is the only vagrant doing anything.

(PS: Lets get more people by doing a car wash :D )

Talli
07-05-2009, 09:46 PM
(PS: Lets get more people by doing a car wash :D )

Ladies and gentlemen! Start your fanservice engines!

i_say_sabotage
07-06-2009, 10:14 AM
Man, what an overwhelming support from the RP-ers.. Thank you everyone! You just made my day :D *sniff*

About the sudden disappearance of the Vagrants, I'm not too sure. They were a lot of the at the beginning. Shinryou changed houses and never came back online. Seikyu_Kiba too (but sometimes I see him in King of Fighters). Mr. Nobody is still regularly online, but maybe at one point, he found it hard to enter the RP. Sparkly/Pandemic Doll hasnt posted anything yet. As with Mozion Ironwill.

janajee, where the hell is Shirosaki_Hichigo? He promised me he'd post every weekend! (Sorry guys, I can be pushy with janajee and Shirosaki because I know them personally so I'm comfortable in pestering them for updates hahaha.)

Kei, that's Genius!!! A CAR WASH, that's what we need!! Mwahaha!

Many thanks to everyone who plans to stick by. Let's all do our best!

janajee
07-06-2009, 08:57 PM
janajee, where the hell is Shirosaki_Hichigo? He promised me he'd post every weekend! (Sorry guys, I can be pushy with janajee and Shirosaki because I know them personally so I'm comfortable in pestering them for updates hahaha.)

Wahahaha, well I've been pestering him too. But he says well he doesn't know what to react to. He promises not to leave the RP though... He's just waiting for something to... well react to. Currently he's character is sleeping at the basement of the school. hahahaha

I'll pester him some more for you!

Hahahaha

i_say_sabotage
07-19-2009, 04:29 AM
Hallu everyone! I managed to stop by! I apologize for being inactive these past few weeks.. Things have been a bit hectic.

BTW, I'm curious about everyone's next move in this RP.. I've read people's recent entries and I'm wondering what you have in store for your characters. You don't have to reveal TOO MUCH (since I do know some players who'd rather keep their plans to themselves hehehe).

I just want to find out everyone's next action after this.

Talli
07-19-2009, 04:55 AM
Oh, you know. Once Seda wakes up (if she ever gets to the infirmary), there should be some screaming. Some tossing of furniture. A few bodily threats. All directed at the medics, of course.

As for long-term, I haven't planned anything too big yet. *sits and waits*

i_say_sabotage
07-19-2009, 07:25 AM
@ Talli, we'll see how it goes.. I think I'll be waiting for people to regroup after the HQ attack (Everybody wakes up, how's about that?)

Dun worry, I'll be thinking of something for you character. If you have any suggestions, feel free to PM me!

Valkarma
07-19-2009, 08:22 AM
Yea i_say_sabotage is back. We have been missing you. :ninja:

My plans:

Karn - Deal with loosing his legs and the strange behaviour of his nightmare.

Jace - Who knows what Jace thinks. Just lock up your favorate NCP's and don't let them near him. :laugh:

kei of the flame
07-19-2009, 08:26 AM
I really haven't had anything planned, I guess I'll just go post by post until something comes up.

P.S. Jace is my favorite Vagrant

i_say_sabotage
07-20-2009, 10:31 AM
@ Valk: Yay! Glad to be able to post once again! (Though still sort of busy.. Hopefully, this coming August, I won't be as much)

@ kei: I'll think of something for you to do! No time to slack! (even if uh... Duo IS a bit injured on the Jace fight hehe.. OKAY then, you can slack hehe)

Anyone who's heard from Rem_Nightfall? Is he still active?

++

I'd like to thank the people who kept on posting during my absence. It made me feel great that the RP still pushed on (even if it was only a lil bit ><), though I wasn't there to annoy people to update. I heart you guys.

I am concerned with the sudden lack of members though.. They havent dropped me a note or any kind of hoohah, so I'm not sure if I should control their characters, kill them off or just wait for their post. I ask you guys about your "plans" so I would know the direction I should drive the next chapter to.. such as giving out roles and stuff, or if I should introduce a new character, a new mystery to solve, a sudden death, blah...

Here's a request: I know it's a bit hard to change the way things are now, but from now on, can we describe Guardians, Vagrants, Ferals and the like as something the "world" doesn't (want to) know? Let's say they're rumors.. THey "might" exist bu it's not necessarily full-blown knowledge that they do. People "think" they exist as much as Santa Claus or the Easter Bunny. Guardians, are therefore, a secret society for the government. This will make better sense since not everyone SHOULD know about Guardians and how they operate. The matter should be undisclosed to the public..

(Why? Because I plan to introduce a nosy character who will investigate the Guardians... and he/she is thoroughly convinced it's actually the Government/Guardians fault Nightmares run rampant in our world -- of course, in the normal world, he/she is considered an over-zealous crackpot with a head up in the clouds. He or she (most probably a she) will be on your trail, so in addition to keeping the city safe, you have to conceal your true identity. DUM DUM DUM! Maybe you guys should start designing costumes WAHAHA.)

++

Btw, I'd like to request the Guardians to hold a meeting in HQ now. It's about time for you guys to regroup, dontcha think?

Talli
07-20-2009, 07:12 PM
The sudden drop of people is DDD:

A meeting in HQ sounds good. Let's see... Several injured people, a guy who just lost his legs and a doctor who just spent the night in a creepy house. This is gonna be fuuuun. XD

kei of the flame
07-20-2009, 09:07 PM
lol I agree. I'm trying to think what I should post next, any ideas?

Talli
07-20-2009, 09:20 PM
How good is Duo at playing Blackjack? XD

kei of the flame
07-20-2009, 11:41 PM
When it comes to card games, Duo is an ace. XD (Kinda dumb I know, but don't ruin it!)

Princely Dreaming Doll
07-20-2009, 11:45 PM
This means I could enter with my character. The man who has no fear. Should I just walk into HQ unscathed?
Cause he was like on some island vacation? tee hee that would be hilarious.

Cross Avantgarde
07-21-2009, 07:27 AM
Ahh, I like the new character, Sab.

