PDA

View Full Version : OCC: Gallant Seas of Darkness

Rem Nightfall
05-01-2009, 11:49 AM
Do not use this thread to sign up.
If I have GM things to say they will be in my orange color.
The OCC thread is for out of character questions, meetings, help, and announcements. Do not use the RPG thread for OCC. Unless you absolutely, absolutely have to.
I am starting this RPG despite my gut feeling. Because I think if we can get this RPG rolling more people will join. This is a quick pace RPG though. So please be active or I may be force to terminate you. Thank you.

FaeryTaleAngel
05-03-2009, 09:48 PM
Thank you so much, I appreciate. Nice blank profile. It is tonight. hahahahahha. :laugh:

Oh look! I am the first to post here, not including the GM! Wow! *In awe*

Well, this is not a Sign-Up. So I am good there. But, it is not a question, or a meeting of some type. I am pretty sure that I do not need help in any way (according to who?), sooooooo I guess that this can be a type of an announcement...not.

You are very welcome, and thank you in return. I really liked my blank profile as well. Oh! Is it the evening already? Hmm... Look at that. Time flies by when you are procrastinating. I guess I have to get on that Signing up bit now. Ha!

Rem Nightfall
05-03-2009, 09:53 PM
Oh look! I am the first to post here, not including the GM! Wow! *In awe*

Well, this is not a Sign-Up. So I am good there. But, it is not a question, or a meeting of some type. I am pretty sure that I do not need help in any way (according to who?), sooooooo I guess that this can be a type of an announcement...not.

You are very welcome, and thank you in return. I really liked my blank profile as well. Oh! Is it the evening already? Hmm... Look at that. Time flies by when you are procrastinating. I guess I have to get on that Signing up bit now. Ha!

Just as long as it's before midnight. The only time I'm not on. And if you do sign up when I go to have romance. I will be very happy about it. But not as happy as I would if that blank profile became visible like magic.

FaeryTaleAngel
05-03-2009, 09:59 PM
Just as long as it's before midnight. The only time I'm not on. And if you do sign up when I go to have romance. I will be very happy about it. But not as happy as I would if that blank profile became visible like magic.

Before midnight, eh? Ahehhehhehhehheh...

I will see what I can do, my dear Rem.

Err, umm... Have *cough* fun *cough*

Magic? Teh, I laugh in the name of profiles that become visible like magic. Ha ha ha ha! ! ! !

Anyway, I sort of feel bad for the past two posts, including the one in the Sign Up thread. I sort f feel like I am spamming, and yet I still do it. I believe that may mean that I really do not feel all too bad for it. Maybe I should.

Meh, anyway, off to read and post, Rem.

Happy evening. *Grins*

Edit: I read over everything. I am just glad that I did not say that I promised, otherwise I would feel really bad right now. But thanks to the amusement that the debate you had started ensued upon me, and than some other slight...distractions, I will post my Sign-Up Character Sheet in the Sign-Up Thread in the morning/afternoon (today I am guessing it would be since it is around 3:22 AM as of right now). So yes. Curse me if you will. I most likely deserve it at this point. Ha! Post(s) coming soon...?