PDA

View Full Version : Animania (Australia) Sept 5-6: DON'T KNOW WHO TO GO AS

HarlequinBride
05-27-2009, 08:19 AM
My boyfriend and I are going to animania and we can't decide who to go as so it hought i'd put it down to the guys who know best.. the fans!

I'm 5'8" i'm pretty skinny and i have a light brown bob (but am willing to dye it or spike it like crazy!)

He's 6'0" with dark mid shoulderblade lengthed hair and a really pretty face (also quite skinny)

As you can see the problem we're having is I can't find someone who isn't really skanky to go as and he can't choose between them!

Your help would be so muchly apprecaited.

x X
O

TheBlackCatXIII
05-27-2009, 08:44 AM
LOL.. it really depends on tastes and preferences, are u 2 willing to dress something that stands out? like, crazy cosplay xD? or do u like something ordinary and something u can actually wear on the street without people gawking at u haha?
example.. Death Note's styles are a lot more ordinary than.. Naruto, bleach etc xD get my drift?

HarlequinBride
05-27-2009, 06:44 PM
LOL.. it really depends on tastes and preferences, are u 2 willing to dress something that stands out? like, crazy cosplay xD? or do u like something ordinary and something u can actually wear on the street without people gawking at u haha?
example.. Death Note's styles are a lot more ordinary than.. Naruto, bleach etc xD get my drift?

Yeah i get you. nah i'm an all out kinda girl! at the moment he was thiking Alucard from Hellsing (even though he only has long hair when they first find him) or to save from yet another Naruto cosplayer.

Also, another question, could you classify (for the sake of cosplaying) the final fantasy games as anime?

thanks!