I'm going to have Piers take Melinda where she wants to go (where she feels most secure) and then check on Glaiza. Might have to insert the Guardian meeting in between if it comes up sooner rather than later.

Talli
07-21-2009, 08:13 AM
Piers has gotta look out for his girls, after all. :P

i_say_sabotage
07-21-2009, 10:37 AM
@Talli : Lol at the Piers comment

@ Pandemic Doll : Actually, it IS a great time to enter your character, now more than ever.

@ Kei : Blackjack hm? Sounds interesting.. I dunno.. I still like the car wash idea.. HAHA kidding... WAIT! I just suddenly got the card-games-ace joke! WAHAHA (so slow...)

Cross Avantgarde
07-22-2009, 09:02 AM
Piers has gotta look out for his girls, after all. :P

True, and it keeps him pretty busy.

Piers will head to Guardian HQ next, and though Seda, Harue, and Duo will have to recover, we can regroup a bit at the same time if there are no objections.

Valkarma
07-22-2009, 09:12 AM
I was wondering if when the meeting in HQ starts it can be in the day. I have a plan for it but it needs to be day time.

And don't worry no one will die :rolleyes: you can trust me

Cross Avantgarde
07-22-2009, 09:21 AM
Fine by me; if no one else has a problem with it, it seems like it should be morning soon anyway (Piers commented on arriving at the hospital very late, "after visiting hours").

Talli
07-22-2009, 05:01 PM
Between Melinda, Glaiza and Mathilda, it's like we have "Piers' Angels"! :O

During the day sounds fine. *is just waiting for it to turn to day before having Seda wake up*

i_say_sabotage
07-25-2009, 04:37 AM
@ Talli: I think you mean "Madeleine" not Mathilda, lol! "Piers' Angels!" Now that's another smashing good RP right there hahaha!

@ kei_of_the_flame (from your last post): Wow, IV ripping is just so popular nowadays.. hahaha... BTW, I would just like to say I'm a Duo x Seda fan hehehe (No biggie, I just like their character dynamics s'all and I hope nobody minds when I start using evil GM powers... HAHAHA! I'm just kidding. I know I shouldn't. *sideway glance*)

++

Is Rem_Nightfall still active in the forum? I like his characters but he hasn't posted in a while... He hasn't contacted me either. Can somebody make sure?

Shirosaki_Hichigo, I think it's about time your character woke up from his beauty sleep and kick some ***... Or I might consider kicking yours (lol). janajee, do inform Hichigo about it. Thanks!

Regarding the Guardian Meeting, please acknowledge the new, youngest member of the Guardians, Chibi Angel-chan. She's been holding up on her own without anyone to interact with her, and people should very well do :D (She carries with her some vital information you shouldn't miss out hehe *wink*)

++

Also, a quick question to forumers in general.. Mozion Ironwill (my brother), has given me control of his account. He even gave me the password and everything. It couldnt be helped cos I jut forced him to join the RP to get more people (Yeah he joined and NEVER POSTED A DAMN THING. GAhhh. Pesky scumbutt.)

Anyway, I was wondering if I can log on through that account and control his character (so I can edit his (one lousy) post), purely for RP reasons.

Will this be against the rules? Should I ask the moderator or any the higher ups for their blessing? Or should I just make a televised public announcement declaring that: HEY Mozion Ironwill and i_say_sabotage are the same person *cue mysterious music here*!

(Wow, it feels like a superhero identity revelation for a moment there)

Talli
07-25-2009, 06:41 AM
@ Sab: GACCCK! So sorry! XD My mind was kind of fuzzy at the time...

"Good morning, Angels."
"Good morning, Piers~"

Everyone's ripping their IVs these days. :P IVs are for the weak! Literally, people. Also: Lolz, a ship is born!

Oo, another character. Maybe you should ask the mods about that particular fact. I don't think it's against the rules, but we should just be sure. ^_^

Cross Avantgarde
07-26-2009, 08:57 PM
Regarding the Guardian Meeting, please acknowledge the new, youngest member of the Guardians, Chibi Angel-chan. She's been holding up on her own without anyone to interact with her, and people should very well do :D (She carries with her some vital information you shouldn't miss out hehe *wink*)

No problem. In my last post I had Piers ask an upper-level tech (one who would presumably have access to information on new, dispatched Guardians) to contact two missing Guardians who were said to be on their way to HQ. This was in regards to Chibi's character and Pandemic's character.

So, if they want to jump in now, they can just say they were contacted about an upcoming meeting at HQ by that tech. I realize Pandemic's character, Allen, was supposed to have known some of the Guardians prior to this, and we can easily work that in. If Chibi and Pandemic would like us to have our characters come get them (via the "rescue party" that believes they got intercepted by a nightmare or two...or twenty), that is no problem.

i_say_sabotage
07-27-2009, 09:49 AM
@ Talli: Ah, screw it. I'll just post something about claiming my bro's character. Effort pahh. Hahaha.

@ Cross: Yep, I also PMed them regarding it. Also, thanks for posting something about the press! :D
++

Regarding the current RP-ing events:

Oh... Is it just me, or is it getting hot in here? Seda vs Karn.. I feel like I'm watching a genuine anime with the hot-headed female vs. the mean bossy guy. WHAT A SHOW. I love my job...

But I do hope Valk and Talli already discussed this fight beforehand.. We don't want any misunderstandings after all. (Just concerned cos I wasn't informed about this fight hehhe).

And because I wasn't informed, I would have to take a blind action asking Duo and Piers to stop Karn from attacking Seda.

Bada-bing, bada-boom!

janajee
07-27-2009, 09:15 PM
I'm enjoying this whole RP thing. I'm enjoying the French Cat, I'm enjoying Jace, and I love the whole Karn twist thing... Most of all.... Call me CRAZY, but I really want Karn and Seda together?

WAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

It be funny.

Or Duo and Seda, that works too! Hahahaha

Talli
07-28-2009, 02:39 AM
@ Sab & Janajee: It's getting hot in here indeed. If AF didn't have their profanity filters, you'd see what a potty mouth Seda is supposed to be. XD

@ Janajee: Somewhere. In my mind. Seda wants to hit all of us over the head for even speculating about messing with her love life. *runs away from her*

janajee
07-28-2009, 03:13 AM
@ Sab & Janajee: It's getting hot in here indeed. If AF didn't have their profanity filters, you'd see what a potty mouth Seda is supposed to be. XD

@ Janajee: Somewhere. In my mind. Seda wants to hit all of us over the head for even speculating about messing with her love life. *runs away from her*

All the better for Karn and/or Duo to show her LOVE people!

