PDA

View Full Version : Bad Dreams...Kiddies

animegirl2365
05-01-2009, 05:16 PM
Have you had a bad dream if you have (of course) what was the worst one??

I had a dream this one time that my house got set on fire and I had to run out side and out of nowhere this man tried to kidnap me and my daddy hit the man so he pulled out a gun out of his pocket and shot my dad and my mom screamed and told me to call 911 and then they got there and then I woke up in the middle of the night screaming.

-akichan-
05-01-2009, 05:31 PM
A bad dream...so it's different from nightmare.

The bad dream I remembered was seeing myself died on the bed, with my relatives and friends surrounding my body. It sucked...

Miss Moonlight
05-01-2009, 05:53 PM
I had a few when I was small, but can't remember them well.

I'd have to say my worst experiences have been "Night Terrors" or "Sleep Paralysis", as it's called. Now, those are terrifying.

Rem Nightfall
05-01-2009, 05:56 PM
I have never had a bad dream. When I was very young I was told that I was in control of my dreams and I had power over them.

yilin
05-02-2009, 06:19 AM
yeah... i do have...
well, a boy shot me 13 times.. and I was killed!>.<

Memento Mori
05-02-2009, 06:26 AM
I had a dream that two of my friends and I were eaten by a giant caterpillar.

SSDynamite
05-02-2009, 07:07 AM
I dreamt that I was pregnant D:
Not that pregnancy is bad, but in my dream I was still 16, living at home and hadn't finished school and my parents were mad at me ><' scary.
Plus I was really hungry and no one would get me any food.

Artcell
05-02-2009, 07:17 AM
I had one where my little cousin was killed by this Serial killer and I saw what happened when I told others about it,they didn't believe me and so they burried be alive with her!!!:((

polaris 北極星
05-02-2009, 09:04 AM
i have a reoccurring dream where my teeth fall out

Overlord Darth Fluffles
05-02-2009, 12:11 PM
Beginning of a Class 4 Zombie Outbreak. Had it two nights in a row.
Since then, I've become even MORE paranoid.
Zombies, man. Friggen zombies.

Legend of the Twilight
05-02-2009, 12:18 PM
I had a dream where someone raped me in a bathtub then strangled me to death.

It made me scream out of my sleep and scare my mother.

Shinn Kamiyra
05-02-2009, 12:48 PM
I had a few when I was small, but can't remember them well.

I'd have to say my worst experiences have been "Night Terrors" or "Sleep Paralysis", as it's called. Now, those are terrifying.

'Specially if you have a creative imagination. I've always found it intriguing to realize just how many ways a person can think of to harm another or themselves.

I had a dream that two of my friends and I were eaten by a giant caterpillar.

...Interesting.

-------

As to myself though... well, I would have to say that the closest thing that would come to a 'scary' dream for me would be when I dreamt of the Apocalypse when I was about nineteen. I do hope you'll pardon my language in this respect; however... 'friggin epic. ^^ The whole world was in a consistent and utter state of chaos; and there I was with my sword in hand, a fully loaded automatic in the other, and all of humanity as my enemy.

Needless to say, I took quiet solace in my sweat-soaked pillow and flushed face when I woke up.

Seņor Nobody
05-02-2009, 12:54 PM
'Specially if you have a creative imagination. I've always found it intriguing to realize just how many ways a person can think of to harm another or themselves.

...Interesting.

-------

As to myself though... well, I would have to say that the closest thing that would come to a 'scary' dream for me would be when I dreamt of the Apocalypse when I was about nineteen. I do hope you'll pardon my language in this respect; however... 'friggin epic. ^^ The whole world was in a consistent and utter state of chaos; and there I was with my sword in hand, a fully loaded automatic in the other, and all of humanity as my enemy.

Needless to say, I took quiet solace in my sweat-soaked pillow and flushed face when I woke up.

Freaking awesome...

If 'friggin epic' is bad language, I must be quite the potty mouth!

