PDA

View Full Version : Es 9th Night

Xieshunnuan
05-26-2009, 11:50 AM
Ok, apparently no one follows much jap game haha. Well this is a game from the devepors 9th Night. Which made the game Blood Over. Es is a free roaming mech like RPG but you're going to play as a girl. Demo/beta is already out so feel free to download and enjoy. It's game play is like Z.O.N.E. if you ever tried it on PS2. Es it s PC game btw.

Youtube Preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhRG66ZNJmo

Main Site: http://arthearts.net/9th-night/Es/

Ryuuzaki HD
05-26-2009, 12:07 PM
Looks good but thoose arnt the final graphics are they?

Xieshunnuan
05-26-2009, 01:43 PM
Looks good but thoose arnt the final graphics are they?

There's a slight chance it might be. Because of the previous work they made which is Blood Over graphic was a bit weaker than that. I don't mind the graphic at all because the gameplay is just so damn good haha. But, it might be better because it is just a beta atm.

rf switch
05-26-2009, 04:35 PM
well it's got to be accessibly to people with run of the mill laptops. So in that case I don't think the graphics are so bad it takes away from the game. The buildings are kind of plain but if you're involved in the action of the game I doubt you'll really notice that they're just plain gray cubes.

Xieshunnuan
05-26-2009, 05:12 PM
well it's got to be accessibly to people with run of the mill laptops. So in that case I don't think the graphics are so bad it takes away from the game. The buildings are kind of plain but if you're involved in the action of the game I doubt you'll really notice that they're just plain gray cubes.

Again, it's just a beta. The beta only came out a while ago and I honestly don't mind the graphics. I've played all kinds of games, I don't care if the graphic is 2D 3D environment, grayscale, built on multiple minigames, comic looking, etc etc blah. Point is the game play is fine as is and it isn't complicating. Just something to share up. The graphic isn't top notch because it's just a demo, it's not even a fully devloped game. *nods* =\