PDA

View Full Version : Rifts by Palladium Books; Palladium Books crisis

Cloud A Levi
05-10-2009, 08:03 PM
Whaddup people?! This is TK posting up data about whatever he finds interesting. (Holy crap, I feel like I'm writing a column)

I've recently discovered an interesting pen&paper RPG (Think D&D for any who aren't familiar) called Rifts. Humorously: My friend's sister showed me her friend's page who had a picture of a person part of a species they'd made for Rifts. Of course...I asked for the person's messenger address, but that's a different story.

The point is, it's an RPG - something I've been mildly interested in trying for a while - and it's not D&D (Ask, don't crit) so I thought I'd ask about it.

This was just last month and now I own a copy of the Rifts Adventure Guide from Palladium Books and I've read a good bit (Though not enough to play yet) which has proven to be rather interesting and I love the way Kevin thinks.

EDIT: Okay...I feel stupid now. The Palladium crisis was three years ago. That ought to teach me to pay better attention to the timestamps...

Thanks for reading,
~White Fox Takō "TK" Kisaragi (http://tako-kisaragi.squarespace.com)~

ShadowWalker
05-11-2009, 03:32 PM
Rifts is a GREAT Game! You can have a lot of fun, and if you enjoy anything modern or anything that has massive potential, then it can really work! XD Good for you!