As for me, I rarely sleep and when I do, most of my dreams are somewhat disturbing.

Once, I was a roach and I had to keep running to avoid the feet all around me. Once I was squashed, I woke.

OtaruMamiya
05-16-2009, 10:24 PM
I have this dream every couple of months where I am jumping from rooftop to rooftop and then I get to the ground and I try to reach for the fire escape right above me but its always just ouy of reach, and then some sort of dog comes around the corner and then I usually wake up either on the floor or with my head on the oppisite side of the bed. And it always between 2 and 4 am.

Ayame_Sohma
05-16-2009, 10:33 PM
I had this bad dream about being a cop and someone was killing all these female and i had to find out who it was.and at the end of my dream, i found out it was my partner who killed them and he try to kill me and so i had to shot him.

ZeroFox
05-16-2009, 11:35 PM
Everyone I've ever known and loved slaughtered mercilessly in front of me and I could do nothing. I woke up in a bit of my own blood couldn't move even less than inch and was wet from head to toe in sweat. I actually believed it was real for a full 10 minutes.

Voiceless
05-16-2009, 11:39 PM
I've been having quite a few nightmares lately, most of them involve paralization of my body.

Light Buster
05-16-2009, 11:46 PM
My dream supposedly I saw this guy, he was just standing in one place until his head just explodes. Then something came out of his head, I think it was that parasite head that tries to eats your head off, and the body charged me, Rambo style. All the sudden, the body grabbed me and that head was about to eat my head off and then...I woke up in a weird position in my bed.

WORST.
NIGHT.
MARE.
EVER.

Well, at least that's what I can recall for now...

Saint Seiya
05-17-2009, 12:29 AM
well bad dream.. nightmare? its the same right?

anyways ive had a lot of ugly nightmares but the one where someone cut my throat was the most horrible.. god it was painful

Seta Souji
05-17-2009, 12:39 AM
I've been having quite a few nightmares lately, most of them involve paralization of my body.Another name for that is "scissor locking." My ex used to get that a lot.

My worst "bad dream" was when I was walking on a sidewalk I pass by some dude and he spits to the side almost hitting me. I turn and say mean stuff to him. He tells me to spit on him to make it even. I do, it misses, I wake up, my spit lands right on my face. GG

.Tatty.
05-17-2009, 12:59 AM
my bad dream was

i was 7 again and micheal jackson was propositioning me :(

truely terrifying

Cobra Commander
05-17-2009, 01:00 AM
I had one about my teeth falling...more like rotting out of my head, actually. I've also had them where I'm chasing someone for some reason, trying to kill them, but I always miss and hit someone innocent.

I have had weird dreams about demons and stuff, too.

JIMBO.
05-17-2009, 01:20 AM
I dont dream, since I dont rem sleep that much.

i_say_sabotage
05-17-2009, 02:07 AM
You guys ever have dreams when you're being chased and you're running... running... running but you're just sooooo tired.... even if you only ran a couple of paces and you feel like that person (or thing) is just behind you armslength... And you want to get away but it's like your legs are jelly.... Gosh... I wake up and my heart was still beating fast!

Another dream I had was I went to this empty hospital with my mom... And nobody was in sight... It was a dark and stormy night (no seriously!) and there was this giant staircase... Me and my mom talked to this nurse in the reception and I was walking along the staircase when I heard my mom scream... I ran towards her and I saw the nurse stab her with a scalpel... I tried to save her... I ran to her... But out of nowhere, thousands and thousands of HANDS grabbed me... They grabbed my face and my mouth until I couldn't breathe and--

I wake up... Brrrr....