Talli
07-28-2009, 03:43 AM
Eh, it's their funeral. XD If they can deal with her perpetual PMS (and have very good life insurance)...

She beats you within an inch of your life because she cares. Apparently. Somewhere, really really REALLY DEEEEEEP down, she cares.

i_say_sabotage
07-28-2009, 08:45 AM
@ Talli and janajee : Now look at what you guys did.. You scared all the boys away! (Female powder room conversation is what it sounds... Tsk tsk..)

To the males, do not be frightened. I assure you this is a (somewhat) normal occurrence.

*Lol-ing really loud*

Talli
07-28-2009, 04:44 PM
*holds up hands* Hey hey, just going with the general flow of things. XD

Now let's bring back a little testosterone into this thread!

*bench presses things*

janajee
07-28-2009, 07:14 PM

*bench presses things*

*punches walls and stuff*

Like totally dudes, come back!

Talli
07-29-2009, 05:41 AM
*rocks out to The Clash*

If this doesn't work, I call a meat barbeque. You know men and their appetites.

i_say_sabotage
07-29-2009, 08:57 AM
@ Talli and janajee : (laughing my *** off... yes.. I felt the need to spell it out cos seriously, you guys are hilarious! HAHAHA)

Now now, such gallant effort from the ladies.. You men better start posting OOC again or else Talli and janajee might all grow some wicked beards.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_KYgjpL1TYxQ/SNILUzg_jbI/AAAAAAAAAuU/T06tmEbqwLo/s320/circleBeardBM_468x407.jpg

NOT. PRETTY.

Valkarma
07-29-2009, 09:00 AM

*bench presses things*

*punches walls and stuff*

Like totally dudes, come back!

*rocks out to The Clash*

If this doesn't work, I call a meat barbeque. You know men and their appetites.

@ Talli and janajee : (laughing my *** off... yes.. I felt the need to spell it out cos seriously, you guys are hilarious! HAHAHA)

Now now, such gallant effort from the ladies.. You men better start posting OOC again or else Talli and janajee might all grow some wicked beards.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_KYgjpL1TYxQ/SNILUzg_jbI/AAAAAAAAAuU/T06tmEbqwLo/s320/circleBeardBM_468x407.jpg

NOT. PRETTY.

Your more likely to scare people away by doing those things then you are to bring them back.

Anyways...

As a note for people on Jace/Thanatos Illusions.

Would you please PM me if you believe you can be immune to them. The only known ones are Watchers because they are Watcher. And in there case they can just see through it not where it's from.

It does have a weakness that none of you have figured out yet (or maybe you have) but other then that it's very hard to stop. It has to be or else people could stab Jace when he doesn't have Thanatos about and just like that big bad guy is gone.

This is just so that people know and nothing conflicting pops up. Thanks a lot.

Now about that barbeque...:laugh:

kei of the flame
07-29-2009, 06:30 PM
won't be back until friday night. sorry

janajee
07-29-2009, 07:18 PM
Your more likely to scare people away by doing those things then you are to bring them back.

Anyways...

As a note for people on Jace/Thanatos Illusions.

Would you please PM me if you believe you can be immune to them. The only known ones are Watchers because they are Watcher. And in there case they can just see through it not where it's from.

It does have a weakness that none of you have figured out yet (or maybe you have) but other then that it's very hard to stop. It has to be or else people could stab Jace when he doesn't have Thanatos about and just like that big bad guy is gone.

This is just so that people know and nothing conflicting pops up. Thanks a lot.

Now about that barbeque...:laugh:

BUT, it did bring you back right??

Wahahaha, and seriously, I was hoping that when... if we partner up you wouldn't have to use those illusions on Sean anymore because seriously... I'm... going to...

Seriously beg you on my knees to stop cause I don't like thinking too much. Hahahahahahaha :)

Now about that barbecue and wicked beards? LET'S GET IT ON SISTERS! Wahahahahahah

Talli
07-30-2009, 09:41 AM
And Kei popped in for a visit. So our antics were NOT in vain! 8D

WOOO! *sets up giant BBQ pit* FIREE! :D

Also, reading Cross' latest post, I'm getting this mental picture of Skitters staring at the driver's seat and wondering if he should take the truck for a joyride. X3 Little guy would probably have some fun. :P

i_say_sabotage
07-30-2009, 10:04 AM
@Talli: when you mentioned Skitters driving the van I just had this sudden mental image of Alfalfa (from Little Rascals), driving a jeep. Please don't ask me why.

Talli
07-30-2009, 06:48 PM
They can go joyriding together! :D

The Rogue Devil
07-30-2009, 07:07 PM
I have returned and I want to say hello to everyone! I know I haven't been here but I talked to Sabotage and now I have been allowed to come back.

Cross Avantgarde
07-30-2009, 11:49 PM
Also, reading Cross' latest post, I'm getting this mental picture of Skitters staring at the driver's seat and wondering if he should take the truck for a joyride. X3 Little guy would probably have some fun. :P

Absolutely, lol.

These XX chromosome-dominant posts have been very entertaining, and it's a safe bet that the males here do envy the posted picture of the wicked beard/mutton chop art!

Also, welcome back Rogue Devil.

Talli
07-31-2009, 12:50 AM
If we were to look into Skitters' amorphous head right now, we'd probably see something like "Must... Resist... Urge to drive truck. Melt back into the seat. Meltbackintotheseat! ... Engine running. Piers in back. No one would see. ... Skitters can go joyride? 8D"

Then proceeding to slam his amorphous foot down on the gas and throw the two gentlemen out of the back. Good times, Skitters. Good times.

i_say_sabotage
07-31-2009, 07:30 AM
@Talli : This makes me think Skitters deserves his own Budweiser commercial or something hahahaha.

