PDA

View Full Version : whats the best prank you ever pulled?

Aizen-sama
05-02-2009, 10:24 PM
ever pull pranks if so whats the best one you pulled

Anime Forum
05-02-2009, 11:12 PM
I loved when I handed someone shaving cream and said it was whipped cream and the idiot put it on their ice cream LMAO. I felt bad afterwords though, so I said sorry. But, it was some funny stuff, poor guy ate some of it.

Señor Nobody
05-02-2009, 11:16 PM
I loved when I handed someone shaving cream and said it was whipped cream and the idiot put it on their ice cream LMAO. I felt bad afterwords though, so I said sorry. But, it was some funny stuff, poor guy ate some of it.

Me too, except it was with a pie.

JIMBO.
05-02-2009, 11:22 PM
me and about 4 other guys stole all the mags and news papers outside the back of a news agents and took them to a field and burnt them all in a big fire (we no stick around since there was that much smoke to make someone call the fire men). that was like a whole months worth of mags since one of the guys use to work for them and knew when they dropped them off before the place opens.

I'm sure it cost the store guy a lot of money and I bet his face was red.

SeraphimAriaRhapsody
05-02-2009, 11:45 PM
My friend purchased a livestock cow from a farm and a large truck load of manure from the home depot. They broke into their high school brought the poor cow up a flight of stairs and left it on the top floor. During that time, the others spreaded the store brought manure across an entire floor. The next morning was filled with chaos as the firefighters had to get the poor animal of the building with a crane transport since it could not go down stairs.
The students and school faculty were less than pleased. The janitors had a miserable time with their duties.

Rich friend with a large amount of free time and money for the win.

Seta Souji
05-02-2009, 11:54 PM
I didn't partake in this prank but my friend's friend did. For their senior prank, he and a group of friends bought 3 goats and painted the numbers 1, 2, and 4 individually on each goat and let them loose on campus early in the morning. For hours the faculty was searching for the non-existing #3 goat.

Señor Nobody
05-02-2009, 11:56 PM
I didn't partake in this prank but my friend's friend did. For their senior prank, he and a group of friends bought 3 goats and painted the numbers 1, 2, and 4 individually on each goat and let them loose on campus early in the morning. For hours the faculty was searching for the non-existing #3 goat.

:laugh:

Hilarious!

Legend of the Twilight
05-03-2009, 12:05 AM
I've tricked people with my answering machine before. It'll start out with "Hello?" or "What do you want?!" then I let it have a pause then I'll continue with "That's what I'd say if I were really on the phone right now. Leave a message and maybe I'll get back to you!" I tricked a lot of people with that. :P

Rem Nightfall
05-03-2009, 12:23 AM
I don't see the purpose of pranks. So no I don't pull them off.

SeraphimAriaRhapsody
05-03-2009, 12:40 AM

Oh, my goodness. This is great and much funnier than my friend's prank.

Eris
05-03-2009, 06:32 AM

The purpose is to generate lulz, obviously.

polaris 北極星
05-03-2009, 08:27 AM
my favorite prank was once when i worked as a mechanic at a garage. a guy with a garbage truck came in to get a few studs replaced on one of the back wheels. well i got the brilliant idea to come back to the shop about 4 am and take the garbage truck out. i drove about a mile away and found me a dumpster. i picked it up with the garbage truck and proceeded to place the dumpster in the middle of a road that i knew was going to be busy in about 2 hours. it made the news and everything.

sa5m
05-03-2009, 10:20 AM
In my poor pranking history, I would have to say calling somebody random at home and "selling" them vacuum cleaners.

Yeah I'm lame. D;

Señor Nobody
05-03-2009, 10:25 AM
In my poor pranking history, I would have to say calling somebody random at home and "selling" them vacuum cleaners.

Yeah I'm lame. D;

It's not lame! I called my friend from a pay-phone and pretended to sell him cable at a 'low low price'!

Rem Nightfall
05-03-2009, 11:36 AM
The purpose is to generate lulz, obviously.

But pranks can get people hurt. It's rude and not very respectful. I don't see how any of those are funny.

sa5m
05-03-2009, 12:17 PM
That's effin' hilarious.
I wonder what our senior prank will be...

Diocletian
05-03-2009, 12:29 PM
But pranks can get people hurt. It's rude and not very respectful. I don't see how any of those are funny.

You've obviously never done anything for the lulz. Lulz are better than being with a woman one night, and forgetting her name the next. JFK was killed for the lulz by aliens, Lorena Bobbit cut off her husband's penis for the lulz, and Shonen Jump puts Naruto on the cover every month. Why? FOR THE LULZ!

h8 the playa (pl@ya)@ n0t the g@me

Ha, see that's lulz worthy.

Legend of the Twilight
05-03-2009, 12:47 PM

I sort of agree.

The whole answering machine prank was pretty much as far as I've ever gone with a prank. I don't like ones that hurt people. All of the people that got tricked by my answering machine thought it was funny so it didn't harm anyone.

Señor Nobody
05-03-2009, 12:53 PM
You've obviously never done anything for the lulz. Lulz are better than being with a woman one night, and forgetting her name the next. JFK was killed for the lulz by aliens, Lorena Bobbit cut off her husband's penis for the lulz, and Shonen Jump puts Naruto on the cover every month. Why? FOR THE LULZ!
This is Itachi and I approve this message.

I sort of agree.

The whole answering machine prank was pretty much as far as I've ever gone with a prank. I don't like ones that hurt people. All of the people that got tricked by my answering machine thought it was funny so it didn't harm anyone.

They're not meant to hurt anybody, just humiliate/pester/confuse the object of said prank.

Standartenführer
05-03-2009, 01:01 PM
I ain't too much of a prankster, the only one I've ever done was steal about 5,000 plastic sporks and covered the floor of the school in them. =/ Stupid I know.

blueangel06661
05-03-2009, 06:43 PM
I ain't too much of a prankster, the only one I've ever done was steal about 5,000 plastic sporks and covered the floor of the school in them. =/ Stupid I know.

SPORKS!!! I wanna do a cool prank with sporks one day..

But the only prank I remember doing is putting saran wrap on the toilet seat.. My brother actually fell for it too. lol.

Miss Moonlight
05-03-2009, 06:52 PM
I've always enjoyed the "tape a sign to someone's back while pretending to hug them" prank. Only used against those who need serious mocking.