.Tatty.
05-17-2009, 02:16 AM
that 2nd one was all wtf Dx

but yeah i kinda know what you mean about you first dream >_<;;

i_say_sabotage
05-17-2009, 02:49 AM
that 2nd one was all wtf Dx

but yeah i kinda know what you mean about you first dream >_<;;

Yeah, the second dream, I've dreamed the same twice... but with years in between... Gyahh... freaky thing really...

the first one is quite common.. but it changes places... sometimes i'm on a Pogo stick instead of running and i'm still tired hahaha

THE ICE ANGEL
05-17-2009, 06:41 AM
As a matter of fact, I love having nightmares. But this dream was really really REALLy bad...I had it the other night..It was horrible...absolutelly horrible...aweful...disgusting..unbelievable...I meant every single word I said... I cant even believe that I'm telling you about it but I dreamt that I was in bed with Rihanna ><

i_say_sabotage
05-17-2009, 06:51 AM
dats not disgusting >.> hahaha better than michael jackson imho

THE ICE ANGEL
05-17-2009, 07:36 AM
dats not disgusting >.>

It is digusting to be in bed with the same sex...gayness ><

_-Anonymous-_
05-17-2009, 08:03 AM

?? rihanna ?? really ??

well i remember my grandma keeps telling me to never tell ur "bad dreams" to anyone .... they might come true .

Well who gives a shi* ,

heres one i had ....

i was sleeping in the dream .... then i woke up ... then i saw my sister growing taller and taller and taller .... and when i got too horrified in the dream i woke up.

i_say_sabotage
05-17-2009, 08:06 AM

i guess some people would disagree with that hehe, but it's your nightmare so yeah...

KeijiMaeda
05-17-2009, 09:56 AM
I've had several nightmares in my time, some of them recurring.

One of them I used to get all the time when I was about nine years old. In my dream, I would be laying in my bed, but the whole room would be grey and windy and cold. Think Frodo when he puts on the ring. There would then be a massive hooded figure holding a pendulum standing at the foot of the bed. The pendulum would slowly swing inches above my face. I would lay still and this would continue for a while. Though it sounds it, this dream wasn't particularly terrifying. I just had a feeling of anxiousness when I woke up.

There's another one where I dreamed that some kind of monster or demon lived underneath a cabinet at my old house. No matter where I was in the house, I would be drawn to that point and eventually I'd get sucked in. This was one of the worst I've ever had. I was so glad when we moved house because I could never look at that cabinet in the same way.

Another one which doesn't really sound scary when I put it in words, but at the time it was completely terrifying. I was running through a massive brightly-lit warehouse which felt cold and grey and barren, and robots would be chasing after me.

Sophistry
05-17-2009, 06:41 PM
Wow. D: You all seem to beat my dream. xD Apart from those Paralysis dreams that some have mentioned, the worst dream I had, by far, was dreamt... 5 years ago?

It was so bad that it scared a phobia of realistic wooden puppets in me. xD

I had, for some reason, crawled into my sister's room. Half way into the doorway, I gazed inside to find the furniture covered in sheets, almost as if they were covered to keep the dust off. A sofa to the side, the tv set at the corner and the stereo system directly in front of me. I could tell it wasn't during the day. Everything had a shadow. Even the shadows had shadows. The air in there had shadows, and caused everything to seem as if someone had selected the Grayscale filter effect.

To my right, I spotted my sister's bed. Just two mattresses without a bed frame. It, too, was covered in sheets, though these were distinctly white. On top of the bed, over to the edge of it, sat a figure. One, at first glance, could easily mistake it for a small child sitting. Unfortunately, It starts twisting it's head--a complete 180 degree turn and looks directly at me. It jumps off the bed slowly and steadily walks towards me; it's eyes menacing and with a desire to just squeeze a throat. I started panicking at this point and tried to get out of the room. I try crawling back.... But, my body won't budge. I can feel the brain signals telling my muscles to move. I could FEEL my muscles tense. But my body would not budge. I start yelling... Or try to. My voice is non-existant. I start feeling suffocated--the air becomes so dense that my lungs begin to drown in it. My eyes tear up. All I could think of, then and there, was "I'm going to die. I'm going to die..." It gets close to me, directly in front, and reaches towards me-- towards my neck and grabs a hold of it.

And, that's when I woke up. n.n;;