++

Some RP Notes on current events:

@ Valk: Please don't throw the newspaper away. I'm gonna think of something to do with it

@Cross: Hey, I actually din expect the whole Karn-going-amok-and-you-two-going-out-of-town thing.. But the meeting fell short. You have a lot to discuss about the clues you found. And I do hope Chibi Angel-chan would be present soon, since she holds the info needed to start the new chapter. Hm.. Wonder what I should do..

@Rogue Devil : Welcome back dude! I'm glad we have a new-slash-old Vagrant now.. Although a note on your new post ^^;; ).. Only watchers are supposed to sense Vagrants/Ferals/Guardians in their passive state (i.e. when they're not taking over their bodies). Although, characters can sense/see/fight other Nightmares only when they're active.

Maybe you should do something like what Valk did.. He used his illusions to pick off Sean, not really knowing which one is which. Or maybe describe the effect as "a feeling between fellow Nightmares".

Either way, Vagrants cannot have a clear-cut ability similar to the Watchers.

@janajee: where's your effin bro, dude?! I want him in the RP naww! *evil GM roar* Hehehe. Shirosaki Hichigo, you get yer butt in here or so help me, I will scrape it with my trusty GM shovel and plop you in the thorny grates of my abominable GM-torture chambers!!

@Talli: Oh and I like the idea of a training ground and shooting range for the Guardians (discussed somewhere else). You want a water dispenser with that? How bout a spa? *peeking over the RPG budget* Oh, uh. forget the spa.

Talli
07-31-2009, 07:53 AM
@Sab: Skitters deserves his own Budweiser commercial and a contract with some studio. And a hug. He's SQUISHY! :D Ah, you read the whole exchange about training ground and shooting range. The shooting range came into my head when I was thinking of ways that Seda burns off steam. Better shooting at targets instead of taking it out on people. XD

Oh, Shirosaki Hichigo hasn't come back? ... Wellll... That's... Too bad for him. *clears throat* YOUNG MAN, YOU GET BACK INTO THIS RP RIGHT NOW! Or SO HELP ME, I will DROP KICK you into oblivion! *clears throat again*

The Rogue Devil
07-31-2009, 09:56 PM
I didn't mean like that Sabotage, I meant it like how shamans can see and feel spirits its something like that but not like the watchers ability that wouldn't be fair to the others.

i_say_sabotage
08-01-2009, 08:32 AM
@ Rogue Devil : Ohh... I see I see.. Got it.. In that case, it's the "human" who can sense the Nightmare and not because of the nightmare itself. Okay then, that's acceptable! (But I shall be watching closely wahaha) ^^

The Rogue Devil
08-01-2009, 04:53 PM
ok lol, but you cannot watch what you cannot see! ( throws smoke bomb and disappears)

Luka Megurine
08-01-2009, 07:24 PM
Ba-bump! I wanted to know how I can get involved with the rpg again.

kei of the flame
08-01-2009, 07:53 PM
Well, Duo and Seda are at HQ and since you never left..... I guess you could come in the room with them, but I'd wait and see what the GM says.

i_say_sabotage
08-01-2009, 10:17 PM
@ Rogue Devil: :ninja: *Puffs* Dang, where'd ya go? *shakes fist evil villain style* Cuuuurses!

@AkiraRayneRyuu: Yep, your character never left the HQ Building right? You can just say you've been resting because of the stress. Now that Melinda is in Piers house and Gill is a bad guy, I think you'll be needed by the Guardians more than ever.

We'll wait for Chibi Angel-chan to arrive in HQ, but if she doesn't update soon, I will be giving you some details about the new chapter, so you can "announce" it to the Guardians. During that time, feel free to roam around and interact.

The Rogue Devil
08-02-2009, 03:07 AM
@ Sabotage: haha! I'm where the roads of life and death meet and if you don't know where that is you won't find me and I'll haunt you in your dreams with a huge pitch fork. Muahahahahahaha! ( disappears again and leaves a chocolate cake)

Valkarma
08-03-2009, 05:43 AM
Jace is now wondering the Slums for anyone who is that location and want to bump into him. It's up to you if you want too. Here is some facts about Jace and the slums though. :laugh:

1. He owns a run down house that he marks as his own. Few people know about it and don't like going in it. That is where Gill is. This is Jace's second home, his 'real' one is in the residential.

2. Jace is known by a good few of the people in the slums. And by a lot of the crazies. :p
Some see him as dangerous, others know nothing and some see him as a protector.

3. The slums is were a lot of ferals hang out (I assume so 'cos it's easier to get away with things.) so this is were Jace fights them and where he gained all his experiance from.

4. He is in a good mood and no long has Thanatos out so any friendly approach will be met with a friendly response. Jace is really a kind person...really.

I just said those random facts in case you wanted find him through random NPC's or something. Or just so that you know.

i_say_sabotage
08-03-2009, 09:37 AM
@ Rogue Devil: Aha! And the guy with a pitch fork leaves us all chocolate cake! Generous! nom nom nom!

@ Valk: Hey, don't beat up Gill too much, dude! He's actually still recovering from Sean's wounds. In the RP timeline, it's only about 2-3 days after the Library Incident. Poor guy deserves a break hahaha. He's your Watcher after all.. o_o. Somewhat an important character to the story... (cos he practically knows the story).

Valkarma
08-03-2009, 09:39 AM
@ Valk: Hey, don't beat up Gill too much, dude! He's actually still recovering from Sean's wounds. In the RP timeline, it's only about 2-3 days after the Library Incident. Poor guy deserves a break hahaha. He's your Watcher after all.. o_o. Somewhat an important character to the story... (cos he practically knows the story).

Hey Jace brought him food and water. What more do you want? lol

No don't worry I'll leave him alone. Jace will find some use for him. If not well...

i_say_sabotage
08-03-2009, 09:51 AM
Hey Jace brought him food and water. What more do you want? lol

No don't worry I'll leave him alone. Jace will find some use for him. If not well...

Er.. It would be good if he gets treated with a little more importance.. After all.. He'a a Watcher... controlled by the GM lol. I mean, if this was Black Jack, he might be considered the Ace.. and him joining the dark side (yeah, sounds so Star Wars-ish) is a significant blow to the Guardians cos it's more difficult to extract info (I might keep details from the other two Watchers after all, could I not?)

