PDA

View Full Version : Have you beaten yazmat in FF XII.If yes,how many stages did you needed to do that??

Shinigami_55
05-12-2009, 12:48 PM
im currently beating Yazmat and my best 3 characters are in level 90(Penelo) and 89(Vaan,Ashe),whit tournesol(penelo),ultima blade(Ashe),and masamune(Vaan) and is now at only 3 dots of hp left and its being really cool and hard at the same time!

what i want to know is if you have beaten Yazmat and in how many stages.(im currently at stage 4)
if you have advices or want advices post it too here plz!

iv got some advices for this boss for those that want to know.

of topic:have you heard that its possible to attain the wepon of squall by talking to Sephirot and Squall?? i've heard this rumor that the weapon has 200 of strenght and im going to try it,bt if you have already confirmed it it would be a great help.
thanks if even you cant help

JIMBO.
05-12-2009, 01:05 PM
yazmat is made of unnecessary HP and fail.

p's me off more than the trickster.

The Grey Crane
05-12-2009, 01:55 PM
Ah, my second favorite Final Fantasy game...

I've beaten all bosses and elite marks here including Yazmat. As far as I'm concerned, Yazmat ain't THAT tough. Of course he's a real baddie and can dish pain in more ways than one but the main issue here isn't about how capable he is in killing your party, it's about how patiently willing you are in slaying him. There's not much of a problem here since players could always run away and fight another day, he's at his best (just like all the other baddies) when he's down on HP but then again the save crystal's right around the corner... He's pretty tricky tho, he can sometimes cast reflectga on your party rendering your cures pretty much useless to you and useful to him, so pay attention.

I can't remember how much time it took me or how many times i've retreated tho...man, it's been what? Two or three years since i last played this game??

My biggest frustration 'bout this game is i never got to fight and even see the Red Chocobo. A lv 99 rare game roamin' round the Ozmone Plain (?).

Shinigami_55
05-13-2009, 04:25 AM
Originally posted by The Grey Crane
My biggest frustration 'bout this game is i never got to fight and even see the Red Chocobo. A lv 99 rare game roamin' round the Ozmone Plain (?).
i have heard that you need to kill some chocobos in the area just before jahara and dont leave the area and wait for them to respawn then kill them again until th lv99 red chocobo appears near jahara

FLASH-X
05-13-2009, 04:34 AM
well u have to wait after killing the chocobos first time,let them respwan and then again kill them, then wait again ,then after repeating it for the third time. go to jahara and there you will find the sort after lvl 99 red chocobo.