PDA

View Full Version : Cyber Idol Mink Wallpaper

Candy-chan
12-04-2003, 06:23 PM
hey by the way, how can i put a signature witha pict? can i do that even if i dont have a website?

do pple know that manga? or am i really the only one who knows about it?

here is a wall i redid alot of times, cause at the beginning i put those boxes(yeah boxes again) at the left. I use a mac so my desktop icons are at the right so it was okay. But then i realised most pple have a PC , but i couldnt find my PSD format and had to do it all over again...
shoushh, so much work for a very normal-looking wall
well, here it is

jumomo
12-04-2003, 06:28 PM
i dont know that manga ... but looks interesting ...
and the wallpaper ... nothing to change i think ... i like it

Candy-chan
12-04-2003, 07:59 PM
its a shojo manga (nooooooo really) about a normal girl( very original to this point) who finds a CD from the futur that can transform her into an Idol(from Minku to Mink) .She mustn't tell anybody who she really is or shell be deleted or something like that..... and she falls in love with her manager
the drawings look a bit like sailormoon but with differences and the story in general is cool, i like it

MistressPookyChan
12-04-2003, 10:48 PM
check out this link for info on siggies: http://www.animeglobe.com/ubb/index.php?showtopic=706

About the wallpaper: very cute! I love the colors and the images. One suggestion would be to make the smaller images a monotone color. That way it will make the main image stand out more. Keep up the good work! :D

wizz-o-matic
12-05-2003, 01:54 PM
Cute, I like it but I agree with Pooky, make the small pics a monotone color (try with blue - like the bg)

Nice job!

wizz-o-matic
12-05-2003, 01:55 PM
Cute, I like it but I agree with Pooky, make the small pics a monotone color (try with blue - like the bg)

Nice job!