So, if Jace finds it hard to find use for him... Awgh... that's really too bad.. :wacko:

The Rogue Devil
08-03-2009, 03:23 PM
@ Sabotage: You ate my cake! I accidentally dropped it now I will haunt everyone who ate my with evil clones of themselves. ( starts making clones)

Valkarma
08-03-2009, 03:28 PM
Er.. It would be good if he gets treated with a little more importance.. After all.. He'a a Watcher... controlled by the GM lol. I mean, if this was Black Jack, he might be considered the Ace.. and him joining the dark side (yeah, sounds so Star Wars-ish) is a significant blow to the Guardians cos it's more difficult to extract info (I might keep details from the other two Watchers after all, could I not?)

So, if Jace finds it hard to find use for him... Awgh... that's really too bad.. :wacko:

Jace doesn't play Black Jack, Nor do I.

I'll find a use for him. If not his head will look good on a pike. :laugh: ...Joking

i_say_sabotage
08-04-2009, 12:05 AM
@ Rogue Devil : OMG.. two sabotages? And the world can barely keep up with one! *Evil laughter* (And besides, I'm already the evil clone WAHAHAHA)

@Valk: Figuratively speaking, of course (pertaining to the Black Jack thing). Meant to say that Gill is an asset.

The Rogue Devil
08-04-2009, 01:07 AM
@ Sabotage: well then I will make a nice one and everyone will forget about you and your evilness.

@ Valk: I made the post so check it out if you can

Talli
08-04-2009, 06:33 AM
I do hope Chibi Angel-chan and Pandemic Doll have their characters show up soon! It'd be nice to have some more company in Guardian HQ. XD

Rem Nightfall
08-05-2009, 12:35 PM
Guess who's back in your face man. hahahahahahaha. I'm here. So how do i get back in man.

janajee
08-07-2009, 02:25 AM
wahahaha, and now nighttime is taking a long long time to be night. hahahahaha

EDITED

What the--?

And now nighttime is taking its long sweet time...

Hahaha

EDITED again!

Hahaha, what I meant is that I just wish it's night already... not forcing anyone to suddenly pop and turn suddenly its night :)

Talli
08-07-2009, 02:34 AM
Ack, nighttime? I didn't know. I was just thinking if all the conversations, phone calls and stuff could have actually lasted for the whole morning and afternoon?

Edit: From one of Cross' posts, it looks like it's afternoon. XD

Cross Avantgarde
08-07-2009, 08:42 AM
Welcome back, Rem!

@Tally and J: Yeah, it's been a long day...literally. If no one minds, I made the status of my last post "early evening," so nightfall is just around the corner.

@Sab: If I should change it, just let me know.

i_say_sabotage
08-07-2009, 09:25 AM
@ Rem: Hey you're back! Great!

Harue was still out cold in the HQ infirmary last time I read, so you can certainly jump right back in. I dont think you'd have any problems.

@ Cross, janajee and Talli : Hm... I think Afternoon by this time sounds best.

Talli
08-07-2009, 09:37 AM
Yes! Time for (most of) the Guardians to get some chow (and alcohol)! :D I think they deserve it after that fight.

i_say_sabotage
08-07-2009, 09:44 AM
@ Talli: Hahaha. I didn't know Teaberry served alcohol! But I approve this haha!

Talli
08-07-2009, 09:53 AM
I have no clue what Teaberry serves! 8D Really. XD

*claps* Woo, time to partay~

Rem Nightfall
08-07-2009, 10:06 AM
What about Grell, Sabotage, what shall I do about him?

i_say_sabotage
08-07-2009, 10:25 AM
@ Rem: Up to you Rem! The last time you posted, he was out and about the hospital wandering around. The timeline of the story is still not far off (only about a day or two), so it's up to you to describe where he's been/what he's been doing.

Rem Nightfall
08-07-2009, 10:31 AM
Okay dokey man I'll get on that. hahahahaa.

Valkarma
08-07-2009, 10:36 AM
REM:

Guess who's back in your face man. hahahahahahaha. I'm here. So how do i get back in man.

Welcome back man.

I don't know how I miss your hyper active apperance.

Good to see you posting too.

Talli:

I have no clue what Teaberry serves! 8D Really. XD

*claps* Woo, time to partay~

I can guess from it's name it serves Coffee. Lets hope it does lunches as well then.

Also in referrence to your post Karn has some drink in his office. He will share with you.:laugh:

Oh and 18 is the drinking age were I'm from too. But I wouldn't think anyone could be offended if your character drinks.

Rem Nightfall
08-07-2009, 10:45 AM
REM:

Welcome back man.

I don't know how I miss your hyper active apperance.

Good to see you posting too.

That's cause I'm the cranky old guy and bear of the RP section. hahahhahaa. Rawr[I eat you]. I'm kidding man kidding. Just having a good old time.

The Rogue Devil
08-07-2009, 05:01 PM
Welcome back Rem, I thought you were planning to destroy us all on the site since you disappeared lol.

Talli
08-07-2009, 06:14 PM
Talli:

I can guess from it's name it serves Coffee. Lets hope it does lunches as well then.

Also in referrence to your post Karn has some drink in his office. He will share with you.:laugh:

Oh and 18 is the drinking age were I'm from too. But I wouldn't think anyone could be offended if your character drinks.

I've seen coffee houses with more than just coffee. Some with alcohol on the menu too. XD Dunno how big Teaberry is but let's hope it does serve food.

Woo! Time to raid Karn's stash!

Edit: Also, it's great to see people getting back into the RP. :D

Rem Nightfall
08-07-2009, 06:26 PM
Welcome back Rem, I thought you were planning to destroy us all on the site since you disappeared lol.

Nah man. I got wedding plans and I went to a bachelors party. Thanks for the welcome back.

The Rogue Devil
08-07-2009, 07:14 PM
U getting married!?!?!?

Rem Nightfall
08-07-2009, 07:20 PM
U getting married!?!?!?

Yes man. I've been saying that from the very beginning of registering. hahahahahaha.

Talli
08-07-2009, 11:01 PM
*throws confetti* Congrats, Rem! :D *throws rice*

i_say_sabotage
08-08-2009, 05:29 AM
Yay! One of us is getting married! All the more the reason to drink! Woo hoO!

(I actually like the turn-up of events in the RP.. That with the Guardians going for a well-deserve get-together and all.) :D

The Rogue Devil
08-08-2009, 01:44 PM
Hurray for Rem!! but that means if he gets married he might desert us.....tie him up and stop him!!! lol *gives rem a chocolate cake*

Red&Stiletto
08-08-2009, 09:25 PM
:O Yay Rem!

*ships you a 10 tier wedding cake with famous anime/manga characters running up to the top, fighting to be in the bride and groom positions*

I do have a question, though. Are we invited? :D Jk.

kei of the flame
08-08-2009, 11:33 PM
Just showing my face in the OOC section since I don't normally post here.

Rem Nightfall
08-08-2009, 11:35 PM
hahahahahaha. Thanks guys. Not sure what to do in Hunt though at the moment. Woke up in the infirmary now what, I just can't get up and leave without someone discharging me or even telling me I'm fine. hahahahaha. Runaway Guardian.

kei of the flame
08-09-2009, 01:12 AM
hahahahahaha. Thanks guys. Not sure what to do in Hunt though at the moment. Woke up in the infirmary now what, I just can't get up and leave without someone discharging me or even telling me I'm fine. hahahahaha. Runaway Guardian.
Everyone else did lol. just get up and engage in the conversation.

Talli
08-09-2009, 03:28 AM
Kei needs to show up in the OOC more. XD

@Rem: Yep, just get up, have an NPC tech clear you and join us! Time for a Guardians' Night Out!

janajee
08-09-2009, 08:51 AM
Wahahahaha

As the boss of the Teaberry Coffee Shop I say it serves alcohol, Japanese food, Thai Food and whatever kind of food you can think of.

Hahaha

Also Glaiza is out of it at the moment, so when you're at the coffee shop don't destroy the place too much, I have to pay the bills you know. Hahahaha

Talli
08-09-2009, 08:59 AM
Also Glaiza is out of it at the moment, so when you're at the coffee shop don't destroy the place too much, I have to pay the bills you know. Hahahaha
... *sighs and erases plans to have Seda ransack the bar, tie up the bartender, and smash open bottles of vodka*

:laugh:

janajee
08-09-2009, 09:12 AM
... *sighs and erases plans to have Seda ransack the bar, tie up the bartender, and smash open bottles of vodka*

:laugh:

Do that and Sean just might...

Well he might actually just join you.

HAHAHAHAAH

Valkarma
08-09-2009, 09:14 AM

Hey man sorted it for you.

Karn's just invited you to come out with them lot for a drink and food.

Lets get you back into this story.:laugh:

i_say_sabotage
08-09-2009, 12:24 PM
@ Change of Color: OF COURSE we should be invited to Rem's Wedding hahaha! (Hey! Is this your first OOC post? Yay!)

Guys are having an outing! Aha! How nice! Don't make too much of a mess, kids! :laugh:

(Sorry I couldn't post yesterday and today... Been busy this weekend. I'll try to post tomorrow. Keep up the good work, people!)

kei of the flame
08-09-2009, 01:08 PM
I'm going to have loads of school work tomorrow and through the rest of the week, so I won't be posting until next weekend.........(sadly)

Cross Avantgarde
08-09-2009, 03:23 PM
Congratulations on the engagement and upcoming marriage, Rem!

Perhaps someone might call Melinda at Piers’s house and see if she’d like to go to Teaberry? She said the Watchers shouldn’t be in one place, but she might take you up on this temporary outing.

The Rogue Devil
08-09-2009, 09:59 PM
ok Rem, I'll 20 bucks for some of your cake with a side of alcohol

Talli
08-10-2009, 01:27 AM
Do that and Sean just might...

Well he might actually just join you.

HAHAHAHAAH

Ah yes, alcohol-induced carnage. The best kind. :laugh:

Rem Nightfall
08-10-2009, 02:09 PM
Harue isn't much of a drinker, but this shall be interesting. hahahhaaa. :)

i_say_sabotage
08-13-2009, 09:25 AM
@ Rogue Devil : I'm still a bit apprehensive about your ability to sense Nightmares so I'm giving you a "Limit", I hope you don't mind.

You can sense Nightmares within a 10 km radius. As your character gets stronger, this radius will increase. Still, you CANNOT "see" a Nightmare if it doesn't want to be seen (have to wait for the next player to decide). You cannot pinpoint which one is a Vagrant, a Feral or a Guardian. And lastly, you cannot determine which Nightmare's is whose.

I'm doing this to be fair for other people, since Vagrants are normally not capable of seeing other's passive Nightmares. It's supposed to be part of the mystery.

Also, you just jumped from the Slums to the Teaberry without indication of travel, leaving Jace behind. Must note that.

Red&Stiletto
08-13-2009, 11:03 AM
Pssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst!!
HEY!!
Are you guys gonna come to the Teaberry? Cause if you are, hurry uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.
If your not, Landy's gonna go ahead and take Meril to the Madam.

Rem Nightfall
08-13-2009, 12:01 PM
Pssst. Valkarma, a post a few pages back was actually acknowledge to you collecting people to the Teaberry. hahahahahaa. I don't think I ever made that clear man. I'm slower then a kettle. hahahahahaha.

Valkarma
08-13-2009, 02:02 PM
Pssst. Valkarma, a post a few pages back was actually acknowledge to you collecting people to the Teaberry. hahahahahaa. I don't think I ever made that clear man. I'm slower then a kettle. hahahahahaha.

Nar that's ok man I saw.

The Rogue Devil
08-13-2009, 08:01 PM
@Sabotage: I understand what you mean but I want to make it clear about my ability. When Rod "left" he went back to his hometown and got training from the shaman there. He taught Rod how to sense spirits(nightmares) and how to track them. Rod can't pinpoint the nightmare exactly but he can find them by their energy pulse. the stronger the pulse, the nightmare is close and if the pulse is weak than it's far away.
That was what I meant and I wasn't trying to cheat or anything like that but I figured that he needed something like that because he was from an Indian tribe. Sorry if you think I was cheating but I don't mind the limit.

i_say_sabotage
08-14-2009, 05:08 AM
@ Rogue Devil : Just moderating stuff Rogue Devil! Din think you were cheating. All's good so far, don't worry. Just wanted it to be clear right now (when there arent problems yet), rather than wait for a while and catch up too late ^^

janajee
08-14-2009, 06:11 PM
To Valk,

Hey, I hope you don't mind Sean being mean or anything. He'll join you eventually. It's just his character so don't worry about it. Hahaha.

The Rogue Devil
08-17-2009, 10:14 PM
no one comes here anymore so I decided to show my face

The Rogue Devil
08-20-2009, 08:49 PM
It's so quiet here and it's kinda wierd no one cmes here anymore

i_say_sabotage
08-21-2009, 02:38 AM
And it seems the Guardians have yet to reach Teaberry hehehe..

janajee
08-21-2009, 03:16 AM
And it seems the Guardians have yet to reach Teaberry hehehe..

Yeah, like... am I going to meet them there when Sean comes waltzing in or what?? And I'm pretty sure that would be weird... cause Harue is probably going to recognize me.... HMMMMMM Hahaha

Talli
08-22-2009, 05:19 AM
Yep. The Guardians: Speedy to respond to an emergency; slow to respond to a night out. Gotta love us. XDD

i_say_sabotage
08-22-2009, 10:43 AM
Maybe somebody should describe them arriving already, you know.. Wouldn't hurt hehe

kei of the flame
08-22-2009, 10:48 AM
Sorry, I was waiting on Harue and Chinatsu to say they were in the car.

The Rogue Devil
08-24-2009, 08:07 PM
the days and nights take forever to get through

Talli
08-26-2009, 05:33 AM
It seems that the night out has ground to a halt of some kind. :\ Oh well, sounded like fun times. XD

Valkarma
08-26-2009, 05:39 AM
Just thinking. If we are going to move to the next day how about we Guardians just make a mention in out morning posts that we had a night out rather then accutally having one.

We can just make up some stuff like Seda and Karn got really drunk. We all played twister (bar karn) and lost to Duo. Just stuff like that.

That way we can move to the day that everyone seems to be wanting.

i_say_sabotage
08-26-2009, 06:43 AM
I second that!

Talli
08-26-2009, 07:18 AM
As long as you throw in:
a) a drinking game which results in...
b) embarassing pictures
c) a few wicked hangovers the next morning

XD

Good times. Good times.

The Rogue Devil
08-26-2009, 01:54 PM
when will the next day start?

janajee
08-26-2009, 06:22 PM
I'm all for daytime!!

Let's do it! Hahahaah

Valkarma
08-27-2009, 06:50 AM
For the Guardians:

Ok how about we have:

1. We went somewhere different for drinks and fun.

2. We all had a game of twister but with Drink. Resulting in a mess. Then we played cards with drink involved (duo won strangely) more mess.

3. Pictures of games mentioned in 2 were taken. Current whereabouts unknown.

4. We discovered Nightmares CAN get drunk?

5. Everyone has hangovers

Any guardians disagree with any of this?

If not then we can move to next day for everyone else.

Talli
08-27-2009, 07:18 AM
Question though, where'd we all end up?

So we went back to Guardian HQ, all intoxicated (Duo drove? Or a tech came to pick us up) and get put into rooms with cots to sleep off the drunkenness. One to a room?

Valkarma
08-27-2009, 07:37 AM
Question though, where'd we all end up?

So we went back to Guardian HQ, all intoxicated (Duo drove? Or a tech came to pick us up) and get put into rooms with cots to sleep off the drunkenness. One to a room?

We can either all have walked (wheeled for Karn) or a tech came to pick us up and take us to the HQ.

Or the secret option. As Karn owns a large house in the residential area. Karn doesn't speak of it much nor the fact he owns that kind of money, he is too obssessed with being a Guardian. (see some of my first few posts to know he has it)
It has got two or three spares rooms and a sofa for beds. We could have crashed there.

If it's the HQ then we either crashed on whatever we could find (sofa, rubble, infirmy beds, our own beds)

What you think?

Talli
08-27-2009, 07:49 AM
Oo, the option for Karn's house sounds like a lot more fun. :D More confusion and general "OH MY GOD. What did I DO last night?!"

Any specifics on the layout and all that stuff? Or how the interior looks?

Valkarma
08-27-2009, 08:38 AM
Down stairs is a large living room, with tv, coffee table and a few shelfs with books. It has 2 big sofas.
There is a large kitchen still stocked with food. And a bathroom next to it.

1st floor has 4 rooms and a bathroom.
3 bedrooms and a study with more books and clippings (guardian and Nightmare stuff). All the clippings are about one nightmare in perticular. There is a picture of Karn old teacher, Mark, in here.
Karn's bedroom is the biggest but it's locked at all times. He doesn't enjoy going in there anymore for some reason.
One of the bedrooms has Private on the front. If you decide to go inside it has someones clothing and belongings in it. They appear to be a womens but the room looks like it hasn't been used in a while.

2nd floor is a converted attic. It's all one room (really big) and has a snooker table and some boxes of stuff thats been stored away. PC and other games are up here.

The house itself is very clean with only a little mess. It is bright and warn surprisingly. It has a garden out back with a shed containing just gardening stuff.

In all it looks like someone who earns a lot of money would own. Just why Karn has it is a secret for now :laugh: If he isn't too hung over you may be able to find out.

kei of the flame
08-27-2009, 08:45 PM
you know it's like the Guardians had their own arc and now thre vagrants and ferals have taken the main spot, for right now.

kei of the flame
08-27-2009, 08:46 PM
stupid computer double posted...............................

i_say_sabotage
08-28-2009, 08:57 AM
@ Kei : Hmm.. true true.. Might consider letting the guardians/ferals/vagrants interact... (Not with battles, but with instances they can form weird relationships with each other.. I mean, what if Duo is secretly Jace's older cousin mother's side twice removed? DUM DUM DUM!)

That sounds like an afternoon soap opera LOL

Talli
08-28-2009, 09:35 AM
@ Sab: Now all we need is an evil twin to match one of the characters, an alcoholic overworked mother, a frivolous little sister and we have the makings of daytime GOLD.

XDD

Although, you guys have a point. Maybe they could interact in a less bloody-fights-and-angry-words kind of way. I mean, setting up some kind of relationship (ie: friends, neighbours, etc between the everyone could make for some really good plot exposition. :D Or more drama, romance and comedy.

i_say_sabotage
09-01-2009, 10:07 PM
To everyone, sorry for my absence this weekend. My PC contracted a virus so I had to reformat ><

Anyway, I'll be catching up with you soon. Hope the RP is getting along well hehe

Keisai
09-02-2009, 07:58 AM
Okay well i posted i Didn't know where to start so i hope it wont mess any one up

The Rogue Devil
09-02-2009, 07:39 PM
Hey Sab, when will the real trouble begin between the guardians and everyone else? I'm getting anxious

i_say_sabotage
09-03-2009, 10:41 AM
Rogue Devil: We had some major setbacks recently, pertaining to absent users who promised they'll post (Chibi ANgel-chan, Shirosaki Hichigo). Unfortunately those two were supposed to be catalysts that would drive the plot to the rebellion... They're not present so I'm still trying to find other ways.. ALthough I havent thought about it seriously in the last few weeks since my schedule has been tight. Hm... Suggestions might be helpful :)

WHy don't you attack a Guardian if you're feeling up to it? Must PM the Guardian first though.

The Rogue Devil
09-03-2009, 04:09 PM
Consider it done but I have to wait until Infinita( who only god knows where she is) posts and our date is over

Cross Avantgarde
09-04-2009, 12:31 AM
@Ikazuchi: It seems that you intend for your character to be a new Guardian, perhaps dispatched to the town's HQ for support, like Talli's Seda. Is this correct or do you want to be a Guardian most of us have known for a while? As soon as I know, I'll have Piers interact with your character in the next post.

Keisai
09-04-2009, 05:41 AM
I'm not really sure, it could be one every one already knows just kinda comes as back up or something. just could be my first time at the HQ.

Cross Avantgarde
09-04-2009, 01:12 PM
I'm not really sure, it could be one every one already knows just kinda comes as back up or something. just could be my first time at the HQ.

No problem; I chose to act like you were new at our HQ, really for simplicity and to give you more liberty in speaking about the events that have taken place up to now, when those moments arise. Look forward to working with you!

The Rogue Devil
09-04-2009, 02:49 PM
Attention all Guardians!!! I,Rogue, will be attacking the Guardians HQ in about a post or two so get ready muahahahaha!

@Sab: I know what you told me to do but this catch the eyes of all the guardians if I do it this way

The Rogue Devil
09-05-2009, 09:13 PM
I'm getting tired of waiting Sab, what should I do about me and Meril's date while Infinita is not here?

Talli
09-06-2009, 03:05 AM
Wow, a Vagrant attack just a few days after one? Dang, our HQ needs to be harder to find. XD

Also, I hope Kei posts again soon. We three (or four, assuming Harue joined in on the drinking games and is sleeping) should get to where the action is. :O

kei of the flame
09-06-2009, 08:53 AM
WHOOOOOAA, I would have been posted if I would've knnown you all were waiting for me. XD

Talli
09-06-2009, 09:21 PM
Alright, replied as well to ask the others if they'd want to head back to HQ. Also, in case you missed my OOC statement: I'm just wondering, is this the same car that Chinatsu drove to HQ? If it is, we now know the location of said car. XD Seda thinks it's at Teaberry but since she doesn't have her radio, she has no idea that it's been taken to HQ.

I guess Rem's been busy, getting married and all. I guess it's safe to assume Harue is somewhere in Karn's house as well?

The Rogue Devil
09-07-2009, 01:05 AM
Well thanks Sab answering my question XD, I solved it.

kei of the flame
09-07-2009, 01:09 AM
Rogue, how about you see us walking on our way there. I mean the HQ has been through enough, and how everyone seems to know where it is, is kind of wierd. XD (I guess guardians suck at hiding bases huh.)

Keisai
09-07-2009, 01:14 PM
This is so boring. I'm waiting for uhh some one to post.(i forget there name.)

The Rogue Devil
09-07-2009, 02:33 PM
@Kei: sure why not? 1 against 2 or 3, my type of odds

Keisai
09-08-2009, 09:52 AM
Jeeze, I hate not being able to do anything! getting stuck looking for two watcher -.-

Valkarma
09-08-2009, 01:19 PM
I was just wondering if anybody had like plans or wanted to do something with their characters

If not that is fine, but those who do should say. I'm sure something could be sorted via PM's or this OOC thread.

After all the fights and everything that has happened have been sorted using PM's and a few OOC things. They all turned out fine. It's not that hard if you wanted something to do. Just ask.

I'm mentioning this so that anyone with ideas can know what to do and so that others don't feel left out by others always doing things.

It was just something on my mind. Hope it helps some people.

(lol I sound like the GM or maybe co-GM :laugh:
Does anyone know where is Sab anyways?)

Minyrama
09-08-2009, 03:01 PM
Hello~ I'm not really a member of this RP yet...

But I was wondering if there was like, a co-GM that could approve my profile in place of the GM? o3o

I'm not in a hurry or anything, was just hoping to post before the plot moves too far in so I don't have as much to catch up on. And it seems like the GM hasn't been on for awhile....

If not, s'all right. :3

i_say_sabotage
09-09-2009, 09:58 AM
I'm BAAACCCCKKK!!!

I'm so sorry for the delay... T____________T Stupid internet (there's a storm in our area and the connection is extra screwy. Damn you, slow internet, damn you into the fiery depths of Nick Cage's peluka!)

Minryama, sorry if I havent checked in for a while, I will be reviewing your profile in a jiff.

Also to people who have been waiting for stuff to happen, or to those who posted questions, etc. I'm sorry if I wasn't able to entertain you. Tight schedule and horrible internet connections equals procrastination.

I will be more vigilant. In any case, please feel free to nominate a Co-GM. The role is up for grabs. Stupid rain won't let up and it will help a lot if I could tell somebody my plans for the RP and help it over to that direction.

Valkarma
09-09-2009, 10:50 AM
I nominate myself :laugh:

But if your not allowed to do that then I believe Cross or any of the other regulars would be a good choice.:D